Pryanka

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage 2.0

I WANT TO CLAIM A WEYR

Username: Guillotine

PM Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=199626

Weyr Name: High Reaches

Weyrleader or Junior Queen spot? Junior Queen

Link to Queen: Zarainth of Pern

Link to Bronze or Brown mate: Still deciding.

I've checked her with an Aeon and she will become female. If this isn't valid because she's still a hatchling, just ignore this I guess. :V

She's good if she precognitioned female! My Senior Queen, Carinth, started out as a precog'd female egg when I created the lineage. I was excited and had been holding back on reviving this lineage until I had the CB Female Gold I needed to be a weyrleader tongue.gif

I'll update her into the front page shortly, thank you!

I've updated to add in a few more dragons into the various categories just for consistency's sake tongue.gif

The CB Magma dragon has been added into the Bronze category.

The CB Sunstone has been added, and the CB Cassare dragon has been moved, into the Brown category.

The Astrapi Xenowyrm, the Bolt Dragon and the Thunder Dragon have been added into the Blue category

I WANT TO CLAIM A WEYR

I promise to uphold the Pern naming scheme for my Pern lineaged dragons

Username: olympe

PM Link: PM olympe

Weyr Name: High Reaches Ista

Weyrleader or Junior Queen? Weyrleader

Link to Queen: Lady Prideth of Pern (only had to add "of Pern" to her name)

Link to Bronze or Brown mate: no bronze mate yet, but several to choose from. I'd love to give her a bronze Lunar Herald for a mate, though. She'll have a mating flight as soon as I hear back. smile.gif

That being said, I've got a couple of suggestions, too.

Regarding Rules: For everyone not very familiar with the Pern novels, you might want to state that Queens (golds) and Greens need to be female, while Bronzes, Browns and Blues need to be male. (Which is why this won't work for nebulas, unfortunately. They're all the wrong gender.)

Re Queens: Could we add Kingcrownes to the list? They're about as golden as Sunsongs. Plus golden Lunar Heralds, maybe even for senior queens? Because they can make amazing bronze/gold/blue offspring. wink.gif And maaaybe Mageia Xenowyrms, Snow Angels (especially gold-winged ones) or Avatars of Change?

Re Bronzes: Antareans look more bronze than brown to me, but that may be just me. Also, bronze Lunar Heralds... And Winter Magi just might work - they're actually gold, but a rather dark shade of gold.

Re Browns: Trihorn Wyverns... Plus, I feel like Autumn seasonals should belong here. Plus (maybe) Pyro Xenowyrms? Or a permanently enraged Aegis? Pyrope Pyralspites?

Re Greens: Spring Seasonals, too? Anagallis? Dark Green / Vine? Mint? Olive? Plated Colossus? Terrae? However, you'd better take the Greater Spotted Drake off the list. It's a drake - or Watchwher, to stay in character. You don't want to breed Watchwhers with Dragons, do you? wink.gif Regarding the green Nebula - that won't work, either. On Pern, all green dragons are female, while the green nebula is male. Which opens the door for Ribbon Dancers and Mistletoes to be added.

Re Blues: Blue-Banded, Blusangs, Coastal Waverunner, Guardian, Blue/Water, Waterhorse and Yellow-Crowned, Avatar of Creation and blue Lunar Herald also fit in here. Not to mention Aegises (pacified form only). However, female Hellfires and blue Nebulas don't work, considering that blues are male (on Pern).

Also, can we do some side project by breeding Firelizards (pygmies)? Original Pygmies and Pumpkins as Queens / Bronzes (since we don't have those in pygmy fashion), Magelights as the closest thing we have to Browns, Seawyrms, Nilias and Kyanites as Blues and Misfits and Magelights as Greens?

Edited by olympe

I WANT TO CLAIM A WEYR

I promise to uphold the Pern naming scheme for my Pern lineaged dragons

PM Link: PM olympe

Weyr Name: High Reaches Ista

Weyrleader or Junior Queen? Weyrleader

Link to Queen: Lady Prideth of Pern (only had to add "of Pern" to her name)

Link to Bronze or Brown mate: no bronze mate yet, but several to choose from. I'd love to give her a bronze Lunar Herald for a mate, though. She'll have a mating flight as soon as I hear back. smile.gif

@olympe - Hi, first of all, THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE SUGGESTIONS!! I'll give you my thoughts on them, but feel free to debate right back with me and convince me otherwise. The foundations of this lineage are still being (re)laid, so everybody's suggestions will help make this stronger and hopefully, more popular.

