TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

bribe me with halloween candy and i'll leave the cave in peace

also Yukimura_Ai theres supposed to be halloween eggs in the ap but theres none showing up

No, never leave. DC is life.

Took about four tries to get the event badge, but I did it! smile.gif

Can't wait to start collecting new Halloween eggs!

Im so confused. Please tell me my dragons wont die. Could anyone maybe explain this process a bit more detailed. Sorry. And thank you

"This dragon is infected!

Don’t worry, nothing bad will happen. See the event page for more information."

I doubt it'll actually hurt our dragons. I would scream and possibly ragequit if it actually messed up my CB Holidays or Haloh.

Oh hey, my Halloween badge has candies in it now. Pretty sure that's new.

Only if it's your first time collecting or collecting a lot of the trick or treats.

It fills up after so many. Mine filled up the first year they did it biggrin.gif

Im so confused. Please tell me my dragons wont die. Could anyone maybe explain this process a bit more detailed. Sorry. And thank you

It's ok it's just the event! It'll all be fine once Halloween passes, no matter how bad you are at Minesweeper. TJ wouldn't kill our dragons, it's just for flavor.

please tell me i am not the only one who still has no idea how to play the mini game xd.png

gosh im so slow.

I have no clue how to play mine sweeper...feeling stooopid-lol

No, your dragons won't die. The infection is only for the Halloween event and won't affect anything else.

From the event page:

Note: No dragons will be permanently affected by the infection. All dragons will eventually recover. Maybe when the event is over...

As for what to do, visit the AP and get Halloween eggs (when some show up). Visit any page on the site and get trick-or-treat items every few minutes. Visit the event page and play Minesweeper, and choose whether to heal the plague or spread it.

Watch a quick youtube video on how to play minesweeper. "Dmanbiker" just taught me how to play the game.

I suck at learning how to play things by reading. It was easier when I watched a video.

No, never leave. DC is life.

you're right im here to stay no amount of candy will convince me to leave

also dont worry this shouldnt kill our dragons this is just a fun little game

Oh god no, it's Minesweeper? I *hate* that game, I never could get the hang of it. This is going to annoy me the entire week, I bet.

YAAAAAYYYY new zombie sprites! Now I actually have a reason to kill a few 2-headed dragons.

I think the mist around the dragons/eggs is really cool, I need to take a screenshot of that.

I *love* the 2016 Halloween trick-or-treat banner, it's gorgeous!

Looks like it's just Minesweeper. Finally won a match after like half a dozen tries, I've never been good at Minesweeper.

Me neither. Judging by all the comments, we're not alone. xP

kind of hoping the halloween eggs dont show up for awhile since im egglocked basically

I'm not completely locked, but.... yeah rolleyes.gif Would be nice to know either way, though!

Especially since I panic-dropped two eggs because I thought they were AP misclicks, and somehow managed to reclaim them both. Sooo... now they're even more mah babehs, even though one won't hatch until tomorrow. tongue.gif

Is there a way of chording (clearing tiles around a number tile) that I'm missing or can we just not chord?

It doesn't seem to be able to do that, alas, but the game's not timed so it's not as crucial as in the original.

Thanks, TJ, and everyone who made this event!

My scroll's been clear for like a week so... rolleyes.gif

I can confirm that Halloweens are breeding true, guess people are just snatching them too fast.

Oho, found my first fandom trick or treat laugh.gif

Whited out spoiler below:

amalgamate Memoryhead from undertale!

I can confirm that Halloweens are breeding true, guess people are just snatching them too fast.

I haven't seen a single one bounce across the AP yet, which is rare for me this late into things. I'm actually going to theorize the Halloweens are behind the existing AP eggs, so we won't see them until the AP is cleared out. Unless someone wants to contradict that...?

My scroll's been clear for like a week so...  rolleyes.gif

It's possible they're just stuck in the back of the AP. We seem to have this issue every event, but it eventually resolves itself and we can get access to the eggs.

I mean usually it's shorter than this but I distinctly remember a few Christmases and Valentine's where the eggs took a bit of time to appear.

Edited by silver_chan

I dunno - I've been watching the AP pretty closely, I feel I would have noticed 'ween eggs. huh.gif

I keep on mistaking infected Magi eggs for Pumpkins. Please come to us, Halloween eggs! I have to get up early...

Bahaha, me too!!!

So far I've won 2/7 Mine Sweeper games! Racing for the CURE!