TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I'm wondering if I'm the only one consistently choosing the cure option.

As far as the TOT prizes, I think my favorites this year are the owl and the xenomorph-like sprite.

I have been curing since I first won my first game this morning, around 6am. It used to take me about five minutes from the first attempt to get a game I'd win, now I mostly win the first time.

The reason why I do this, is because when I see the dragons covered in the green slime, I see my children, dying of some horrible, incurable disease, and I can do little but watch.

This makes me join the small group of kind souls wondering, "What sort of monster would wish them to die?"

If this weren't a Halloween event, and were an actual disease plaguing the site, would they be so willing to actively shun those who care enough to wish their dragons to be well again? Would they pour blood, sweat, and tears into trying to heal them? I don't know, and can't speak for them, but I hope they would do as I am.

I can only work my hardest to add to the pool of research into finding this cure. For we are the last hope.

~Campaigning for a Cure Halloween 2016~

Meh, Don't take this so seriously. I am all for spreading the virus!

Pretty funny that even non-corporeal celestials are affected, given their description biggrin.gif

I don't understand how to do the mini game because I fail at trying to figure out where the bombs are. Any tricks? Please message me.

Finally, all those childhood years playing minesweeper when there was no internet finally paid off!

EDIT: Poor female Nilia looks like she got murdered by a slime monster.

user posted image

Edited by TehUltimateMage

So I have made it to just one spot left, but I can't seem to figure it out. Someone willing to help?

It's easier to help if you post a screenie. ^^

So I have made it to just one spot left, but I can't seem to figure it out. Someone willing to help?

Can you post a pic of it? Hopefully it's not one where you can only make your best guess tongue.gif

It's easier to help if you post a screenie. ^^

I wasn't sure that we were allowed to post screenshots, etc. ^.^

user posted image

The ones with the red dot are the ones that I believe are bombs.

Edited by lucky333123

Okay, top row, 3rd from the left is NOT a bomb. The rest are.

Wow! Thank you so much! I didn't even realize that I missed that those were only 1 and that the ones on the other side could be the one that has the bomb. Not sure if I'm making sense here xd.png

Wow! Thank you so much! I didn't even realize that I missed that those were only 1 and that the ones on the other side could be the one that has the bomb. Not sure if I'm making sense here xd.png

Hah! Goes to show what a lot wasted time on the school library computers can accomplish. biggrin.gif Glad to help!

Oh my gosh, that eggo treat!! From Stranger Things wub.gif

I'm totally in love with this holiday celebration <3

im LOVING this event already! just a little scared cause all of my favorites are infected lol...hope that if they DO become zombies (dont think they will but you never know) that i can fix it

happy Halloween everyone!

If you try a hard refresh, does that help?

I tried that few times plus I cleared cache. Didn't work, it's still showing as double.

I really wish that the images we collect had a separate page for each year's Halloween. It's getting kind of confusing and crowded.

Other than that, loving this. I used to play Minesweeper ALL THE TIME instead of writing research papers....I just keep trying to click both buttons to get it to clear the non-bombs and of course it never works.

Ugh...don't like the minesweeper game...at all. I don't play video games much past or present. I liked the story telling games better. They felt more holiday-ish.

Hm... I noticed that the Nhiostrife paired with my Magma from the 2015 Valentine event is infected. Maybe the Nhiostrife is from someone's scroll? Or the wilderness?