TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Fixed it kinda.

I can't believe it doesn't even let you post images from dragoncave itself xd.png

I think thats those of us who have participated in more than one Halloween so they seperate the treats - my first year doesnt have one either (which is odd, now that I think about it.)

I could be wrong. xd.png

Since this is my first Halloween, I'm dying to know:

How come only some people have these?

http://imgur.com/c6xch8t

oh thats because you and me this is our first halloween and our first time collecting the halloween treats. other people who have been playing longer they have these little banners to separate treats by year. so the 2016 banner separates the halloween treats that we collected for this halloween from the treats collected for the 2015 halloween. you understand?

This is my first holiday on dragon cave, and I'm having a great time. Trick or Treat is great fun, I love all the little references.

I'm just curious as to way the abandoned page is like 90% shadowalker and Bonemarrow? Do people like these the most, do they breed easier?

oh thats because you and me this is our first halloween and our first time collecting the halloween treats. other people who have been playing longer they have these little banners to separate treats by year. so the 2016 banner separates the halloween treats that we collected for this halloween from the treats collected for the 2015 halloween. you understand?

I think thats those of us who have participated in more than one Halloween so they seperate the treats - my first year doesnt have one either (which is odd, now that I think about it.)

I could be wrong. xd.png

Yeah, thanks!

Edited by kittyrules2003

Seconding what Cellybean said. You can get those anytime (And if you have issues catching them again, let me know? I'll try and help out (or I can breed stuff for ya.)) But these Halloweens? You'll never be able to get them from the cave again, never be able to get CB ones again.

Also - if you'd like, and are willing to take a leap of faith (I don't blame you if not.) I can hatch your three halloween eggs for you, influence them if you'd like, and send them back to you.

ctar17 i would take them up on their offer.i would also abandon ~Eggspam removed; please use /lineage/ links instead of /view/ links for growing things~ because its going to hatch after tomorrow by then which will be too late.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

This is my first holiday on dragon cave, and I'm having a great time. Trick or Treat is great fun, I love all the little references.

I'm just curious as to way the abandoned page is like 90% shadowalker and Bonemarrow? Do people like these the most, do they breed easier?

well they can be some of the more popular halloween breeds, but also more people have them so there are more adults that can be bred and people might not like the lineages that are showing up in the ap

you have a couple of common eggs and hatchies you can drop like the misfit pgymy egg and the terra hatchie because those you can get from the cave anytime but the holiday eggs that are dropping tomorrow WILL NEVER BE AVAILABLE INCAVE EVER AGAIN AFTER TOMORROW

mmm They have plenty of hatchie slots. I'm sure keeping a terrae hatchie is fine. best to not drop perfectly good hatchie imo unless you absolutely have to.

Actually, I would kep both hatchlings so you can breed them with one of your Halloweens, but abandon the egg CellyBean suggested.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Actually, I would kep both hatchlings so you can breed them with one of your Halloweens, but abandon the egg CellyBean suggested.

Terras can be caught again though if they need the space... New halloweens should take priority. But if it can be managed to keep.. Eh.

*shrugs* My own scroll is going under a very tight schedule for tomorrow to ensure I get seven with hatchies growing up and eggs hatching. It's gonna be awesome.

Well, I've got three CB eggs hatching.... xd.png.

ctar WILL have space if they take the offer, as the Pumpkin grows up in 4h. The Caligene grows up in 23h.

Well, I've got three CB eggs hatching.... xd.png.

ctar WILL have space if they take the offer, as the Pumpkin grows up in 4h. The Caligene grows up in 23h.

Where's the like button... xd.png

Patience. You won't see the DRAGONS for days, only the eggs, and after a day or so, the hatchies. xd.png

Since this is my first Halloween, I'm dying to know:

How come only some people have these?

http://imgur.com/c6xch8t

You only get the halloween bar in your second halloween, so if this is your first one, you don't get this bar.

Bred the last of my old Halloween dragons about a half hour ago, sent *lots* of Shadow Walkers to the AP. Holding on to a few of the 2nd-gen breedings for trades, but I should be all free tomorrow for the new eggs! I'm excited. I kinda have to wait for awhile, though, because a friend is coming over in the afternoon to play DC with me so I can't catch them all before then.

I'm certain the new dragon will be associated with the virus. Big slimy fellow who infects dragons. ohmy.gif I'm sure the spritework on the slime will look very cool!

The Trick or Treats are super cool!

I'm collecting them really slowly as I'm really not online much (buried under essays for uni atm)

Halloween's drawing neaaar!!

however, i'm confused: i... i thought i had gotten all 50 treats a few mins ago, but... then i found another one and now i have 51 ;n;

help, does that mean there are more than 50? if so, how many? i want to get them all this year >_<;;

(ps.: also, people, don't cure the contagion! let's find out what will happen if it's not cured!! D:)

I'm certain the new dragon will be associated with the virus. Big slimy fellow who infects dragons. ohmy.gif I'm sure the spritework on the slime will look very cool!

What makes you so certain? o_O

Halloween's drawing neaaar!!

however, i'm confused: i... i thought i had gotten all 50 treats a few mins ago, but... then i found another one and now i have 51 ;n;

help, does that mean there are more than 50? if so, how many? i want to get them all this year >_<;;

There were 51. There are now 54.

Are we completely done with treats now? Only 54 yes?

I'm assuming this is correct - I haven't seen another candy for a few hours at this point. 54 treats as well.