kreepers_killer

Little thing I noticed

I've noticed that the new Diamondwing dragon looked really familiar with the valentine's day Mutamore dragon. Look for yourself:

user posted image That's the diamondwing

user posted image That's the Mutamore

Do they look the same or am I just crazy?

They do look kinda similar, but t's mostly just the colour scheme. The diamondwings have very distinctive diamond wings (hence the name...) and mutamores are definitely more muscly.

So, yes they are similar, but that's not really a bad thing; after all, every dragon (that isn't a Pygmy or drake) is related enough to produce fertile offspring, so it should make sense that some of them are fairly similar.

Their body build and wing structure are entirely different. The color scheme is really the only similarity that I see.

I have to agree with similarities in both color scheme and pattern they share. The Mutamore has lighter streaks along its body in a pale color and the Diamondwing has lighter diamond markings throughout its wings/body. Structurally speaking, they are quite different. The Diamondwing has a slimmer build overall, whilst the Mutamore tends to be stockier, stronger.

does anyone elses latest dragons say "last bred on Oct 26, 2016"?

these dragons just grew up on Nov 5,2016.

does anyone elses latest dragons say "last bred on Oct 26, 2016"?

these dragons just grew up on Nov 5,2016.

That happens with all Halloween dragons born during the breeding window, so you can't breed them even if they grow up before it ends.