MyWhiteKnight

The Knights of Namiya - Welcome!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Knights of Namiya and The Dragons of the Misted Isle

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our Story Began when Maldra the Sorceress found a mist covered island. She witnessed the crashing waves upon a craggy shore, tall trees towering over her, and a majestic mountain range running threw the center of the island. In awe, she explored this land and, upon observing the land, she called it Namiya. There, on the tallest peak, she found a cave which lead to the heart of the mountains. Within, she found it very much alive, warm sand under her feet, and springs nestled within the stone walls. Here she settled and lived for many years. However, something was missing. It took her much time to realize that, despite the land teeming with life of all kinds, no dragons lived upon the misty island. And so, she called out with her magic to the chosen, the forgotten, the abandoned. Eggs appeared in a warm, sandy cave, by the latent will and power of the creatures, their magic finding a new safe haven. For many days and nights, Maldra watched over the creatures grow. Upon their maturation, she gave them this edict.

”On this day, I give the stewardship of the Misted Isle of Namiya to you, the chosen. This magical island will be your home, your kingdom, your sanctuary, and it is up to you to protect her. You are now Knights, protectors of Namiya.”

The dragons went forth and called their own places home. From these Knights, the dragons of Namiya came forth, populating the Misted Isle, twisting their own tales into the land’s history. As her Knights began their lives, Maldra continued to receive eggs in her cave. With each new clutch, she did the same as with the first. She became the Great Mother of Namiya, Keeper of Histories, teacher to all. To this day, she is revered, her home a palace, her word heard by all.

And so was the Knights of Namiya Lineage born, living upon Namiya, the Misted Isle…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Table of Contents

1 - Introduction, Table of Contents, and Q&A <- you are here

2 - Rules and Lists

3 - Lineage Listing

4 - The Tales of Namiya

5 - Links, Codes, Banners, and More

6 - Thanks

7 - Reserved

Questions and Answers

What is the Knights of Namiya lineage about? Why did you make it?

When talking with my mentor, dustpuppy, about what to do on DC when I first joined, I became intrigued by the lineages people created. While some serve to inform and support civil interests, and others were to breed for a certain standard or type of dragon, I did not find many that were truly story based. So, an idea struck: why not make an Arthurian type lineage of all types of dragons, adding stories, descriptions, and developing these over time? Thus, the Knights of Namiya was born.

What dragons can join this lineage?

Any. I made this lineage to be inclusive and story based. Yes, there will be sub-lineages as they separate into different areas of the island and make their families. However, it doesn’t matter where said dragon comes from, as I get a lot from the abandoned eggs page.

How can I join the lineage?

There are several ways to join the Knights of Namiya. In a post below, there will be all the needed code.

1 - You can request an egg from a mated pair

2 - You can request to breed to an unmated lineage dragon

3 - You can make a new, offshoot line

Remember to read the rules regarding each of these before you fill out a form.

Can I put scroll prefixes/suffixes on my dragons?

Yes, as long as you use the prefix/suffix as a way to identify your dragons and/or help with naming. So, if your dragon's name is ABC Knights Revenge or King Woozle Boozle of Nimaya ABC, but you only register "Knights Revenge" or "King Woozle Boozle of Namiya," those are acceptable. What is not acceptable:

- "ABC Cat of the Knight" cannot be registered as a Knight generation, as 'Knight' is not the name prefix

- Same with "Fluffy of Namiya the Zebra ABC" as 'of Namiya' is not the true suffix

If you have any questions, please post or PM me. I would love to hear them and help. smile.gif

Edited by MyWhiteKnight

Table of Contents

1 - Introduction, Table of Contents, and Q&A

2 - Rules and Lists <- you are here

3 - Lineage Listing

4 - The Tales of Namiya

6 - Thanks

7 - Reserved

Rules

IN GENERAL….

1 - Follow all DC Rules

2 - Be polite and respectful: No one likes dealing with a moody, grumpy person.

3 - Follow lineage rules: Failure to do so will get you blacklisted and/or permabanned. Please pay attention.

4 - Three Strikes: All individuals have three (3) warnings before they are blacklisted

5 - I reserve the right to change rules as I see fit.

