Rosedamai

November and/or January releases

Would u like September/November/January releases  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We had a new release in November, 2020, and in January. 2021. Looks to me like we'll be seeing something end of this month.

1 hour ago, dragongrrl said:

We had a new release in November, 2020, and in January. 2021. Looks to me like we'll be seeing something end of this month.

Jan 2021, yes, but there was no new release in November of last year. In 2019 we had a *December* non-holiday release, on Dec 1st. 

I'm still naming/documenting my Halloweens, so I don't mind if a release doesn't happen this month. That said, I'm so ridiculously behind when it comes to newer releases that at this point it doesn't make much difference to add a few more, lol.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Jan 2021, yes, but there was no new release in November of last year. In 2019 we had a *December* non-holiday release, on Dec 1st. 

I'm still naming/documenting my Halloweens, so I don't mind if a release doesn't happen this month. That said, I'm so ridiculously behind when it comes to newer releases that at this point it doesn't make much difference to add a few more, lol.

Okay so its a maybe on whether we get a release this month.

P.S. where is that squirrel from in your sig?

@Paradisiske It's a treat from the 2018 Trick or Treats. 

I will change my opinion to 'yes please' for a new release this month because I really need to pace myself on my current project. New eggs to grab would help!

I really want to have a pause with new releases because my "need mates" group already have 225 dragons and with new beautiful dragons group become just bigger and bigger

And the other side of problem is new dragons which can change a form with risk for other eggs like green cantor or dark shumoga (I know that black one can receive by using kill but when I try a couple of times it's always non-succeed :()

So I have to catch 8 eggs of shumoga, wait few days, receive one or two black by earthquake and a lot of eggshells, wait one day, then try again and again. And all this time I can't get any other eggs because it's a big risk to kill them all and waste space and time.
I love the design of new dragons and want to collect 5-10 pairs, but it's real just if u don't complete your lineages project at all

And sure I can't skip any of new releases bec any time smth from new can become second staterae (hope not but who knows?)

I got too frustrated trying to collect all the sprites, back when there were monthly releases. I could never catch up, much less have time breeding lineage projects. I drastically altered my play style to collect only dragons whose designs I like, so there are now some new releases that I just let pass by. It makes the completionist in me twitch a little, but my play is now much less stressful.

So, ultimately, I guess it doesn't matter to me.

Having a month or two of breathing room every year is nice tbh. I wouldn't mind a November release, but January releases tend to feel "cramped" to me unless they're unusually small.

I have modest scroll goals and no breeding projects so a monthly release would be lovely, even in November and January. Maybe a simpler one with no BSA alts and only one or two sprites per breed, so it’s relaxed.