Pryanka

The 1STOP - Banner Shop [Requests Open]

Whoot, I'm next! xd.png

Yep and I love the whole Percy Jackson theme you have going, so I can't wait to get started.

To this day, it's my brother's favorite series and definitely one of my top faves (I read way too much to only have one favorite series lol)

Thank you!

I'm going to have a play with my sig now biggrin.gif

Edit: yaaaaaaaaaas I love it biggrin.gif Thanks so much!

Omg it's so beautiful wub.gif

Lol i'm sorry, I know I made it but...it really does go well with the counter haha.

Edited by Pryanka

Yep and I love the whole Percy Jackson theme you have going, so I can't wait to get started.

To this day, it's my brother's favorite series and definitely one of my top faves (I read way too much to only have one favorite series lol)

Lol i'm sorry, I know I made it but...it really does go well with the counter haha.

You have good taste! When I'm not reading Kelly Armstrong's Darkest powers trilogy for the fifteenth time, I'm reading Percy Jackson. (Got in trouble for reading them a lot. My mom literally threatened to take those books away so I could find something else to read xd.png) my favorite of the original books is the battle of the labyrinth. Then I have a love hate relationship with house of Hades. I laugh at Leo's antics then start crying when it gets to Percy and annabeth.

Can't wait to see them!

Don't be sorry! Be proud of your work! smile.gif

It does look so good with the counter too. I love it so much smile.gifwub.gif

Ahh! I really love your banners! I don't know what to request.. Can you make Pokemon related images? If you can't make any part of this request happen, it's ok! I can't make ANY of it happen ^^;

Request 1

Sign with the word 'Scroll' on it, my scroll linked. With it, a Torracat will be present.

Sign with the words 'The 1STOP Banner Shop' linked to this page in credit to you! With it, any pokemon you want can be placed! If you don't know any pokemon, just google something like "cute pokemon" or whatever xd.png

Sign with the words, 'Golden Wyvern Horder.' Near it, a Dragonite will be present.

Sign with the word 'pm' on it, my pm linked. With it, Charizard will be present.

Sign with the words 'Wishlist & Tradelist' on it (see signature for link), with a Solgaleo present.

Request 2

pretty much the same thing but with dragons, because i dunno which i'd prefer

Sign with the word 'Scroll' on it, my scroll linked. With it, a Witchlight will be present.

Sign with the words 'The 1STOP Banner Shop' linked to this page in credit to you! With it, any dragon you want can be placed!

Sign with the words, 'Golden Wyvern Horder.' Near it, a Golden Wyvern will be present (duh).

Sign with the word 'pm' on it, my pm linked. With it, an Aeon Wyvern

(BSA Cooldown) will be present.

Sign with the words 'Wishlist & Tradelist' on it (see signature for link), with a Ribbon Dancer will be present.

Sorry for the long request, I feel sorta bad :/

I almost made a warrior cat themed one too, but noPED out of that one for your sake xd.png

Edited by kittyrules2003

Ahh! I really love your banners! I don't know what to request.. Can you make Pokemon related images? If you can't make any part of this request happen, it's ok! I can't make ANY of it happen ^^;

Sorry for the long request, I feel sorta bad :/

I almost made a warrior cat themed one too, but noPED out of that one for your sake xd.png

Hi, I can take on both requests since there isn't a line or anything, but I'm thinking in the future, I should probably do a 1 request at a time thing if it gets any busier smile.gif

The only thing I'm a little worried about is fitting 5 full-sized Dragon Cave sprites into a signature...it'll probably end up pretty wide, but I'll see what happens once I begin smile.gif Is it alright to resize (if I can do it without losing quality) or use hatchling images instead?

PS don't worry about the Pokemon request...I'm a 90s kid lol (I dread the day you have to assure somebody it's okay if they don't know what Pokemon is. I would definitely cry). I'll have to make sure whatever Pokemon sprites have artist's permission to use them in your own work, but again, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

I love your current animated egg in your signature btw!

----

Sorry for the delay in your work @AroaraAngelwolf - it's been a lot of family, food, and shopping these past few days. I know a lot of people love to re-read their favorite stories, but I have like...so many NEW books I want to read that I can't say I've ever gotten in trouble for re-reading the same ones over and over lol. HOWEVER, as I recall, Leo's brooding definitely put me in a love/hate relationship with him too. I also don't think I've read the Magnus Chase/Gods of Asgard books yet, so that's what I'm up to with Riordan's works. From the original Percy Jackson series, my fave was Mark of Athena wub.gif

I understand! No need to rush for my sake. Although... the original series where The last Olympian. Heroes of Olympus has new places and characters therefore a second series. I read the first book of Magnus, and have Apollo but I don't know if I could get into it. I love new books. xd.png

Hi, I can take on both requests since there isn't a line or anything, but I'm thinking in the future, I should probably do a 1 request at a time thing if it gets any busier smile.gif

The only thing I'm a little worried about is fitting 5 full-sized Dragon Cave sprites into a signature...it'll probably end up pretty wide, but I'll see what happens once I begin smile.gif Is it alright to resize (if I can do it without losing quality) or use hatchling images instead?

