Pryanka

The 1STOP - Banner Shop [Requests Open]

Hey Pryanka, I have a question about one of the raffle badges you made for me a while ago. The glittery version no longer works, so do you possibly still have it stored somewhere? It looks similar to this: yCqm54i.png

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Hey Pryanka, I have a question about one of the raffle badges you made for me a while ago. The glittery version no longer works, so do you possibly still have it stored somewhere? It looks similar to this: yCqm54i.png

Yep, I found it!

4FYMczH.gif

But also, before I found it, I tried to re-glitterify it using an online site and I figure I might as well share it here in case you like it or want a more in-your-face alternative (I personally love the subtle one and I'm glad I found it)

EXQDzsT.gif

Here is the imgur album where I had uploaded all your versions!

https://imgur.com/a/cXoiI

Edited by Pryanka

55 minutes ago, Pryanka said:

Yep, I found it!

4FYMczH.gif

But also, before I found it, I tried to re-glitterify it using an online site and I figure I might as well share it here in case you like it or want a more in-your-face alternative (I personally love the subtle one and I'm glad I found it)

EXQDzsT.gif

Here is the imgur album where I had uploaded all your versions!

https://imgur.com/a/cXoiI

Thank you! :D

On 3/11/2019 at 5:46 PM, Pryanka said:

I'm working from home through May and I am sooo happy to not be commuting like 3+ hours & having some more time for actual activities other than work, eat, sleep, repeat.

@HorseSpirit
@kittyrules2003
@Dusky_Flareon (who seems to have had a name change? Can't tag you) ---- DuskOfTheStars (thank you for the tag Ruby!)

You 3 are on my request list from before. Are you still interested in anything? (You can update your previous requests or make new ones based on your current requirements). If not, I'll update & open up my list accordingly.

Welcome back! For now, I actually don't need the badge I was requesting, however, some people might still benefit from it if you do want to finish it!

21 hours ago, kittyrules2003 said:

Welcome back! For now, I actually don't need the badge I was requesting, however, some people might still benefit from it if you do want to finish it!

No problem - if you have any graphics request, you'll keep your place in line, just let me know

On 3/11/2019 at 7:20 PM, DuskOfTheStars said:

Yep, thanks!

Would something like this work?

Should it be bigger/smaller? Please let me know and I'll modify or rework it accordingly!

FMDS31g.png

Posted (edited)

Hi Pyranka! :) I love your banners. I know you may be busy so if you do not have time, I understand ...  if you do have time, I am looking for a smallish banner (I will try to give you a comparable size) to help promote The Mentoring Project thread. 

They do offer banners, but I am neither a mentor nor a student and the banner choices are limited and don’t fit well in my sig.

The size banner I would be looking for would be similar/close or identical in size to the ones in my scroll that are on the first line with my scroll link, so something like the Egg Drop Soup one (93 x 30 pixels) or the Silvi's Lair one (90 pixels wide x 30 pixels high). A bit of animation or bling would be nice but not necessary; it would be up to you. If it would be okay with you, I would love for other users to be able to use it to help the mentors.  

Some ideas for wording, or please feel free to use your own wording, whatever you think works!  I don’t know what will fit on a small banner.

The Mentoring Project

Find a DC Mentor here!

The DC Mentoring Project

I Support the DC Mentoring Project

Something like that or whatever you think will work!

Thank you! :nyan:

missy

ETA:  If you would rather work with a larger size, I could use one that would fit in the spot the ARK banner is in my sig. That one is 200 pixels wide x 66 pixels high, I think. (I tried to measure them for you) Whatever size you decide is fine! Thank you. ^_^ 

Edited by missy_

Hi @missy_ & thank you for the request :D

I am going to begin working on it today. The Mentoring Project is a great resource & more banners for it would be great

Posted (edited)

Okay so here is a batch for my first attempt ❤️ 

I didn't use any dragon cave images, but if you'd prefer something totally different, let me know and I'll explore other options or styles.

Option 1 - Static, different border style

LlzN14s.png

Option 2 - Static, rectangular border

quRJiYg.png

Option 3 - Animated, rectangular border because GIFs don't have transparency!

romm3Jd.gif

The 'I support' text is handwritten by me for that chalkboard-y vibe that the Mentoring Project's other banners have.

EDIT: Hmm, maybe I should tag you. @missy_ please let me know your thoughts so I can edit/change things or start over lmao

Edited by Pryanka

Can I request a Aeria Gloris banner? 