FOR THE DRAGONS OF NAMIYA…

1 - All original Knight’s must have the prefix “Knight” in front of their name

2 - Any dragon not CB, PB rescued, or joined as the start of a separate line will have the suffix “of Namiya

3 - All breeds, variations, and otherwise are accepted

4 - Stories and histories must be approved before they are added to the Misted Isle Archive

5 - Dragons may be registered in multiple lineages/registries as long as rule 1 or 2 is followed

6 - Dragons can only have one mate each, unless approved archive story dictates otherwise

7 - No inbreeding allowed

8 - You cannot kill, trade, or abandon an egg of Namiya lineage: Biting, freezing, and experimenting on eggs are subject to breeder preference.

9 - Feel free to breed to dragons of other lineages, remember, be creative with your story of how and why! We’re creating a story and history of this land together.

10 - Report all eggs gifted, hatched, received so they may be added to the lineage

11 - Original breeding pairs must have the project prefix in order to be approved

FOR THE MISTED ISLE ARCHIVE…

1 - Must be at least a paragraph long: 5 sentences = 1 paragraph

2 - Be semi literate: Complete sentences, proper punctuation, and spelling/grammar to the best of your ability

3 - Ask permission if including other’s dragons

4 - You may build off existing archived stories: These are now considered official Lore of Namiya

5 - Do not power play, god-mod, or otherwise exaggerate your dragons

6 - Do be creative, collaborate, and create a great story

Our Lists

BLACK LIST:

Name - Reason - Date

WARNINGS:

Name - Reason - Date - # of Warnings

WHITE LIST:

Name - Reason - Date

BREEDERS:

Zerhai - Scroll - [Active?]

dustpuppy - Scroll - [Active?]

Dusky_Flareon - Scroll - [Active?]

OTHER CONTRIBUTORS:

WAITING LIST:

1 - dustpuppy - G2

2 -

3 -

Edited by MyWhiteKnight

Table of Contents

2 - Rules and Lists

3 - Lineage Listing <- you are here

4 - The Misted Isle Archive

6 - Thanks

7 - Reserved

The Knights of the Misted Isle

MATED PAIRS

Knight Auros Dra'axi CB (Kingcrowne) x Knight Regina Dra'axi CB (Kingcrowne) - [No Known Associations]

Offspring: [names] (Breed),

Knight's Raz’van Dra’axi CB (Frilled Dragon) x Knight's Raven Dra’axi CB (Frilled Dragon) - [No Known Associations]

Offspring: New Egg (Frilled Dragon)

Knight Sunny Dra’axi CB Anagallis Dragon x Knight Rose Dra’axi CB Aeon Wyvern - [No Known Associations]

Offspring: [names] (Breed),

Knight’s Deep and Dark Deep Sea Dragon x Knight’s Skyward Sword Skywing Dragon - [No Known Associations]

Offspring: [Names] (Breed),

Knight's Protector of Nights -dpCB - Nocturne Dragon x Knight's Protector of Dreams -dpCB - Royal Blue - [No Known Associations]

Offspring: Unnamed Royal Blue

UNMATED DRAGONS

Knight Lifeblood - White Dragon - n/a [No Known Associations]

Knight Royalis - unknown - n/a [No Known Associations

Knight Byrij of Broken Fields - Unknown - Unknown [No Known Associations]

The Dragons of Namiya

MATED PAIRS

GX - Male (Breed) x Female (Breed) - [Where they live/are/associated]

UNMATED DRAGONS

GX - Name - Gender - Breed -[Where they live/are/associated]

Edited by MyWhiteKnight

Table of Contents

2 - Rules and Lists

3 - Lineage Listing

4 - The Misted Isle Archive <- you are here

6 - Thanks

7 - Reserved

The Misted Isle Archives

Dust and musk assail your senses as you entered the grand hall of the Archives. Here, within the sacred caves of Maldra the Sorceress, countless tales of the dragons who inhabit the Misted Isle are kept, recording events both big and small. Light filters through a hole in the ceiling, motes speckling and dancing in it’s rays. You came to this place, hushed and wise, to learn and add your own experiences to the growing legends of the isle.

CHAPTER 1 - THE KNIGHTS ARE BORN

We are currently writing this chapter together.

Table of Contents

2 - Rules and Lists

3 - Lineage Listing

5 - Links, Codes, Banners, and More <- you are here

6 - Thanks

7 - Reserved

Helpful Links

Lineage Codes

- - - NEW DRAGONS OF NAMIYA - - -

REQUEST AN EGG - I want a Namiya egg

[b][color=purple]REQUEST AN EGG[/color][/b] - [i]IAww
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Scroll:[/b]
[b]Preferred Breed:[/b]
[b]Preferred Generation:[/b]

A NEW DRAGON OF NAMIYA HAS BEEN BORN - I have a new egg!!