Your queen has been added. I'll do an update with her mate once I settle on a decision on Gold Lunar Heralds. But let me address your comments one at a time now:

Re Rules

I will definitely update some of that info into "the concept" section, and make it more clear in the "canon breeding" rules as well. Yep, nebulas gender wrong for canon, but I included them in their respective categories for those who aren't following canon. I'll make a more obvious note in their category to indicate that breeding using nebulas is non-canon only as a reminder.

Re Queens

I didn't want to add Kingcrownes for a few reasons. I even re-opened both sprites to compare, but Sunsongs scream pink & gold, while Kingcrownes are much more pink & orange. I may work them into the Gold category down the line, but right now, they're too common, and while pretty, they have an orange tone rather than a gold tone to me. Once their breeding settles into a normal rhythm with the other common eggs, I promise to revisit the idea. I just don't want junior queens running rampant with no mates for those who want checker lineages.

I don't have Lunar Heralds in any of the categories currently because they're such flittery little things that they remind me more of the original dragonlets than the great golden dragons of Pern. If I expand into side projects with dragonlets or watchwhers, I'd probably include them in one of those. Also, the way their breeding works makes it hard for me to police that people who breed with lunar heralds only do it when the moon's phases are going to give them the same color offspring.

I could even put them in as a non-canon breed, but I just think my major issue with the heralds since I've created this thread and been suggested adding them....is that they just don't stand up to the heft and strength of the other gold and bronze dragons in their categories. But side project dragonlet lineages...that's where I'd fit them.

Re Other Potential Queens

I went with dragons that were mostly the category color overall. That's why Snow Angels wouldn't fit my aesthetic of a queen, since their bodies are actually white, and only a select few have gold wings. Winter Magis have some gold in them, but have way too many other colors on their bodies that they don't fit what a Pernese queen would actually look like. Even for non-canon breeding, the gender rules and breeding ability is flexible (Ie. greens being fertile, golds being both gender, etc), but the overall coloration of the dragons doesn't have too many other colors. Winter Magis, for example, probably have the same amount of gold as ribbon dancers do...but I wouldn't consider either of them an overall gold dragon breed.

Mageia I ruled out for the same reason as Kingcrowne - they are both decidedly orange to me. If I put them in the gold category, it would be a slippery slope to add in Spessartines, Magi dragons, etc. If Pern had a category for orange dragons, that's where I'd put the Mageia and the other orange toned dergs.

Avatars of Change are more gold than orange, but I didn't include any hybrid dragons because you could never have a Senior Queen AoC. Due to their inherent nature, there are no caveborns (except maybe on tj or the spriter's scrolls?) I mean I guess if a Gold category Golden Wyvern female bred with a Guardian, you could get an AoC junior queen, but golden wyverns are in junior queen category themselves, and guardians of nature are not bronze or brown in color.

So basically, no hybrids because it complicates the heck out of uniting their breeding methodology with how Pern works.

Re Bronzes and Browns

The autumn seasonal was in the bronze category when mishii ran the original Pern Lineage, and I'd like to keep it there for now in case any oldtimers want to rejoin! Antareans are about as brown as candelabra dragons...but both are too recent right now for me to move them into the Bronze category. Cassare looks the most bronze out of the commons in the Brown category, but part of the reason all of them are Browns, and not bronzes, is how difficult it would be to get 2G Metals from them as well as their coloring. The Autumn seasonal is a bit more rare and might have a shot at getting a gold from his gold mate, as would the magma....but oh god, I don't even want to imagine the horror of how many breedings it could take to get a gold from an antarean or a candelabra. I'll add in the Pyro Xenowyrm (I originally didn't because of that vivid orange underbelly even though the upper body was brown, buuut whatever. Let's do it.) I'll also put in the Permanently Enraged Aegis and both forms of Odeen's alts into the brown category.

Re Greens

Some of these aren't in there because of the coloration issue I discussed above - I want the dragons to be as monotone in color as possible. I'll put in spring seasonals. When I put dragons in categories, I tried to balance their LOOK, their COLOR, their RARITY, and their BREEDING METHOD, and finally, I just don't want that many dragons in any one category.

