Cinnamin Draconna

Larger Release Suggestion

I don't support this at all. It's way too many dragons at one time. For my scroll goals, I collect 16 CBs & breed a pair. It has taken me into October to finish collecting CBs of September's releases & I'm only just now breeding what I need. Two is plenty to drop at any given time and if I fall in love with a particular breed of dragons like the Celestials for example, I can still hunt for them. As it is, I won't be finished breeding what I need for September's & October's releases before Halloween breeding starts & then there's Halloween collecting of the new dragon. Even with added egg slots, the stress of trying to get my scroll needs met will be too much & turn what was a fun slow paced game into a frenetic race to get them all. Add to that not knowing if a particular breed will turn out rare or uncommon, no thanks. I'm sorry if the OP is bored with the way things are now, but please, no. And what about those who have no internet for whatever reason, & need to catch up on what they missed. I can see them thinking it's hopeless & walking away form a game they loved. So no, I don't support this. *is getting anxious over the possibility of this happening*

two or three big releases and 5 small ones? That's far more reasonable.

Stupid question, what would you consider to be a "small release?" oo

Strictly 2 breeds per month or 2-3 breeds per month (with 3 being a sort of "treat" release month when TJ and the spriters are feeling extra special/generous?) or 3 breeds per month? I am slowly coming back form my hiatus and so my sense of timing of what has or has not been released during the past couple of months is hazy at best.

Because I completely agree that having bulk releases every months is extremely overwhelming. I would absolutely detest DC if I saw 4+ breeds released monthly. So I'm just curious if it would be possible to find a sort of compromise on whether or not 3 per month is too much or not.

I'm suggesting possibly 3 because for people who have 7 egg slots, we would get our 1 m/f pair of each breed and a favored spare egg during the release. It's not like a 2 breed releases where we get a 2 m/f pairs of our favored breed, 1 m/f pair of our not favored breed, and a spare. I can see how a 2 breed release would feel slow as molasses since it's so easy to eat our fill right on release day.

6 dragons a month IS a bulk release, especially on a site where the average release has no more than two breeds at a time. And, in trying to prevent "a handful of players" who can't handle so many dragons in a single occurrence - let alone a month - from dictating the future flow of the game, you are attempting to make YOUR handful's preferences more valuable than theirs.

Why push for 6 dragons a month? Why be so adamant about that, when you could simply request an occasional large release like the anniversary release or the Olympic release? We are never going to get 9 releases of 6 dragons each a year - that's just absurd, even if we did have enough suitable breeds available to release - but two or three big releases and 5 small ones? That's far more reasonable.

Yes, exactly. 4 is manageable (just) especially if a few hybrids show up - we need more of those. 6 isn't, for MOST players, I think.

I'm glad you enjoyed the birthday release, Cinn - but if there hadn't been the hellhorses, where we could safely wait to breed them, I'd have completely missed my goals - and having coppers within that was just - dreadful.

Stupid question, what would you consider to be a "small release?" oo

Strictly 2 breeds per month or 2-3 breeds per month (with 3 being a sort of "treat" release month when TJ and the spriters are feeling extra special/generous?) or 3 breeds per month? I am slowly coming back form my hiatus and so my sense of timing of what has or has not been released during the past couple of months is hazy at best.

Because I completely agree that having bulk releases every months is extremely overwhelming. I would absolutely detest DC if I saw 4+ breeds released monthly. So I'm just curious if it would be possible to find a sort of compromise on whether or not 3 per month is too much or not.

I'm suggesting possibly 3 because for people who have 7 egg slots, we would get our 1 m/f pair of each breed and a favored spare egg during the release. It's not like a 2 breed releases where we get a 2 m/f pairs of our favored breed, 1 m/f pair of our not favored breed, and a spare. I can see how a 2 breed release would feel slow as molasses since it's so easy to eat our fill right on release day.

I think what Odeen meant by 'small' was the current 'standard' release. And while some people are satisfied with just one or two pairs of dragons, there are others who need far more than that to satisfy us. That's the point of a compromise, though, to make everyone... not happy, because this game is so big *no one* will *ever* be 100% happy with *anything* that is implemented. But at least we can all kind of be somewhat satisfied with what is done, with any luck. The small/standard releases would allow even the bored people to catch up with the larger releases, too.

