Pryanka

The 1STOP - Banner Shop [Requests Open]

Ahh! I really love your banners! I don't know what to request.. Can you make Pokemon related images? If you can't make any part of this request happen, it's ok! I can't make ANY of it happen ^^;

Request 1

Sign with the word 'Scroll' on it, my scroll linked. With it, a Torracat will be present.

Sign with the words 'The 1STOP Banner Shop' linked to this page in credit to you! With it, any pokemon you want can be placed! If you don't know any pokemon, just google something like "cute pokemon" or whatever xd.png

Sign with the words, 'Golden Wyvern Horder.' Near it, a Dragonite will be present.

Sign with the word 'pm' on it, my pm linked. With it, Charizard will be present.

Sign with the words 'Wishlist & Tradelist' on it (see signature for link), with a Solgaleo present.

So I ended up away for the week leading up to Christmas with no Photoshop...so much for clearing the requests before the Holidays ... sorry about that guys!

@kittyrules2003 I've begun the Pokemon set. 2nd version has a bit of a shadow underneath the torracat.

Do you like something like these? If so, I'll continue with the rest of them ~

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Pryanka

So I ended up away for the week leading up to Christmas with no Photoshop...so much for clearing the requests before the Holidays ... sorry about that guys!

@kittyrules2003 I've begun the Pokemon set. 2nd version has a bit of a shadow underneath the torracat.

Do you like something like these? If so, I'll continue with the rest of them ~

It's alright tongue.gif

And yes! I love these! I don't know which I prefer- shadow or no shadow ;-; Probably no shadow tbh, even though they both look good!

EDIT: Am I able to change what Pokemon I requested for a few of the other signs? If you've already started, keep going, I don't want to interrupt any more than I already have xd.png But if you haven't, instead of the PM link having a Charizard, can I have a shiny umbreon? ;3 And instead of Dragonite a Noivern? Sorry for any hassle ^^;

Edited by kittyrules2003

It's alright tongue.gif

And yes! I love these! I don't know which I prefer- shadow or no shadow ;-; Probably no shadow tbh, even though they both look good!

EDIT: Am I able to change what Pokemon I requested for a few of the other signs? If you've already started, keep going, I don't want to interrupt any more than I already have xd.png But if you haven't, instead of the PM link having a Charizard, can I have a shiny umbreon? ;3 And instead of Dragonite a Noivern? Sorry for any hassle ^^;

No problem, I can implement those changes smile.gif

I hadn't started any others till I knew you liked the first one haha

I'll update this post with the rest of em, check back periodically.

Update: They are all done! I really love the badge for my shop haha. I hope you like the rest. I have to say I think the golden wyvern badge with an actual golden wyvern on it makes the most sense. I really like how the Umbreon badge came out ^.^ I hope you find a way to use all of these guys. Enjoyyy

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Pryanka

Update: They are all done! I really love the badge for my shop haha. I hope you like the rest. I have to say I think the golden wyvern badge with an actual golden wyvern on it makes the most sense. I really like how the Umbreon badge came out ^.^ I hope you find a way to use all of these guys. Enjoyyy

Yeah I know the golden wyvern one with a golden wyvern makes sense-- noivern is the only wyvern in the pokemon world (i think) xd.png I'm really happy with how these came out, thank you so much!!

Woah, I really like those! I know I already asked for some cheese hatching badge, but if you could do a 1stop banner shop badge with Suicune instead, It would be awesome!

I really love some of these banners and would really love to see an Archeops badge for me, but, I noticed requests are closed until the holidays are over sad.gif

A lot of badges for kittyrules2003

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

I just gotta thank you again for making all of these for me ;w; I know it was a big request and feel bad because of it but they all turned out so perfectly! I'll definitely play around with having different ones in my signatures at different times! It's funny to see how everyone wants something pokemon related now-- can't blame them tbh xd.png

I guess I'll just be lurking from now on tongue.gif

I feel so luuurved, thank you guys smile.gif

@Silverphoenixx - Thank you for the compliment!

@kreepers_killer - I can add the badge into your current request since I haven't gotten to it yet, don't worry smile.gif Thank you advertising the thread, I can't deny you a badge for that lol

@Raptor of Dragons - I just don't want people waiting too long to get their requests or else I'd leave it open. Check back after Jan 6th and post your request then...that's when my time will free up a bit.

@AppleMango - Thank youuu! I surprised myself with how much I love the 1Stop badge too haha.

@kittyrules2003 - wub.gif I'm happy you like everything. Don't apologize for requesting things...I enjoy the photoshop practice and I ASK for people to request graphics, so you've done nothing wrong. You're free to lurk or request other things down the line once my requests open up!

