Confused Cat

How do you sort your scroll?

How do you sort your scroll?  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Legacy Breed Name. Couldn't even tell you the difference between legacy and reg breed name.

I'm 100 % lazy and scared of change.

Rainbow, but my own version. I'm not really a fan of the site's version. I also like to keep the breeds sorted with 4 adult males, male hatchling, ungendered hatchling, female hatchling, and 4 adult females (or just 4 adults, gendered hatchling, ungendered hatchling if the breed has only one gender, or adult, gendered hatchling, ungendered hatchling in the case of GON's) I keep the breeds I'm still working on at the top and my zombie fodder at the end too.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:18 PM, jewel21 said:

I ended up doing a manual custom sort to recreate the Legacy Breed order which took me hours and hours. It sucks though, because now, every time a dragon grows up, I have to manually insert it into the right place. I wish we could go back and re-click the Legacy Breed Name option. Visually it's much nicer than Breed Sort. 

That's exactly what I did :P I had to search for scrolls which still had that order to recreate it as accurately as possible. I think it took me 2 days between searching and reordering. I really miss that option.

14 hours ago, PinkyHedgehog said:

That's exactly what I did :P I had to search for scrolls which still had that order to recreate it as accurately as possible. I think it took me 2 days between searching and reordering. I really miss that option.

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who did this! I really miss this option, too. I don't know why TJ can't put it back.