Maybe that's your experience. It is not mine. The last release did *not* flood for anywhere near 24 hours (I slept for 10 hours starting *right* after the release happened and when I woke up old breeds were mixed in).

And not everyone can "easily go and catch 7 each of diamond or monarch eggs in like 10-15 minutes". Maybe *you* can, but I worked for over an hour for my last Monarch and Diamond. Sure I *saw* them, but they were a lot more difficult to get because everyone still wants them but there are a lot less of them dropping, and people pick them up quickly.

But anyways, I still don't support much of an increase here. *Maybe* 6 dragons a release, every *once* in awhile. Please please please not every month. Give all of us time to catch up! And, like others, I don't really understand the need to "clear out" the Dragon Requests list. Why? Why do we *need* to get all those released into the cave soon soon soon? I can tell you right now that some of the breeds in the completed list I do not want to be released, because I personally don't feel they are up to par with the level of sprites that are currently being released in-cave.

Marie...I double-checked the cave just to make sure I'm not overexaggerating my claim. In the last 2 5 minute drops, I saw multiple diamond and leaf litter hatchies, and all stuck around upwards of 30 seconds (and one of the monarch/leaf litter ones was around for a whole minute) before they were picked up. As long as you know that the eggs drop every 5 minutes and on the hour....there truly is no problem picking one up.

I'm glad that minor technicalities aside, we both agree that a larger release would do more harm than good. I fully agree with you that the dragon requests list shouldn't be seen as something that needs to be cleared out. In fact, TJ could choose to never release a single dragon off of that list. What I think could help is if he would drop in on the completed threads and just kinda tell them like...hey guys, this ain't gonna make it. Just so everybody didn't hold their breath for years while their request was in limbo.

PS - just a general note, not directed at you marie - but I noticed that the # of releases overall has been increasing. Last year, there were 18 new dragons released (counting all the dragons that have different variations, like xenos, separately, and including all holiday releases). This year, we are already up to 18 dragons, and that's not counting the upcoming Halloween and Xmas release (and possibly any other ones if TJ takes the november release suggestion to heart)

6 dragons a month IS a bulk release, especially on a site where the average release has no more than two breeds at a time. And, in trying to prevent "a handful of players" who can't handle so many dragons in a single occurrence - let alone a month -  from dictating the future flow of the game, you are attempting to make YOUR handful's preferences more valuable than theirs.

Why push for 6 dragons a month? Why be so adamant about that, when you could simply request an occasional large release like the anniversary release or the Olympic release? We are never going to get 9 releases of 6 dragons each a year - that's just absurd, even if we did have enough suitable breeds available to release - but two or three big releases and 5 small ones? That's far more reasonable.

I have to agree that 6 dragons for one release is not good, at least not for me. I like to get 1 pair of each on the day of the release, just in case they turn out hard to get later on. I remember being there for the trio release. The competition was a nightmare, and I decided to get my lot later, when everyone had their fill. Only later never happened because they turned out uncommon/rare-ish. As a consequence, it took me years to get my fill. Yes, years. Plural. In all seriousness. Believe it or not, I don't want to go through that ever again if I don't have to.

Which is why I advocate for 3 regular standard dragon breeds. Any drakes, two-headeds, pygmies and dragons available through breeding what's already available (like hybrids or something akin to the dark lumina) are fine as an extra IMHO. Because, let's face it, competition for non-standard dragons is less than for standard dragons, especially a couple of weeks down the line.

However, there are a few situations where I'd actually welcome an even bigger release if...

• all released breeds are going to be common or
  • there will be a guarantueed 2nd flood of eggs at a predetermined time later on, like 3 days or one week after the actual release (so everyone has a chance to get two scrolls full of eggs) or
  • the breeds are of the same rarity and belong together in some way, like the Xenowyrms or
  • the sprites released belong to one breed, but cannot be acquired at the same time (like Lunar Heralds or Seasonals) or
  • it's the last regular (non-holiday) release of the release season (to tide us over)
Edited by olympe

I'm also on the verge of getting bored to be honest.

Also I'd like to see some new artists released, this entire year, guess what, we got just 1 new in-cave artist...

My summary of the year, excluding the holiday breeds:

to summarize the release year, if I may(coz it's fun to see things on a moment like this?), in 2016 we got 16 new (permament) breeds +2 re-releases and a big expansion of 1 old breed. 

