Dark-Shadow

"If it has a face, it has a name"

I, ladyinpink, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

It's gonna be a bit to get 'em all named, but boy howdy it's gonna happen.

I name my hatchlings as soon as they start to mature and their gender is revealed, and I promise to always keep naming my dragons!

I, Swayla, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Edited by Swayla

I know I took this oath before, but it was in the old thread after it went inactive.

Nonetheless...

I, Retsam_Nogard, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

I've been slacking on some of my names, but all of my Dragons will get names eventually, unless they happen to have certain special codes.

I, seawyvern, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Edited by seawyvern

I, Yuno_Gasai, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Why is this so outdated, and why hasn't a replacement been made? It's been over three months, 1/4 of a year...

Edited by Yuno_Gasai

I, Gryphonic, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

Sometimes there's a bit of a lag period, but they do.

I don't count my frozen paper hatchies because I use them for placeholder names, and they're always shifting. Everything else, including the other frozens, is named.

All my dragons are named as soon as they hatched, and will change name whenever I think of a better name. (all of them also has a description, but I cant think of one for my little Anagallis)

I, Rainbow, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

(ok sorry if my name does not show up as Rainbow, I myself is named Rainbow. *cough Rainbow the albino serval cough*)

Well, I suppose it's good that they do always come back, but it seems... I don't know. My Dragons aren't always named immediately, but I do name them very quickly. No placeholder names for me, it's always one and done, so I have to pick the right names.

Edited by Yuno_Gasai

Was that in response to me?

By placeholder names, I meant ones I'm reserving for a current lineage project. I'm very systematic about my naming schemes most of the time, and it drives me nuts to get to the next generation and find the name I have planned was taken (sometimes by someone who picked up surplus eggs from that same project, argh!). So for upcoming holiday breedings and big projects, I reserve names, and erase them from the paper hatchie and drop them on the correct dragon when they hatch. Once a dragon has a name, it stays.

Edited by Gryphonic

It was, but not in criticism. I just mean that I don't do second takes. Though maybe I should, that is a rather good idea now that I think about it.

Edited by Yuno_Gasai

Tho I only have three dragons in the meantime--

I, HalfRed, agree that if it has a face, it has a name.

--and three eggs...