PS don't worry about the Pokemon request...I'm a 90s kid lol (I dread the day you have to assure somebody it's okay if they don't know what Pokemon is. I would definitely cry). I'll have to make sure whatever Pokemon sprites have artist's permission to use them in your own work, but again, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

I love your current animated egg in your signature btw!

----

Sorry for the delay in your work @AroaraAngelwolf - it's been a lot of family, food, and shopping these past few days. I know a lot of people love to re-read their favorite stories, but I have like...so many NEW books I want to read that I can't say I've ever gotten in trouble for re-reading the same ones over and over lol. HOWEVER, as I recall, Leo's brooding definitely put me in a love/hate relationship with him too. I also don't think I've read the Magnus Chase/Gods of Asgard books yet, so that's what I'm up to with Riordan's works. From the original Percy Jackson series, my fave was Mark of Athena wub.gif

I would be fine with the resizes of the sprites smile.gif Good to know you love Pokemon too, makes me feel better about the Pokemon request xd.png I'm glad you're fine with the long request too; I wish I could make this stuff myself... but I can't. ^^;

I know you are busy, But if you could, I'd like somthing like the CB prize thing, except that it would be written "Cheese Collector"

Could you do that?

I know you are busy, But if you could, I'd like somthing like the CB prize thing, except that it would be written "Cheese Collector"

Could you do that?

Done, added to the list smile.gif

Ah, I realize now you were making a signature thingy; I kind of wanted badges like the ones for Pluviophillia-- sorry for any inconvenience ;;

Oh! I know! Can I get A gold colored sign with red letters that reads Team Nico with this link?

http://arkinangelowolfe.deviantart.com

My favorite Dragon is a Radiant Angel Dragon so have that pretty around the sign somewhere please! (My CB RA had the name Nico diangelo. I love my boy! ))

I have this part of your request complete (ish)

So the Radiant Angel's anatomy was kind of tricky to get the signpost in there properly with the tail wrapping around it. That's because the tail actually wraps behind the body, not in front (like the ribbon dancer). That means that technically, the sign would have to be wedged in between the legs/second set of wings on the legs.

I made two variations - one with the leg straddle (which is probably anatomically a more correct way of how the RA would be around the sign) and then one without the leg/legwing (which probably looks better). You can use whichever you want obvsly tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

ETA: Here's my Itty Bitty quote attempt smile.gif As usual, everything is pretty editable so let me know if anything needs to be changed.

user posted image

----------------

Could you do that?

I also whipped up your Cheese badge really quickly before I begin the longer requests smile.gif That way you don't end up waiting while I work on the other badge sets. The second variation removes the cheese wedge on top, which lets me make the "cheese" text slightly bigger too.

Edited by Pryanka

Ah, I realize now you were making a signature thingy; I kind of wanted badges like the ones for Pluviophillia-- sorry for any inconvenience ;;

I updated the request as badges, not signatures...my bad!

Quick clarification: I just wanted to double-check...are the images you linked to for the Pokemon signs the exact images you want used? (Or were you just linking them to me for my benefit in case I didn't know the Pokemon) If so, we'd need to see the original source and check what permissions the artists gave. Otherwise, I'll browse for free-to-use Pokemon sprites and use those instead.

Here are some signs from your DC request in the meantime. I'm going to finish these up while I wait to hear from you about the Pokemon ones smile.gif

Witchlight, Scroll - I really, really love this one!

user posted image

Aeon; PM

user posted image

1Stop Banner Shop - 2 variations, one is wider than the other

Golden Wyvern; Hoarder

user posted image

Edited by Pryanka

I updated the request as badges, not signatures...my bad!

Quick clarification: I just wanted to double-check...are the images you linked to for the Pokemon signs the exact images you want used? (Or were you just linking them to me for my benefit in case I didn't know the Pokemon) If so, we'd need to see the original source and check what permissions the artists gave. Otherwise, I'll browse for free-to-use Pokemon sprites and use those instead.

Here are some signs from your DC request in the meantime. I'm going to finish these up while I wait to hear from you about the Pokemon ones smile.gif

Witchlight, Scroll - I really, really love this one!

user posted image

Aeon; PM

user posted image

1Stop Banner Shop - 2 variations, one is wider than the other

Golden Wyvern; Hoarder

user posted image

I love these!