The spriters released in 2016 (counting Undeads as 1, and assigning collabs to each spriter separately, includig the re-releases, ignoring holidays):

Infinis  x4

Shajana

NiramiTheRaven196 (new)

Odeen x4

birdzgoboom x5

Lythiaren

PieMaster x2

Mysfytt

Corteo

Tikigurl91 x2

Marrionetta

_____

new in-cave spriters: 1 (omg!)

so in 2016 we get 19 breeds released TOTAL - counting the halloween and christmas breeds! Also, just 1 artist became in-cave(and if I remember well, this one was already an event artist).

Aboout a year ago I got so bored I decided to replace all my couples that produced messy offspring, and breed the 3frozens/each again; this kept me busy and I still lack 2 families to complete(excluding the latest release and the holidays).

I also wanted to try the challenge to produce massive progenies on all my pairs, meanign that I breed them weekly. But with the Zombie fuss (plenty of new sprites but riddiculusly low success chances) other players are actually a problem to this challenge, all because killed offspring dissapears from the progeny together with the tombstone... also breeding a pair pew breed every single week takes abotu an hour each week, so it is getting both boring and tiring.

And soon I'll finish the families and will get bored in the loooong holidays period again (I just need to breed 1 pure Stripe and 1 alt Black...+the latest release ofc, also just 1 each).

To me the entire charm is about catching new breeds and breeding the 3 frozens per pair, this keeps me busy and interested for a month (Undeads are not fun though, but well, I'm trying coz' I'm a completionist but I'm no longer excited and stuff).

And I simply can't find anything else I'd like to do^^; I know more or less what others do but nothing that would make me interested.

And I see I'm not the only one getting bored in the release-free periods, though I've never met anyone having such a limiting goal as I do (just 1 set of 5 sprites per breed and nothing else exept the 4 useful BSAs)

for this suggestion, I'd like to see 12 breeds, 1 released per day, though I'd prefer these to be the 12 days before christmas events because at the university, January is the busiest month in here, it's when we get all the grades.

But well, I'd still be for it in January if its 12 breeds released and if it's tthe only time it can be done, after all, exept for the uni issue. This close to doubles the number of regular breeds reelased per year, this would be a thing I'd love to see!^^ And well, nobody MUST get everything the very day it's released, maybe the trademarket would finally wake-up a bit from all the NDs, rare metals and prizes focus^^; I love the schedule we're getting things released and I definitely appreciate I can get everythign at once, but 1 wilder release like this per year would be okay with me as long as the others stay scheduled(well, almost, June was a huge dissapointment to me).

While I'd like zero release-free months and want plenty of new dragons and I'm a fan of releases 3+ up to 7 max (1-2 are too few), I dont' like the idea of about 60-70 new breeds released almost in one go^^; this is just impossible to handle on all sides - the artists, TJ and players.

but 12 sounds awesome! be it 1 per day or all at once even:P though I believe 1 a day is a much better idea for various aspects(e.g. to me it's not having to devote that much time at once to fail some subject as a result; to others it may be e.g. the eggslots freeing on the way).

I'd mostly like to see hybrids and the non-regular breedign groups (pygmies etc.) released then. But I honestly don't mind what woudl be indeed released, though I see rares wouldn't be good here:P

Edited by VixenDra

If we had more available slots, I'd be for the one a day for 12 days or 6 in one go releases. But, we don't. Think of players who are just starting with just 4 slots to work with. That would be a nightmare. I've got 7 slots to work with and it's hard choosing what to catch with anything more than two breeds, especially when we don't know when old breeds start mixing in again. And it's getting harder to trade for new releases if you don't have "rarer" things to offer.

Edit: word choice.

Edited by Jazeki

If we had more available slots, I'd be for the one a day for 12 days or 6 in one go releases. But, we don't. Think of players who are just starting who just 4 slots to work with. That would be a nightmare. I've got 7 slots to work with and it's hard choosing what to catch with anything more than two breeds, especially when we don't know when old breeds start mixing in again. And it's getting harder to trade for new releases if you don't have "rarer" things to offer.

^ This 100%. I also agree like what olympe said above about having big releases only be common dragons. That would take more of the stress out of it since it is easier for everyone to get their fill.

I'm gonna say my view; I both agree and disagree with this. Mostly disagree.

I would love to see more dragons, especially when you look at the completed list and see dragons that have been there for years without being touched, which is a little disheartening.