You guys don't even know how happy it makes me when I'm on a thread and I see somebody using some of my arts in their signatures <3 <3 <3

can i request somethin? o: can i get a mint dragon scroll image, a dark myst pygmy pm image and a pygmy wishlist image? if not thats fine Cx i dont want them super big, but i want them big enough for where you can see what the say. thanks bunches in advance! ~Cait

Is something like this going to work for you?? Or would you like them smaller/larger?

Edited by Pryanka

Just putting the details of the next request here so it's all in one place. You can check back in a few hours and the badges should be edited in ^.^

I saw you also made little Pm/scroll things with dragon. I know you are busy, but if you could make a baby cheese (S1) with a "Scroll" button and another one with a "Pm" button, it would be super good (because right now my signature is pretty boring :/ )
If you could do a 1stop banner shop badge with Suicune instead, It would be awesome!

These are complete now smile.gif

PS - JUST FOR FUN, a super zoomed-in version of the badge where you can see all the pretty sharp pixels.

Edited by Pryanka

*ahem* where do I begin? Do you think you can make a badge that says "Holey Cheese of Dragons" or is that too much of a sentence?

If not can you make a PM Button with an Shiny Reuniclus? And a scroll button with a Tapu Koko?

*ahem* where do I begin? Do you think you can make a badge that says "Holey Cheese of Dragons" or is that too much of a sentence?

If not can you make a PM Button with an Shiny Reuniclus? And a scroll button with a Tapu Koko?

You got it!

I can try attempting the badge...it might not be too long if I put it in two lines instead of one long line. I can also make you the PM/Scroll buttons - adding to the list smile.gif

Your work is so beautiful! ;_;

Requests:

Adult Female Anagallis with a sign that says SCROLL.

Adult Male Anagallis with a sign that says HUSBAND'S SCROLL.

Adult Female Frill with a sign that says PM.

Adult Female Nexus with a sign that says IOUS (with a checkmark next to it).

Adult Gaia with a sign that says WISHLIST.

Adult Bolt with a sign that says LINEAGES.

Tall order, I know. My catching skills are decent, if you need compensation for your time. smile.gif

Oh wow, thank you for the generous offer <3

It's by no means necessary and I'm putting you on the request list regardless...but I've been trying to catch my roommate a Thalassa Xenowyrm so she can breed me a 2nd gen from her Rosebud this Valentine's Day. - Nevermind, I was gifted a Thalassa because the people of the DC forums are amazing wub.gif

I don't need anything now! My only personal CB goals are to just finish gathering whatever CB commons I missed during my years away, plus as usual, trying to catch more cb metals. Just the fact that you offered to catch me things means so much though, even though I won't need your help after all ^.^

Edited by Pryanka

You got it!

I can try attempting the badge...it might not be too long if I put it in two lines instead of one long line. I can also make you the PM/Scroll buttons - adding to the list smile.gif

Okay =3 just take your time

Can you possibly design a banner for my rp? It's called wings of change and you have creative freedom with it. I would like it small (you can make bigger if you want) with wings framing it. Can be insect, Dragon, bird, ones of your own making really. With this link

If you want to. You don't have to.

Hi! These banners are awesome!! May I request a segmented signature? Nothing fancy yet, as I'm still learning tongue.gif

Can it be around 250 px (doesn't have to be exact) with Scroll link, PM me link, Flight Rising link, and DeviantArt link?

Also could it inclue these:

I would like it to be fire themed, and you can design it however you like! If you need more details, let me know! And if it needs to be bigger to fit everything, that's not a problem! Thank you!

Edited by HorseSpirit

I want to nix the Adult Male Anagallis request. My husband and I are divorcing, so I no longer need it.

I want to nix the Adult Male Anagallis request. My husband and I are

divorcing, so I no longer need it.

I'm so sorry sad.gif (Good or bad, it's tough)

@AroaraAngelwolf - I can certainly make a banner for your RP but the problem is, i suuuck at drawing, so I'm not sure how much you'd like wings of my own making ..... unless I make them digitally using a photoshop tutorial lol. Either way, I think I can come up with something

They don't have to be perfect! It's quite fine, the wings of the grounlings are imperfect so it's quite fine! They can be insect wings or something simple xd.png

If you guys don't mind, I can try my hand at sketching some wings for Pryanka to edit up. They'll be scanned though, so it might be a little messy unless I find time to clean it up digitally.

If you guys don't mind, I can try my hand at sketching some wings for Pryanka to edit up. They'll be scanned though, so it might be a little messy unless I find time to clean it up digitally.

I wouldn't mind that! Up to pryanka though!