And about the Pokemon request; I like the images I chose, but you're free to choose others because of permissions and stuff. The images I got were from dreamworld.

Dragonite for example:

http://pldh.net/dex/sprites/dragonite

https://www.google.com/search?q=dreamworld+...OmxUkVEEfWlM%3A

can i request somethin? o: can i get a mint dragon scroll image, a dark myst pygmy pm image and a pygmy wishlist image? if not thats fine Cx i dont want them super big, but i want them big enough for where you can see what the say. thanks bunches in advance! ~Cait

can i request somethin? o: can i get a mint dragon scroll image, a dark myst pygmy pm image and a pygmy wishlist image? if not thats fine Cx i dont want them super big, but i want them big enough for where you can see what the say. thanks bunches in advance! ~Cait

I shall add you to the list smile.gif

I'm going to try to clear the list before it gets too close to Christmas and my life gets crazy ^.^

Hey, thanks for the cheese thing. I love it (I even got someone asking me if he could use it!) I saw you also made little Pm/scroll things with dragon. I know you are busy, but if you could make a baby cheese (S1) with a "Scroll" button and another one with a "Pm" button, it would be super good (because right now my signature is pretty boring :/ ) You don't need to do it now, whenever you are ready. Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the cheese thing. I love it (I even got someone asking me if he could use it!) I saw you also made little Pm/scroll things with dragon. I know you are busy, but if you could make a baby cheese (S1) with a "Scroll" button and another one with a "Pm" button, it would be super good (because right now my signature is pretty boring :/ ) You don't need to do it now, whenever you are ready. Thanks!

Oooh that's awesome, I'm so happy you love it smile.gif

I can add you to my request list, no problem.

I plan to clear the list before Christmas, but it's been busy because I'm interviewing for jobs and also super distracted by Netflix....(and also the data entry for the other threads I help on)

@kittyrules2003 - I'm working on your badges again now.

So I finished up the Dragoncave badge sprites with this last Ribbon Dancer.

Your Pokemon images that you preferred won't really match the pixel signs I've used for this set...so I'm going to go a different route and come up with something that's less pixel-art-y for the Pokemon set. I'll do just one and then we can take it from there if you like them. In the meantime, here's your wishlist/tradelist icon!!

user posted image

Edited by Pryanka

Oooh that's awesome, I'm so happy you love it smile.gif

I can add you to my request list, no problem.

I plan to clear the list before Christmas, but it's been busy because I'm interviewing for jobs and also super distracted by Netflix....(and also the data entry for the other threads I help on)

@kittyrules2003 - I'm working on your badges again now.

So I finished up the Dragoncave badge sprites with this last Ribbon Dancer.

Your Pokemon images that you preferred won't really match the pixel signs I've used for this set...so I'm going to go a different route and come up with something that's less pixel-art-y for the Pokemon set. I'll do just one and then we can take it from there if you like them. In the meantime, here's your wishlist/tradelist icon!!

user posted image

Ooh! I love it! Thanks so much <3

Don't worry too much about me not liking the Pokemon ones when you make them; knowing me, I'll love them as soon as I see them xd.png

Just read that requests were closed until after the Holidays. Awww! I love your graphics; they're amazeballs! I will look forward to requesting from you. wub.gif

Though not a direct request on my part, but still a request: I'd like a badge that links to this page that everyone can use. I'd like to advertise your thread, and I'm sure others would to as well. I am a sucker for badges rather than text links. smile.gif

Just read that requests were closed until after the Holidays. Awww! I love your graphics; they're amazeballs! I will look forward to requesting from you. wub.gif

Though not a direct request on my part, but still a request: I'd like a badge that links to this page that everyone can use. I'd like to advertise your thread, and I'm sure others would to as well. I am a sucker for badges rather than text links. smile.gif

You could use these if Pryanka is ok with it in the mean time :3

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=176323&st=0][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/9Riwy9G.png][/url]

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=176323&st=0][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/bJGovp7.png][/url]

I'm always okay with it as long as the person who made the request is okay with it smile.gif You can also use the badge I use in my own signature. I have to admit, I haven't even had time to make badges to advertise my own page other than just the ones others requested in their signatures.

I definitely need to make a badge based off the one I made for AppleMango's signature, I really like it xd.png

What is your request though @predatorfan4ever? You can post it here and I'll get to it asap, just can't promise it'll be before the Holidays.

Edited by Pryanka

I definitely need to make a badge based off the one I made for AppleMango's signature, I really like it xd.png

I thought it was a badge you'd already made and you put it in my sig because you already had it and it was easy.

Hahaha xd.png

It's so cool