HOWEVER, how this would be handled would need to be oh-so-carefully. As others have pointed out multiple times, we only have 7 eggs slots and eggs take a minimum of two days to hatch if you are lucky enough to have enough influences. A large release can cause problems, especially if any of the dragons were to pull a Xeno and more-or-less disappear from the caves for a long time after the release.

You'd also need to consider how immensely unfair this is to newer users. Yes, it gives them something to do in the form of collecting new dragons, but again, if those dragons become rare, why should they be penalised for not having enough egg slots or red dragons during a massive release? Or why should ANY user be penalised by having to fork out super rare things for a dragon that they could've got, but didn't because they had no slots due to the other releases?

Now, if a big release did as Olympe suggested and all the dragons were super common, then go for it. But you can't guarantee that a dragon WILL be common. Look at the Dark Luminae. For a while, they disappeared from the caves and everyone panicked that they'd be another super rare, even though they later turned up again.

At the end of the day, it's a COMMUNITY and, even though you can't please everyone, it should be about what everyone AS A WHOLE is comfortable with, not just what a select few want because it better suits them. If other criteria were introduced (such as more egg slots, maybe even more time for larger releases), then by all means. Go for larger releases. But until then, keep the releases to a level that most people prefer, 2 or 3, but certainly no more than 6.

The more I think about this, the more I like the idea of a massive release or steady big ones. How big big is I don't know. Up to TJ ultimately, like everything.

We can spend all day discussing who's in the minority here, I don't think that's the point. But the people who are currently bored and losing interest in the game are not likely to be posting here because - they lost interest. I myself am making an effort to care because I once liked this game very much.

I still don't have all the Coppers I need for my goals, but I'm finding them one at a time and that's perfectly alright. In fact, that's exactly what I'm asking for... more dragons to hunt on a regular basis.

I agree with this completely. It would also level out the playing field for new players because I imagine it is pretty discouraging to start a scroll and try to compete with anyone who's been here for most of the site's existance. I liked the scroll building part of DC and I'd like for that to be more of a part of DC life again.

for this suggestion, I'd like to see 12 breeds, 1 released per day, though I'd prefer these to be the 12 days before christmas events because at the university, January is the busiest month in here, it's when we get all the grades.

Dear god - 12 days before Christmas ? That would mean no slots left for the new holiday dragons.

And breeding the older ones would be out of the question, too - we only have that one week to do that. You really haven't thought this one through.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Dear god - 12 days before Christmas ? That would mean no slots left for the new holiday dragons.

That also means absolutely no holiday breeding, which is the second thing I really really really look forward to all year.

And not only THAT but no collecting OLD holiday dragons either, which is the third thing that I really really really look forward to all year. >_____<

Anyways, if we are going to do any GIANT RELEASES (be it a steady stream of new eggs over a 12 day period or HULK MASS RELEASE OF 5+ BREEDS) I vote that it be done in the worst downtime of DC: the summer.

Anything holiday "off month" related (November and January) related should either be small (2 breeds) or none at all (as it has always been). Holiday breeders need time to plan, coordinate, and create their lineages, please. :3

As for summer, those months have always been the most dead because nothing really happens during it. There's no events, nothing to keep my interest. After DC's birthday, it's hard to really keep up with the caves aside from occasionally looking in to see what the new releases are. If there's going to be marathon of eggs to drop, it should be in the deadest months of the year.

Though, this is just my opinion. I play DC super weird.

The problem with increasing egg slots to make the larger releases feasible for the players that are already busy is it would make those large releases not fix the "things are too slow and boring" problem for the people with small scroll goals because it would allow them to get their fill quickly again. It just doesn't work. I'm not against more egg slots as an idea, but as a fix for the problem caused by this proposed solution to the problem of bored players, it just brings back the original problem.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

After reading all the arguements, the ordinary 12 days of xmas would interfere with old holiday breeding season. BUT it could be doable if the drops started in early December. Breeding season doesn't start until Dec 18th, so if the 12/12 drops started on Dec 1st there are still a full SIX days before breeding season to get all the new dragons hatched. But if TJ doesn't think it's feasible, so be it.

As for eggslots, I only want 1 more so I can catch 4 m/f pairs without having to fight for #8. Plus I'd like TJ to increase the drop rates for new releases for at least 3 or 4 days; i.e. 24hr flood, then let older dragons drop but keep the drop rate HIGH for the new release. 4 Days should be enough for a 2nd batch of new release eggs if the drop rate is high enough.