Note: If you wish to put up an egg for those on the wait/request list, all Lineage rules will apply to the recipient of the egg.

[B][COLOR=PURPLE]REPORT A NEW DRAGON OF NAMIYA HAS BEEN BORN[/B][/COLOR]
[b]Name of Breeder:[/b]
[b]Link to Dragon/Egg:[/b]
[b]Breed of Dragon:[/b]

I WISH TO GIVE A DRAGON OF NAMIYA - Be it for a prize, out of kindness, because you want to, or you think someone will enjoy this lineage, you want to gift an egg to someone.

[B][COLOR=PURPLE]I WISH TO GIVE A DRAGON OF NAMIYA[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Breeder Name:[/b]
[b]Recipient Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Dragon:[/b]

I RECEIVED A DRAGON OF NAMIYA - For those who were gifted a dragon of this line and want to join the family

[B][COLOR=PURPLE][I RECEIVED A DRAGON OF NAMIYA[/B][/COLOR]
[B]Username:[/b]
[b]Intent:[/b] Please read the rules :)

NAMING A DRAGON OF NAMIYA - Please take note, any dragon bred must have the suffix “of Namiya” to be part of this lineage. No exceptions.

Note: You can name a dragon before posting here. However, it may not be approved if it does not follow the rule.

[B][COLOR=PURPLE]NAMING A DRAGON OF NAMIYA[/COLOR][/B]
[b]Dragon Name:[/b]

- - - BREEDING DRAGONS OF THE MISTED ISLE - - -

I WISH TO JOIN THE LINEAGE - For those of you who want to create your own lineage

[B][COLOR=BLUE]I WISH TO JOIN THE LINEAGE[/B]
[b]Preference:[/b] Do you want to start from scratch or build off an existing line?
[b]Link to Male Dragon:[/b] If foundation, cannot have any Namiyan dragons in bloodline. If existing line, choose your dragon or listed unmated dragon from list.
[b]Link to Female Dragon:[/b] If foundation, cannot have any Namiyan dragons in bloodline. If existing line, choose your dragon or listed unmated dragon from list.

I WISH TO REGISTER A MATED PAIR - Putting together another mated pair, so we may update our Lineage Registry to be accurate.

Note: Generation will be determined by the youngest of the pair (i.e.: if I mated a G1 and a G3, they would be a G3 pairing)

[B][COLOR=BLUE]I WISH TO REGISTER A MATED PAIR[/B][/COLOR]
[b]Link to Male Dragon:[/b]
[b]Link to Female Dragon:[/b]

SEARCHING FOR A MATE - To list a dragon under the Unmated Section of the Registry

Note: By filling out and submitting your form, you allow anyone apart of or joining the Knights of Namiya lineage the ability to choose an egg for your dragon's mate from one of our breeders. Understand that such eggs will be given at the breeder's discretion.

[B][COLOR=BLUE]SEARCHING FOR A MATE[/B][/COLOR] 
[b]Preferences:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

STATUS REPORT - A quick way to update your breeding/posting status to keep the list updated.

[B][COLOR=BLUE]STATUS REPORT[/B][/COLOR]
[b]I am:[b] [color=Green]Able to Breed[/color] [color=red]Taking a break[/color]
[b]How Long:[/b] [i]Optional - In case something comes up/is serious and you want to let us know[/i] 

- - - THE MISTED ISLE ARCHIVE - - -

A NEW TALE TO TELL - So all can hear of your dragon’s adventures, achievements, stories, and more

[COLOR=GREEN][B]A NEW TALE TO TELL[/B][/COLOR]
[B]Author(s):[/b]
[b]Dragons Involved:[/b]
[b]Chapter:[/b]
[quote]Story goes here. Please follow all Archive rules.
[/quote]

Banners

None yet

Edited by MyWhiteKnight

Table of Contents

2 - Rules and Lists

3 - Lineage Listing

6 - Thanks <- you are here

7 - Reserved

Thanks

I want to thank everyone who has helped me to this point on DC as well as everyone to come. I have enjoyed my experience very much and wish to share it with others. With this lineage, I wanted to give back to DC, with a collaborative family in a world that we create together. I believe we all have much to tell, and this is my way of saying thank you.

