Jazeki

Halloween Speculation Thread

What day are the holiday dragons usually released? I could have sworn it was two weeks before the holiday itself, or maybe one. Maybe it changed since the last time I participated.

What day are the holiday dragons usually released? I could have sworn it was two weeks before the holiday itself, or maybe one. Maybe it changed since the last time I participated.

Last year the events began on 10/24 around 11pm, at least according to TJ's post in the News thread.

I'm like, yo, it's the 24th for Eastern time already - where mah Halloween dragons?

Based on past years, old breeds can be bred from the 25th-31st, the new breed drops exclusively on the 31st.

Oooh! I thought of something else! Maybe a mummy sort of dragon that lures people/dragons with shiny treasures and then attacks.

I'd love a dragon completely out there - - - a la the artwork by Stephen Gammell. Spooky stuff.

I still want to see a 2 headed Hellhound.

Everytime we got a new two-haded breed there is hope for a Hellhound. happy.gif But as a Halloween Dragon... YES!

I still want to see a 2 headed Hellhound.

I'd totally support that. smile.gif

A Medusa dragon would be cool if it's doable. I'm excited about this year's event, but cannot believe it's already the end of October!

I hope there's at least one treat that's Dishonored/Dishonored 2 themed - 3 -

I have no idea what to hope for for this year's event, but I'm hoping for some cool and spooky treats! Less than half a day to go, aaah...

Will we get another disguise our dragons event?

Then have a look at your Valentine cave and see how it will change, because last year my Falconiform Wyvern looked for 24hours differnent also for the Valentine cave:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8998735

So try to remember which male dragon is your dragon that you used on Valentine 2015. wink.gif

But at the moment our cave do not work/are not visible. sad.gif

I have a feeling the new dragon might be also related to this green disease thing.

I have a feeling the new dragon might be also related to this green disease thing.

I wouldn't mind a diseased-looking holiday dragon. Or a green one.

That would be cool. Like a plague dragon or something.

Well if this event wouldn't be a good opportunity to introduce a Heal BSA for the Whites, I don't know when is.

Why do I have a waffle?  blink.gif

Am I missing what that has to do with Halloween?

It's simply a yummy treat, I think.

Because waffles are amazing any time of year! But yes, it counts as a treat, I think. Especially good with chocolate and syrup. tongue.gif

Maybe after this is over we will have the option of choosing which one of our sick dragons get to be zombified, or have the option to abstain if we don't want that. ??

ADD:

Oh, and as for this years Halloween dragon...I personally like the Osseous dragon. The one with all the bones. smile.gif

Edited by purplenewt

Why do I have a waffle? blink.gif

Don't knock the waffle. Waffles are sacred.

ah, so it is a waffle! I was sure it was a manhole cover, and those are not sacred.

If the Virus dragons weren't visible to the public, I think they'd make an excellent contender for this Halloween's dragons, considering the whole "contagion that won't visibly affect your dragons afterward" theme.

maybe a side release we don't realize until after the actual Halloween dragon? filthy baseless speculation ignore me

Why do I have a waffle?  blink.gif

laugh.gif This years treats are really humorous! I love this guy the happy dancing dog. Haven't gotten the waffle yet!