But overall, I do want an increased number of dragons per release; that's what this thread is all about. Even with our current max of 7 slots, that's enough for 6 new eggs during the first drop, and another batch of six once the first ones hatch.. IF TJ increased the drop percentages. But even if he doesn't, I'd still be happy to keep hunting because that's what I want.

Yes, my scroll goals are small, but that's MY choice... just like those huge numbers of dragon pairs are someone else's choice. Playstyles differ... too few dragons in a new release leave me with nothing to do... too many makes it harder on others. BUT YOU CAN"T PLEASE EVERYONE.. Someone is going to be upset and others will be estatic. However, adding more dragons will do more good in the long run than sticking with the current teeny releases.. boredom leads to fewer players, so giving everyone something to do is better for the game overall.

I still think that if we're going to do this, it should be over the summer, not in the middle of the big batch of events that is the late fall/winter season. Events bring people back, if only because there's a chance we might get prize dragons again; summer is when everyone drifts away from the game.

Edited by silver_chan

However, adding more dragons will do more good in the long run than sticking with the current teeny releases.. boredom leads to fewer players, so giving everyone something to do is better for the game overall.

I'd like to point out that boredom may lead some players to drift away from the game but difficulty in keeping up also drives players away from the game. Heck, that was why I went on a 3 year hiatus (because back then the cave stopped dropping when the AP was full so it was difficult - for me anyways - to get any CBs due to my schedule. I couldn't wait around for it to unblock) and only came back this year.

I am still opposed to having a 12 days of Christmas with one dragon released ay day since not only am I preparing for Christmas during that month but there's also final exams happening. I understand there may only be a small portion of users in the same shoes but just my two cents that just because it isn't during the Christmas week, doesn't mean the rest of December is slow. Again, if it could be guaranteed that these releases are common, I wouldn't care if a bunch were released at a busy time.

The thing with the 12 days thing (it would have to be winter or some such, not Christmas, because nothing in the game uses that Christian term), the only way I can see it working is if it is made -very- clear that all the eggs released then would be commons, with ideally at least one or two hybrids. That way everybody knows that those eggs will be around to get later, so there isn't so much pressure for people who -are- busy at that time of year to drop everything and hunt. But for the people who aren't busy and are a bit bored from the release lull, it's a nice thing to keep them occupied.

Okay, here's where I stand right now:

First of all, I don't agree with the idea that *some* people are getting bored of the game so *all* of the people must deal with an upheaval of new breeds. People can (and do, one of my friends for example) leave because of too *many* breeds too *often*. Like that Xenowyrm release. Not everyone liked that, yunno.

6 is the absolute *most* I could *ever* support for one breed, and my caveat is *not every month*. Every other month, let's give people a little breathing room and do a 2-3 breed release. That's my compromise.

I do very, very much believe that if larger releases were implemented egg slots should be increased as well. Not for myself, because I have 7 egg slots so I could theoretically get all 6 eggs, but for lower trophies and no trophies. I do *not* think it's fair at *all* to release six dragons that may or may not be easy to catch later, when many people only have four eggslots.

Okay, here's where I stand right now:

First of all, I don't agree with the idea that *some* people are getting bored of the game so *all* of the people must deal with an upheaval of new breeds. People can (and do, one of my friends for example) leave because of too *many* breeds too *often*. Like that Xenowyrm release. Not everyone liked that, yunno.

6 is the absolute *most* I could *ever* support for one breed, and my caveat is *not every month*. Every other month, let's give people a little breathing room and do a 2-3 breed release. That's my compromise.

I do very, very much believe that if larger releases were implemented egg slots should be increased as well. Not for myself, because I have 7 egg slots so I could theoretically get all 6 eggs, but for lower trophies and no trophies. I do *not* think it's fair at *all* to release six dragons that may or may not be easy to catch later, when many people only have four eggslots.

I'm with Marie here. It's quite a leap to go from 1 to 3 breeds a month to 12 in the middle of holiday season when old users are coming back and new users are joining. If it were broken up across the month, like c4 suggested, maybe that'd be doable, but not consecutive days. Still, I don't understand the logic of going from bored by gameplay to more likely than not overwhelmed by gameplay.