Please enjoy!

Table of Contents

2 - Rules and Lists

3 - Lineage Listing

6 - Thanks

7 - Reserved <- you are here

Reserved for Future Use

Edited by MyWhiteKnight

NAMING A DRAGON OF NAMIYA

Username: Zerhai

Dragon Name: Knight Auros Dra'axi CB

Link to Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pvXfX

Dragon Name: Knight Regina Dra'axi CB

Link to Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hqw8D

I'll post their hatchling if these two are approved

Both dragons have been accepted into the lineage. Thank you! Would you like to be on the breeder's list? And, of course, you are welcome to throw out any ideas for this creation of a dragon nation. smile.gif

Oooh, I was looking forward to this. biggrin.gif

I'll probably raise a starting pair soon but I'm not sure yet which breeds I want to use. So for now...

REQUEST AN EGG

Username: dustpuppy

Link to Scroll: link

Preferred Breed: -

Preferred Generation: 2nd

Edited to ask: when we write our dragons' stories, do we describe them as belonging to/living with Maldra, or did Maldra just summon them and then send them to us/to some other place where dragons were needed?

(Btw. the searching for a mate section should probably clarify that you can request a lineaged dragon's egg to raise it as a mate, breeding across scrolls isn't possible.)

Edited by dustpuppy

Dragon Name: Xera of Namiya Dra'axi 2GPB

Link to Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/XD8hS

since its already grown up

and yes i would like to be a breeder!

I WISH TO JOIN THE LINEAGE

Link to Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Zerhai

Preference: Do you want to start from scratch or build off an existing line? I am starting from scratch

Link to Male Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pvXfX

Link to Female Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hqw8D

I WISH TO REGISTER A MATED PAIR

Link to Male Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pvXfX

Link to Female Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hqw8D

making a search through my scroll for any dragons I would not mind joining this lineage

btw there will be times i won't breed for this... I am part of a number of lineages and projects.... about at my limit i would think.....

Dragon Name: Knight Raz'van Dra'axi CB

Link to Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/OZN4l

Dragon Name: Knight Raven Dra'axi CB

Link to Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lhUyM

and when those are approved: (those are a mated pair as well)

REPORT A NEW DRAGON OF NAMIYA HAS BEEN BORN

Name of Breeder: Zerhai

Link to Dragon/Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/t586m

Breed of Dragon: Frill

Note: I almost always keep the first born of my dragons unless its something specifically requested of me

Edited by Zerhai

Link to Scroll: link

Preference: Do you want to start from scratch or build off an existing line?

What I'd like to do is start four separate lines of guards who'll be on duty at different times of day - dawn, day, dusk and night. These lines will then be joined with other people's Namiya lines.

Link to Male Dragon: tba if my idea is approved

Link to Female Dragon: tba if my idea is approved

Dragon Name: Knight Protector Of Dreams

Link to Dragon: link

Dragon Name: Knight Protector Of Nights

Edited by dustpuppy

I'm curious, can I enter NDs as CB Knights? I'm asking because they're unbreedable.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

@dustpuppy: I have your egg request and dragons in. Also, thank you for asking! Depending on situation, I would probably approve of them being ‘alive’ and/or grown and coming home. Maldra acts like a homing beacon for those who need a home, hence whey she gets abandoned eggs and old CBs. If your dragon was older and heard the ‘call’ and answer to the homing beacon, they are welcome to come and join. As for the mates section, I shall make it clear. Thank you!

@Zerhai: All of your dragons are approved, and that is fine. It’s up to you what you give and what you give. As for being on and off active, just tell me when you can/want to breed publicly for this lineage. I’ll make it known you’re active or not. smile.gif

@Dusky_Flareaon: All your dragons are approved, and you are more than welcome to have them part of the lineage. Perhaps that trait can be worked into the story of the Namiya and we can work it with easily.

Great! biggrin.gif Thanks for clarifying.

I wrote a backstory for my two dragons, let me know what you think. When they're grown up I'll write a little more, but I don't want to describe them as a pair before I know whether they'll accept each other as mates. I also still need a name for the valley but I can't think of a good one.