The Drake is being removed, omg good catch on that. Mistletoes will be added, although any breeding with greens is inherently non-canon regardless of gender because the greens on Pern were infertile. That's why the Green and Blue nebulas are in those categories. Ribbon dancers are as green as they are gold, and unfortunately, don't fit into either category for me because of how multicolored they are (I love them, but they just don't fit the aesthetic I went for)

Re Blues

This is a lot of text to read, I'm sorry. Some of these aren't in there because of reasons I already mentioned. Multi-colored, or don't LOOK like the Pern dragons (that goes for the Waterwalker, Waterhorse, Coastal Waverunners, for example) I mean honsetly, I should probably remove all the Xenowyrms for that reason as well...but for now, we have enough overall dragons in the blue & green category that people could probably find a combo they liked and go with it. I do like the idea of some selectivity into which dragons are Pernese and which aren't.

The lunar heralds I'd put in a side project for dragonlets if we get enough interest in the lineage project to expand there. Blue-banded and maaaybe blusang will be added in. Guardians looked more grey/slate than blue to me. Yellow-crowned isn't mostly blue. Pacified Aegis can be added, as can Hellfires and blue nebulas, because again...any blue & green breeding is non-canon only, so irrespective of gender and fertility issues, the dragons that fit the color/form aesthetic can fit into the categories.

Pity on the SAs not qualifying as queens, or I'd have registered this for a Pern lineage project. On the plus side, I won't have to rename my Angels. smile.gif

Seeing your reasoning, I can agree with most of your decisions. The only one I don't agree with is the Lunar Heralds - but, well, too bad. I'll just have to come up with some other lineage plan then.

ETA:

I WANT TO SUBMIT A LINEAGE

PM Link: PM me!

Link to Mother: http://dragcave.net/lineage/B7EtR

Link to Father: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y97tT

Open To Breeding Requests: YES

Notes: I intend to make this into a checkerboard lineage, although (given that almeralds are new) I'll probably have to start with a stairstep lineage. xd.png

Edited by olympe

Anyone want a junior queen from Igen?

Oh, sure! That'll help me breed a checker lineage - I eventually want one giant checker with all of the weyrleader queens in them.

I WANT TO REQUEST AN EGG

Username: Forum Username Here

PM link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...ODE=4&MID=18753

Weyr: Igen

Is Non-Canon Egg Okay? NO

Description of Egg Wanted: 2G Junior Queen (Gold) from Igen's Senior Queen

Sorry, Aurumiath rose, but Tejiyanth didn't manage to provide us with an egg from this mating flight. 😜 (You never blame the queens for fertility issues. Next week I'm using Fertility on them.)

Sorry, Aurumiath rose, but Tejiyanth didn't manage to provide us with an egg from this mating flight.  😜 (You never blame the queens for fertility issues.  Next week I'm using Fertility on them.)

No problem! The problem with having cb golds as queens is that getting eggies from them will be difficult. Not unsurprising, considering even in Pern, gold eggs were rare in clutches, and redistributed around to weyrs who needed them.

Pity on the SAs not qualifying as queens, or I'd have registered this for a Pern lineage project. On the plus side, I won't have to rename my Angels. smile.gif

Seeing your reasoning, I can agree with most of your decisions. The only one I don't agree with is the Lunar Heralds - but, well, too bad. I'll just have to come up with some other lineage plan then.

ETA:

I WANT TO SUBMIT A LINEAGE

PM Link: PM me!

Link to Mother: http://dragcave.net/lineage/B7EtR

Link to Father: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y97tT

Open To Breeding Requests: YES

Notes: I intend to make this into a checkerboard lineage, although (given that almeralds are new) I'll probably have to start with a stairstep lineage. xd.png

Thanks, your lineage will be added into the mysterious database that does not exist yet but will soon. Any suggestions on how I sort that? I was originally thinking of having the information in two tabs - one sorted by weyr, and the other by breed? BTW assuming this lineage will be residing in Ista, right? I have to double-check that the form has a line for what weyr the lineage belongs to.

If you want some help building a checker, I can try to help out ^.^ It looks like it could build an interesting and colorful checker.

