Sign in to follow this  
Fightandspawn

Reddit

I have a reddit account but I don't use it as much anymore. I mostly used it in the Amiibo Canada subreddit when I was collecting amiibo.

I go browse sometimes, but I don't have an account or anything, so I never post.

I like Gifsound quite a lot, i'm easily amused by gifs that fit perfectly with music cos I'm a weirdo xd.png

I really like reddit, it's useful, entertaining and covers an enormous variety of topics. There's something for everyone. I'm a fan of the threekings sub, if you like horror/rituals check it out. I like checking for news, movie recommendations, cooking, tv series...just about anything. I have an account, but mostly I just lurk about.

Reddit has always been extremely useful in varieties of situations. Every time I ask google a question about ANYTHING, it usually leads me to reddit. I also use reddit significantly before I go to music festivals. /r/bonnaroo is one of my favorite subreddits.

i use it rarely, but i like /r/mychemicalromance and /r/falloutboy because bands and /r/nosleep and /r/threekings because i love scaring myself

Edited by petewentztheemogod

I'm on it quite a lot, nowadays but I usually just use it to catch up on games such as in r/fo4 or r/halflife and procrastinate. 

I love reddit! I waste so much time just looking at random things but some of it (if you subscribe to the right subreddits) is actually really interesting and can teach you a plethora of new things.

Reddit is a site of threads full of people who just tack on for +1s by saying in jokes. I have no time for that. I don't get the appeal at all.

Edited by Guivre

That's pretty much my feeling about Reddit too. I don't see the appeal. I did enjoy seeing the Reddit thread on Star Wars: Battlefront 2 when EA was making horrible business decisions on it, though.

I enjoy r/nosleep and r/creepypasta for the horror stories. I also browse a lot of different other subs, such as r/askreddit, r/AskHistorians, r/art, r/gimp, etc. There are so many subreddits out there and many that you can learn new and interesting ideas from. There is basically a subreddit out there for anyone and any topic you could think of. Some of them can be kind of stupid and/or biased, but there are many out there that will expose you to new ideas and make you think.

I have quite a few subs I like to frequent, though lately I find myself hanging out at r/all and reading news and such. I do post occasionally, but very rarely. I like how there's so many little groups or clubs, reddit is good at making little cult followings I think.

You mean there's a POINT to reddit ? Who knew.... XD

The German subreddit /r/de is pretty awesome. I also browse some League Of Legends subs, and some cat related things (shoutout to r/startledcats).

I mostly stalk reddit for news about games and the world of medicine

I am really saddened that the dragcave reddit isnt really working

This is the manyth post you have made about some kind of lack of community, Can you not make it work, if it bugs you ? (I wouldn't know how...) Isn't it a matter of if no-one posts, nothing happens ?

There's also the discord, if you're lonely - I understand it's quite lively.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I don't actually have a reddit account but I go there a lot to look at memes/funny subreddits like r/softwaregore, r/dontdeadopeninside, r/thathappened, etc. :lol:

Sign in to follow this