TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I had a quick question about the halloween eggs we've grabbed already...

Are we not able to breed them until after halloween?

Yeah, the Halloweens that grow up during this week are already 'bred' when they grow up. Sad, but it makes sense.

This is so nerve wracking. So close yet so far ><

user posted image

The one left from above 4 is safe and on left side clutch (don't what to call it) where's four tiles (two marked top, two unmarked bottom), the right bottom corner is safe. At least that's what I think unsure.gif

Edit edit edit: Not the left but the right bottom corner. This clock changing last night messes up my brain completely, I'm so very sorry sad.gif

Edited by Mimmu

This is so nerve wracking. So close yet so far ><

user posted image

What I got:

user posted image

Green cross is a bomb. The square next to it should be fine to open.

Black circle is not a bomb.

Edited by Ripan

What I got:

user posted image

Green cross is a bomb. The square next to it should be fine to open.

Black circle is not a bomb.

Thank you Ripan and Mimmu, both of you <3

Edited by Ryuuka-chan

Bred all my cbs and checkers tonight, as I know I'm going to run out of time and forget tomorrow!

Unfortunately, forgot I hadn't bred my own fifth gen lurker x tea for a lurker yet, so now I'm gonna be down a space for the new Halloweens. Dang. I hate not being able to grab seven. D|

I had 5 wins in a row that said 'something went wrong, try resubmitting' but the game is gone so I can't resubmit. Anybody else having this problem?

You get this message when you submit twice ie: double click. Your submission still went through. smile.gif

Mention this only because it keeps popping up, and I've seen it myself a few times because of it.

Bred all my cbs and checkers tonight, as I know I'm going to run out of time and forget tomorrow!

Unfortunately, forgot I hadn't bred my own fifth gen lurker x tea for a lurker yet, so now I'm gonna be down a space for the new Halloweens. Dang. I hate not being able to grab seven. D|

Just keep digging in ap. You might get your 7th there.

Edited by Dragon p

Less than a day left until we get the new Halloween dragons. The hype!

With the cure side winning, a full set of 54 treats, and the third batch all due to hatch within 11 hours, I am very content. I just have to make sure I don't forget about reviving my zombie fodders tomorrow. biggrin.gif

You and me both. But now I do have a 4th gen punkin that SHOULD hatch before the end of the day. PLEASE PLEASE DRAGON GODS....

WHY did I visit the AP ?

I also owe 2 hatchies, but I do also have trades set up and I should end up with 8. Everything else and the AP permitting... (If I saw another 3 gen PB there.... (Don't even THINK about it !)

Are the chances of getting a zombie higher on the Halloween night time or all day long?

I'm not sure I can wake up at time tomorrow ninja.gif

Edited by claptrap

Are the chances of getting a zombie higher on the Halloween night time or all day long?

I'm not sure I can wake up at time tomorrow ninja.gif

All day Halloween

I didn't get a start on the trick-or-treating, am forgetting all throughout the event, and am short about 20+. In the previous years there was a daily cap on how many we could get a day. Is there one this year?

If so, it looks like another incomplete basket this year. Not that it's a big deal.

The daily cap is only limited by the amount of time you are able to spend online!

If you pick up 3 - 4 treats per hour and you're online all day, you could make significant progress!

The daily cap is only limited by the amount of time you are able to spend online!

If you pick up 3 - 4 treats per hour and you're online all day, you could make significant progress!

Thanks! Am I remembering the thing about caps wrong? Or have they now been permanently removed for all collection events (easter, etc)?

I distinctly recall being able to collect a set number only, then no more would appear until the next DC day. That was frustrating since I spent a lot more time on DC back then.

Thanks! Am I remembering the thing about caps wrong? Or have they now been permanently removed for all collection events (easter, etc)?

I distinctly recall being able to collect a set number only, then no more would appear until the next DC day. That was frustrating since I spent a lot more time on DC back then.

Halloween is the only holiday where there are no limits. All the other holidays have a limit of 2.

Halloween is the only holiday where there are no limits. All the other holidays have a limit of 2.

I was referring to the pixel treats we collect on the pages.

Wow, I just had a one-click instawin at the minigame! Fun. smile.gif But I miss the r/l click option from the original minesweeper that uncovered all surrounding tiles and made the game much faster. BTW, go team cure!

I still have some breeding to do, but my favourites are done and sent to the AP. I caught some beauties myself, including second gens of older halloween dragons (don't have any CBs of those) and some nice checkers.

Oh, and I can't wait to see the new eggs in the cave!

There has never been a cap on treats (or eggs for foe). Other things like how much snow you get in snow wars, yes. but not for treats.

There has never been a cap on treats (or eggs for foe). Other things like how much snow you get in snow wars, yes. but not for treats.

I see, thanks!

You and me both. But now I do have a 4th gen punkin that SHOULD hatch before the end of the day. PLEASE PLEASE DRAGON GODS....

WHY did I visit the AP ?

I also owe 2 hatchies, but I do also have trades set up and I should end up with 8. Everything else and the AP permitting... (If I saw another 3 gen PB there.... (Don't even THINK about it !)

That was me last night.

I was digging for a 3g PB pumpkin...but then I was like...stop just stop. you need as many halloween eggs as you can get.