I'm sorry I'm not convinced on the lunar heralds sad.gif They're almost perfect, but their breeding schematics just leaves too much room for error. It would create confusion between canon and noncanon lineages for me. And then if people bred them during the wrong phases, it would create all sorts of anomaly dragons that would make a perfectly canon lineage turn non-canon real quick >.>

Edited by Pryanka

Well, the first to breed a silver lunar herald egg is free to name the resulting baby "Ruth of Pern". wink.gif

Well, the first to breed a silver lunar herald egg is free to name the resulting baby "Ruth of Pern". wink.gif

Haha, I think an Albino would be more fitting for that name!

Btw Izlanyth rose however no egg from this mating flight

a side note she actually has a user description i submitted ages ago, apparently it was approved and is visible on her page. I didn't notice until I dug her up for this lineage again. look her up if you wanna see it, its nothing special, i just thought it was neat that it was approved

btw I have a few junior queens for fort weyr unless you guys think they should be junior queens elsewhere? All are gold dragons, all are children of or descended from Izlanyth. though with her last "brown" mate and all are named for the lineage, here they are listed.

Taryth of Pern Dra'axi

Senyth of Pern Dra'axi

Tillytath of Pern Dra'axi

Feath of Pern Dra'axi(this one is non-canon)

(there are numerous green offspring siblings of these, only one of them is male)

here is the one green offspring from her current mate:

Eorath of Pern Dra'axi

Edited by Zerhai

Btw Izlanyth rose however no egg from this mating flight

a side note she actually has a user description i submitted ages ago, apparently it was approved and is visible on her page. I didn't notice until I dug her up for this lineage again. look her up if you wanna see it, its nothing special, i just thought it was neat that it was approved

btw I have a few junior queens for fort weyr unless you guys think they should be junior queens elsewhere? All are gold dragons, all are children of or descended from Izlanyth. though with her last "brown" mate and all are named for the lineage, here they are listed.

Taryth of Pern Dra'axi

Senyth of Pern Dra'axi

Tillytath of Pern Dra'axi

Feath of Pern Dra'axi(this one is non-canon)

(there are numerous green offspring siblings of these, only one of them is male)

here is the one green offspring from her current mate:

Eorath of Pern Dra'axi

@Zerhai - can we maybe distribute the Junior Queen wealth so all the weyrs have at least one Junior Queen? Also...what mates will these little ones have? I'd prefer it to be a CB Brown dragon (CB Brown copper to produce stairstep lineages) or 2G Brown Copper male from a separate brown copper x gold pairing.

Breeding them with mates like the 2G Daydream means that none of the junior queens could ever produce canon eggs to distribute. While I don't mind a few non-canon junior queen lineages, I think our main featured queens should be canon if possible - that will make people more likely to request eggs and continue their lineages!

I can add them in as Junior Queens as you find or breed mates for them. I can switch my queen to a brown copper mate and hopefully I can offer you some 2G Copper mates for your junior queens soon.

I bred her today with no luck sad.gif

PS ALMOST FORGOT TO COMMENT ON THE DESCRIPTION! That's really cool smile.gif I'm so glad I revived this project and your queen was able to claim her weyr again ^.^

@Zerhai - I just realized that we will need to make some adjustments on how to qualify to be a Senior Queen. Unfortunately, your queen cannot have copper mates because she will never be able to produce the right color of copper offspring. She can still remain as Senior Queen, but her mate will have to be another breed from the bronze or brown category. I'll explain below:

Here is how copper colors work:

Male Copper x any CB female dragon = Egg color of its mother's biome!!!

* If the mother has no biome (bred dragon) or was caught BEFORE the biomes were added (June 10, 2011), it will be the color of the Copper father.

This means our Senior Queens need to be caught before biomes were added in 2011, OR they have to be from the Desert/Volcano biome (for Brown Copper mate) or the Alpine/Forest biome (for Red Copper mate)

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR OUR CURRENT SENIOR QUEENS

• Benden Weyr - Carinth of Pern - Red Copper mate only (no brown)
  • Fort Weyr - Izlanyth of Pern CB Dra'axi - NO COPPER MATES ALLOWED - (She will only produce Green Copper offspring because she's from the coast biome)
  • Igen Weyr - Aurumiath of Pern - Red OR Brown Copper mates are okay (She was caught before the biomes existed, so her offspring will take on their father's copper color)
  • Ista Weyr - Lady Prideth of Pern - Brown copper mate only (She's from the Desert biome)
  • Telgar Weyr - Zrendith of Pern - Red OR Brown Copper mates are okay (She was caught before the biomes existed, so her offspring will take on their father's copper color)

@olympe - I will PM you in a few days if you don't see this update, but since you haven't picked out a mate for your queen yet, I just wanted to let you know that if you want to breed her with coppers, please stick to the Brown coppers only smile.gif If she breeds with a red or green copper, she will only ever have brown copper children ^.^

PS I feel so bad denying the lunar heralds idea. If I added them in as a non-canon option, would that work for you?