The 12 eggs in 12 days probably won't happen.. it would be nice, but I doubt it.

It's future releases I'm trying to focus on. When we get 3 eggs on a release, if I only go for a male/female pair of each, I'm done with the release in 5 days. then it's back to the same old routine of breeding and occasionally checking the AP and Cave in hopes of seeing something I need/want. BUT if there are 6 new dragons released, I'm only going to be able to get the 1st three pairs or only 1 of each dragon on release day. After that I'll have to do more Cave watching.. if TJ increased the drop rates to accomodate a larger release, I'd still need a whole other batch of new release dragons. So I'd be hunting/hatching twice as long and only doing minimal breeding.. if any.

By itself that gives me twice as much to do and keeps me occupied for twice as long.. which is win win for me.. then I go back to breeding until the next new release. Works out to 2 weeks Cave hunting and 2 weeks breeding. And I like that scenario VERY much

And in reference to beginners being at a disadvantage.. it would only be for 5 months or less, depending on how busy they stayed. A beginner can go from no trophy to a Silver trophy in 4.4 months if they keep their scroll full. (I worked out the math)

Cinnamin, that's good that you'd not be bored and have a bit of a challenge with completing your scroll goals, but not everyone feels the same way. And taking only 5 months to get a trophy means potentially missing out on 30 dragon breeds (if there are 6 every month).

The 12 eggs in 12 days probably won't happen.. it would be nice, but I doubt it.

It's future releases I'm trying to focus on. When we get 3 eggs on a release, if I only go for a male/female pair of each, I'm done with the release in 5 days. then it's back to the same old routine of breeding and occasionally checking the AP and Cave in hopes of seeing something I need/want. BUT if there are 6 new dragons released, I'm only going to be able to get the 1st three pairs or only 1 of each dragon on release day. After that I'll have to do more Cave watching.. if TJ increased the drop rates to accomodate a larger release, I'd still need a whole other batch of new release dragons. So I'd be hunting/hatching twice as long and only doing minimal breeding.. if any.

By itself that gives me twice as much to do and keeps me occupied for twice as long.. which is win win for me.. then I go back to breeding until the next new release. Works out to 2 weeks Cave hunting and 2 weeks breeding. And I like that scenario VERY much

And in reference to beginners being at a disadvantage.. it would only be for 5 months or less, depending on how busy they stayed. A beginner can go from no trophy to a Silver trophy in 4.4 months if they keep their scroll full. (I worked out the math)

Well - most people I know aim for 8 CB of everything for LINEAGES, see. So....

Also MOST players i know AREN'T bored. I'm not.

I am very bored, I would like to have more dragons released. Just 2 new breeds in 1 release is too less.

Also MOST players i know AREN'T bored. I'm not.

Nor am I. In fact, I would say that, although I have the skill and trading ability to keep up with both my self-imposed scroll goals and the current rate of releases,* I find myself increasingly disillusioned with this game because I feel there's relatively little time to really appreciate and enjoy new dragons when they've barely shown up and been collected before suddenly more are being thrown at us. :/ That strikes me as a great shame, given the work by spriters and staff that goes into each release. I'm not sure how much the "Gotta catch 'em all NAOW!" rush is down to rare paranoia and regular human cupidity and how much is down to the knowledge that hard on the heels of any current release will be the next release and if you're not reasonably on top of things before that hits, you'll be pushed even further back in any goals you might have. I don't even bother skimming the new release breeding plan threads any more because I know that any such breeding projects are simply not going to happen for me. Excitement for any new breed for me these days is strongly tempered by the certain knowledge that, for the greatest part, they are scroll ornaments and nothing more. And yet I'm not climbing on any soap-boxes to demand a return to releases once a blue moon because that would suit my developed playstyle better...

When I see people saying they miss what DC used to be like, I find myself wondering how far back they mean.

* I managed to scoop up or trade for ~20 each of Diamondwings and Monarchs in the week following their release, and currently I only need ~5 CB Candelabras to be entirely caught up on my goal of 16 CB adults + 3 CB frozens for every dragon breed that drops in the biomes; for many breeds the number of CBs I actually own far exceeds that for various reasons. Certainly not everyone else has a gold trophy/the ability to catch or breed rare things to trade/years of observing how new releases pan out to be able to max out their catching like I do.

Edited by Amazon_warrior