TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

The Halloween event will be over in 6 hours so I don't think it will make any difference if people are curing or not. All dragons will be cured automatically when the event is over.

And back to your dark lairs, you twisted advocates of desease and decay ! I'm sure you'll keep plotting and scheming, but we'll be ready for your next attempt !

wink.gif

Aah, don't get too confident, we'll be back wink.gif

Happy Halloween all!

It's been kind of ticking me off the whole event that people keep saying people on the curing side shouldn't play how they want to play because it will all go back to normal in the end. At least that's how it sounds to me at times.

There's no guarantee something special will happen if the disease wins, or that nothing interesting will happen if the cure wins. Personally I doubt anything will happen either way (except maybe some different text saying how the plague went), so I just picked the badge I liked better.

Aah, don't get too confident, we'll be back wink.gif

Well, then, at least you prove to be a worthy adversary !

Which doesn't mean we won't do everything to stop you again at the first sign of any sinister activity, of course !

smile.gif

Thank you everyone who was involved with this event! Thank you for the treats and the minigame!

CREDITS LIST:

~~~~~

Contagion:

Coordinator: Fiona BlueFire

Coding: TJ09

Game Board and Tiles: TheCompleteAnimorph

Meter: JOTB

Badges: Munin

Home Screen Painting: Munin

Event Thread Painting: Munin

Announcement Graphic: Munin

~~~~~

Trick-or-Treat 2016:

Munin: user posted image

626lavaheart: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Bluesonic1: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

dragonwinxzodiac: user posted image

Fiona BlueFire: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Infinis: user posted imageuser posted image

Joliver1998: user posted image

Lady Lyzar: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Lythiaren: user posted image

Munin: user posted imageuser posted image

Mysfytt: user posted imageuser posted image

Nirami: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Odeen: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Phioxse: user posted imageuser posted image

PieMaster: user posted image

Shajana: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

TheCompleteAnimorph: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Thuban: user posted image

TJ09: user posted image

I dropped some cb new halloween eggs into the ap so I could have a set of the new halloween eggs from all biomes. tongue.gif I hope someone finds them and enjoys them :3

Edited by Sunlexor

I got 45 treats but I haven't seen any drop in about an hour. Did they stop?

on the prior page there's a post that says there are 54.

on the prior page there's a post that says there are 54.

They are 54 :v

also, i have a dumb question.

the past halloweens' breedings ends in an hour, or in 25 hours? xd.png

So I just remembered the existence of drag cave, how often do treats drop? How many can I get begore the hour's up?

The cure is winning by so much! wow

Because it was rigged. The only reason why we fought back a little was because it was designed for the virus to spread even if no one was spreading it. It stopped today and that was what gave the cure a big jump.

So I just remembered the existence of drag cave, how often do treats drop? How many can I get begore the hour's up?

about 10 minutes in between each, some times less.

Adding my thanks to TJ09 and all the people who helped make this another fun Halloween

Because it was rigged. The only reason why we fought back a little was because it was designed for the virus to spread even if no one was spreading it. It stopped today and that was what gave the cure a big jump.

Why do you think this? There were lots of people spreading the contagion.

Why do you think this? There were lots of people spreading the contagion.

TJ himself said so just last page, here's the link.

Now I feel a bit bad I went Team Cure in the end... I decided I liked the icon more, and it seemed like it was a bit of an underdog for a while. But in the end I wanted Cure badge more than I wanted Virus badge.