On 6/1/2019 at 5:58 PM, Dalek Raptor said:

Can I request a Aeria Gloris banner? 

Yes you can! Is it supposed to say something or link to something?

Or you just want something small that highlights the aeria gloris sprite?

3 hours ago, Pryanka said:

Yes you can! Is it supposed to say something or link to something?

Or you just want something small that highlights the aeria gloris sprite?

I just want something small that shows I love the dragon

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Dalek Raptor said:

I just want something small that shows I love the dragon

Ch-check it outt :)

43jaOvj.png

Shrunken down version ~~

sH5Dpmf.png

Edited by Pryanka

8 hours ago, Pryanka said:

Ch-check it outt :)

43jaOvj.png

Shrunken down version ~~

sH5Dpmf.png

Aww,yeah! It looks gorgeous!

Hi! could I get a banner for my CB silver tin? her name is My Gospel, and I'd just like a little button with the tin sprite people can click on and get to her page ^_^ I like the pixelated font that you sometimes use, so if you could mess around with that I'd love it! thank you so much :wub:

Posted (edited)

On 6/8/2019 at 4:55 PM, chandelotic said:

Hi! could I get a banner for my CB silver tin? her name is My Gospel, and I'd just like a little button with the tin sprite people can click on and get to her page ^_^ I like the pixelated font that you sometimes use, so if you could mess around with that I'd love it! thank you so much :wub:

Sure :) I've been making custom badges for CB prize owners so I'd love to do something like that for you.

Do you want the full silver tinsel sprite on there? & more importantly, full-sized or can i resize to smaller?

(Asking b/c I love the clean and minimalist look in your sig and I think it would be nice if the badge didn't get bigger in height than your little corgi right now)

Edited by Pryanka

On 5/25/2019 at 2:46 PM, Pryanka said:

Okay so here is a batch for my first attempt ❤️ 

I didn't use any dragon cave images, but if you'd prefer something totally different, let me know and I'll explore other options or styles.

Option 1 - Static, different border style

LlzN14s.png

Option 2 - Static, rectangular border

quRJiYg.png

Option 3 - Animated, rectangular border because GIFs don't have transparency!

romm3Jd.gif

The 'I support' text is handwritten by me for that chalkboard-y vibe that the Mentoring Project's other banners have.

EDIT: Hmm, maybe I should tag you. @missy_ please let me know your thoughts so I can edit/change things or start over lmao

Oh Pryanka I love these!! ^_^

Sorry I just now saw them. I can be kinda flaky about checking notifications sometimes. :blush:

I love them! :wub: Would it be okay if I ask the Mentoring Project about if they would like to add these to their banner section? Thank you so much for making them. :)

@Pryanka I have one more request about these banners if you have the time. Could you maybe copy the third animated banner (leave it as is as I love the third banner) and change the text to create a 4th banner (same as third banner but with different text)? The text for the 4th animated banner could read:

On the first page of the animation (I hope this will fit; I have no idea!)

Find a DC Mentor

On the second page of the animation 

Click here!

Another idea for the animated text would be:

First page: Lost? Have questions about DC?

Second page: Click for a DC Mentor!

Probably too much text for that second idea, lol!

Posted (edited)

On 6/8/2019 at 4:55 PM, chandelotic said:

I hope you like this @chandelotic

My-Gospel-Tinsel-Badge.gif

& here are some other options. Not sure if the little pixel stars make it too busy so that's why.

dU8QZDd.png 

Simpler-Animation.gif

Edited by Pryanka

3 hours ago, missy_ said:

@Pryanka I have one more request about these banners if you have the time. Could you maybe copy the third animated banner (leave it as is as I love the third banner) and change the text to create a 4th banner (same as third banner but with different text)? The text for the 4th animated banner could read:

On the first page of the animation (I hope this will fit; I have no idea!)

Hi!! Thanks for getting back to me and I'm so glad you like it :D

You can absolutely share with wherever you want. Mentoring Project is more than welcome to offer up these badges (as long as they are credited to me)

I'll experiment with other phrases and shoot you a PM when I have them ready (I'm really bad at missing notifications sometimes too)

@Pryanka the banners you made for The Mentoring Project are lovely; could you take those exact same banners and also do them in gold?  Twinkly, shimmery, gold, as in the same kind of twinkly, shimmery gold you did for the Glittering Gold Giveaways banners?

Thank you very much if you are able to swing this, and for your time spent on the banners you made! ^_^