TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Thirding? Fourthing? the numbers glitch. I can click virus tiles fine and get splatted, but the tiles that should be numbers do nothing... Cleared history/cache/cookies and turned off Compatibility View and still nothing. IE9 and Vista.

BUT In spite of the issues YEAH DC HALLOWEEN YESSSSS!!! :DDD Thanks TJ and the artists/spriters/coders/planners!! ^_^

Thirding? Fourthing? the numbers glitch. I can click virus tiles fine and get splatted, but the tiles that should be numbers do nothing... Cleared history/cache/cookies and turned off Compatibility View and still nothing. IE9 and Vista.

Since Vista is the only platform IE9 is still receiving support for, if at all possible, I would suggest you try another browser or another computer or mobile device. =x

Im waiting for the school bus and when I saw this I qas like TJ what the heck ur doing

Gonna do this 'cause I have no life haHA

Had I known the cure would give me the rod of Asclepius , I would have chosen it .... unless it shows the caduceus, in which case I prefer the virus badge tongue.gif

*staring at some bone-looking thing with a blue spot on it*

What are you and why are you in my treat basket?!?

*staring at some bone-looking thing with a blue spot on it*

What are you and why are you in my treat basket?!?

It seems like its also Trick Or Treat as well!

I caught one as well.

Well bye! Im at school rn so!!

((but gonna sneak here tho))

Is your FF up to date? Have you tried disabling any addons?

Heh, disabling add-ons worked for me, thanks for the suggestion! I can play the game! laugh.gif

Does anyone know if you can change from the first side you picked? My first game, I picked the spread, but I've been picking cure on all subsequently won games and my badge hasn't changed. I understand if the badge can't be changed (makes sense, actually) even if I will be a bit disappointed. :P

I've played the stupid mini-game twelve times and lost every time. I am *not* made for Minesweeper. I'm already wondering if this is finally an event that I simply can't play.

Halloween eggs in the AP! I grabbed four Caligenes, one pumpkin, one Black Marrow, and one Desips. I'm not totally sure I'll keep them, because I'm still hem-hawing over which breeds I need more of, but I have them for now!

what are the little thingies around the page? I got some fire and an eye thing

Click them and they will go into a pumpkin badge on your scroll. I think there are 50 of them this year

Guys, I'm having fun spreading the virus around! I'm totally evil like that >:D

WHAT! WHY IS THE HEALING PROCESS WINNING!?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

So is the dragon on the event picture supposed to be a Red? It doesn't quite look bulky enough for a Red but it doesn't really look like anything else.

Ooooooh

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH

HERE WE GO LET'S GO

Dammit I don't have any Pygmy or Drake zombie fodder set aside oh well

I suck at Minesweeper.....like seriously suck ;_; and I wanted a badge...darnit...

Oh well, Happy Halloween everyone!

Guys, I'm having fun spreading the virus around! I'm totally evil like that >:D

WHAT! WHY IS THE HEALING PROCESS WINNING!?

I am trying to submit the spread now lol....