A NEW TALE TO TELL

Author: dustpuppy

Dragons Involved: Knight Protector Of Dreams, Knight Protector Of Nights

Chapter: Chapter One : The beginnings of Knight Protector Of Dreams and Knight Protector Of Nights

The beginnings of Knight Protector Of Dreams and Knight Protector Of Nights

There was a valley between two of the smaller mountain ranges of Namiya, with a stream running through it and a wild forest covering everything from the river shore to the treeline. Wolves and other, far worse predators stalked the nights and by day, herds of animals vied for predominance in an unending, often brutal struggle.

One early fall evening, Maldra appeared on a small plateau halfway up the highest mountain. She was carrying a blue bundle, which she gently placed on the mossy ground and then stood there for a while, observing it with tenderness. Eventually she bent down and whispered to the sleeping Royal Blue dragon hatchling - for that was what it was - "Little lost one - your name shall be 'Knight Protector Of Dreams', and this is your home now. Too long has worry and fear haunted the slumber of the creatures in this valley. Protect then well, give them peace."

Then she vanished, but she returned shortly after with a dragon egg that rather looked like a lump of limestone. She placed it next to the Royal Blue hatchling, and was gone.

The hatchling awoke, looked around and immediately curled up around the egg, keeping it warm. It was a difficult task for such a small dragon, but Knight Protector Of Dreams was nothing if not determined. Her efforts to warm the egg were only temporarily interrupted in the early morning hours, when Maldra summoned her to feed and teach the young dragon.

Soon, cracks appeared and a small Nocturne dragon hatched from the egg. He was very weak and timid but followed Knight Protector Of Dreams everywhere, even into the scarier parts of the forest.

One night, Maldra did not vanish after her lesson with the Royal Blue. She turned to the Nocture and said "I've been watching you, and I'm very proud of you. Your name shall be 'Knight Protector Of Nights', and one day you'll be very strong, but remember how it felt to be weak. Your task will be to protect those who are weak."

And here is my starting pair for the Dusk Guard:

Dragon Name: Knight Protector Of Sunset

Dragon Name: Knight Protector Of Dusk

Link to Male Dragon: Knight Protector Of Dusk

Link to Female Dragon: Knight Protector Of Sunset

Name of Breeder: dustpuppy

Link to Dragon/Egg: link

Breed of Dragon: Sunrise/Sunset (not determined yet, but I'll try to hatch it as Sunset)

Edited by dustpuppy

Alright then, thank you! Also caught 2 eggs off the AP and consulted with two Aeons who confirmed they're opposite genders. Is it OK if I have my scroll prefix preceding the name? (Got kicked out of the Z Project because of that... Also, the prefix is not considered part of their lore name. See my dragon descriptions for an example.) I didn't include the DF bit due to it not being part of the lore name. If you'd like, I can hand over the screen of my Action Log.

By the way, the joining form might be missing a /color. And naming has purple misspelled as puprle. Might want to fix those ^^;.

Username: Dusky_Flareon

Link to Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Dusky_Flareon

Preference: Start from scratch

Link to Male Dragon: Knight Lifeblood

Link to Female Dragon: Knight Royalis

Renamed one already existing ND, hope it's acceptable I made them a knight.

Username: Dusky_Flareon

Dragon Name: Knight Byrij of Broken Fields

Link to Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hBYrJ

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

squee! such a cute story, wish i could get the inspiration to actually write a backstory for my dragons... (i haven't written anything fanfiction like for years... ugh and that makes me feel old) no matter, if i can find the time I will try to write, i know it isn't required... here are a few more dragons i have named for this lineage

Dragon Name: Knight Rose Dra'axi CB

Link to Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qWvXz

Dragon Name: Knight Sunny Dra'axi CB

Link to Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lQEWK

Link to Male Dragon: Knight Sunny Dra'axi CB

Link to Female Dragon: Knight Rose Dra'axi CB

For All Interested: So, I have a couple questions for anyone who is part of this, wants to be part of this, and is just browsing around. Firstly, what would be a good way to store these stories? I am thinking a google doc or something similar that people can view, but then my problem would be linking to specific stories (as I would like to keep them all with credit to author/s and time period as we go on through this project). How would that work? Secondly, if we get a few more people interested/involved, what do you guys think of a chat room?

One last question: who is available to breed for eggs? I don’t want to mark people as active if they are unable to do so/don’t want to/want to wait.

@dustpuppy: Woop! First story! It’s good for the most part. Out of curiosity, is there a reason why she took them out of the cave so young? Or do you want there to be a reason (I can legit work with that!)? Otherwise, I didn’t see much wrong, one missed ‘enter’/br if you will, but that’s easy to fix. All other dragons have been accepted, btw. smile.gif

@Dusky_Flareon: For the APs, it depends. If you want them to be original Knight’s they have to have “Knight” as the prefix. If you want them to be considered as 2nd get onwards, they can have whatever prefix, but must have the suffix “of Namiya.”

If that is the case, and they are not bred from lineage dragons, you will need a story for how they were adopted by a mated pair. I will be putting at least two later today, since I’ve been busy this weekend. If you want to make a story where they got lost in the mist as hatchlings and were raised by the pair, we can work on that. If you want your scroll name in there, but want them as a knight, maybe put them at the end?

In a nutshell, since this is story built and fueled, I want a story reason for why they wouldn’t have the prefix, are not the direct descendant of a Namiyan dragon, but came to the island. Maldra literally knights the dragons, hence why that have that prefix. Does that make sense? If not, please ask again, maybe PM me or ask me if I’m in chat. I like your idea, and I want to help.

@Zerhai: All dragons have been accepted. If you want help writing, I’d love to work with you. If not, ask around. I’m sure one of our writers would enjoy helping. smile.gif

Edited by MyWhiteKnight

Thanks for the feedback!

My thinking was that Maldra put them into their new home at a young age so that they'd feel at home there and know the area, maybe work as guides for dragons who are summoned to the island as adults and don't know their way around. I can work that into the story when I write the chapter about Knight Protector Of Sunset and Knight Protector Of Dusk.

Do you have a good idea for a name for the valley?

A question, I'd like to group my Namiya dragons in one place on my scroll and I always use frozen hatchlings to mark groupings. Would it be okay to use a frozen hatchling from this lineage as "markers" (I'd be naming them something like "Night Guard Of Namiya" etc.)? I know freezing is allowed but I thought I better ask first.

About the breeding, maybe you can add a "I'm available for breeding: yes/no" to the signup code. For the record, I'm available for breeding whenever I'm not scroll locked.

Not sure about the storage of the story, shorttext.com might be an option, since you can link to individual texts.

@dustpuppy: Hrm. I'll go with it. I'm still working on how to make things fit story wise for adult dragons in my mind. xd.png As for a name, what feel are you going for? Any particular theme or idea you want for the name?

As for the eggs, I could make a fun story for them as well, so canonically if you want to add them into your story, sure. As for organizing your scroll, that's up to you how you do so. I simply ask for scroll links so people interested can see who is contributing to the project, what their scrolls look like, and who, if anyone in particular, they want to contact about lineage eggs.

As for breeding, I did put a form up for it. Thank you for the suggestion.

Edit: Also, I was thinking of putting a free forum and making posts there, allowing people to read whatever they want, and, if it so grows, allow mods/writers to come together and organize things. At the very least, archive the story posts in an organized manner where people can go to read them.

Edited by MyWhiteKnight

I appreciate the help, I do, I simply need to put myself in the right mind set. since many of mine are already adult, should i just write a couple chapters to bring them to adulthood? unless you have a way to have adult dragons come to the isle. Maybe have adults bring eggs?

As long as they have the prefix, I'm good. The story is up to you, if they came as eggs or adults or hatchlings. Bottom line is that all these awesome dragons heard Maldra and decided to make Namiya their home. smile.gif

@dustpuppy: Hrm. I'll go with it. I'm still working on how to make things fit story wise for adult dragons in my mind. xd.png As for a name, what feel are you going for? Any particular theme or idea you want for the name?

Mmmm not sure, it's a dark, wild valley, beautiful but also dangerous. Perhaps something Tolkien-ish, like Myrkvale? Or Ndagwurugwu (Igbo for "valley", if google translate is to be trusted). I don't know. xd.png

Good news though, my Night Guard dragons like each other!

Link to Male Dragon: Knight Protector Of Nights

Link to Female Dragon: Knight Protector Of Dreams

Name of Breeder: dustpuppy

Link to Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nW7Y1

Breed of Dragon: Royal Blue

Edited by dustpuppy

All updated. Thank you! For valley names, what about something like the first one more. Wyrmwood, Formaris Valley maybe? I'll think on it. Also, it's great when dragons like each other. I am trying to get my baby baluga dragon but they don't like each other (at least at the last breeding).