Darn, i'll go over my dragons and potential mates, im sad about this

(I am always on the search for more cb golds....)

a suggestion, for the coppers, as just a thought, at least as non-canon: have female "red" coppers be seen as golds and if they are canon be seen as only junior queens

Edited by Zerhai

What's the standard for announcing eggs that are noncanon? I have some greens and browns that I'll be breeding soon in addition to my Queen, and I'd like the eggs to go to other Pern-havers. :U

Dang, my own Prideth has some female gold offspring, but none of them qualify, not even for non-canon lines. xd.png

But I have lots of CB Golden Wyverns that I could add to my weyr, although they'd probably have to stay junior queens. All it takes is to (re-)name them.

Since view links for adult dragons are acceptable, I'll just post those:

http://dragcave.net/view/sU7S7

http://dragcave.net/view/L0R7E

http://dragcave.net/view/tNUlv

http://dragcave.net/view/u0f4L

http://dragcave.net/view/ZDvam

http://dragcave.net/view/LhKFK

http://dragcave.net/view/RzglD

http://dragcave.net/view/irdsf

http://dragcave.net/view/oEId6

http://dragcave.net/view/PBitp

I could add even more CB sunsongs, but, well, I think that's enough junior queens for one Weyr. All of them go to Ista.

The first time I get a gold egg from Prideth, I'll send it on to Faerie_fyre, who is a member of "my" Weyr.

Regarding Copper breeding: What's wrong with getting brown coppers from my queen and a red copper mate? I could understand objections about green coppers for standard lineages, but browns?

Omg, olympe, that's so sweet! Let me know if there's anything I can send your way, too. Weyrfolk should stick together. biggrin.gif Ista is going to be very well populated.

So, pretty baby decided that she wanted to kick off a non-canon line. So some messing around (I somehow didn't have the breeds I thought I did?) produced this little green, whose parents were properly named upon production. We'll see how Influence fares this time!

Vurrianth and Bokainaith remain quite taken with each other, and produced a second brown baby to nestle into the Sands. This one, also, I plan to keep, just to try for a canon baby again. But since these two have been easy breeders so far, they'll be open for requests next week.

Also, some new babies in Ista's hatching sands - one junior queen (GW) and three prospective brown mates, all influenced accordingly. May she like one of them. smile.gif

junior queen

brown 1

brown 2

brown 3

Got a Sunsong egg from Zarainth and her newly-chosen brown mate, Nyngaeth!

I WANT TO GIFT AN EGG

PM link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=199626

Egg Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zeo4A

Weyr: High Reaches

Canon or Non-Canon? Canon

Teleport Link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/77303bb40ba18...88e5f7827187da1

Additional Instructions: Don't trade, please.

Got a Sunsong egg from Zarainth and her newly-chosen brown mate, Nyngaeth!

I WANT TO GIFT AN EGG

PM link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=199626

Egg Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zeo4A

Weyr: High Reaches

Canon or Non-Canon? Canon

Teleport Link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/77303bb40ba18...88e5f7827187da1

Additional Instructions: Don't trade, please.

thank you! and its a 'Z' egg!!! I simply couldn't resist!

Ooooh lots of chatter - thank you guys for being so interested in this lineage smile.gif

What's the standard for announcing eggs that are noncanon? I have some greens and browns that I'll be breeding soon in addition to my Queen, and I'd like the eggs to go to other Pern-havers. :U

If you use the gift/donate an egg form when you announce the egg, you can just put in the line for canon or non-canon that it's a non-canon!

I guess I should create a form that is just for announcing an egg...is that more what you need? Just announcing a new egg that you will be keeping? I think for now, you can use the gift/donate egg form and where it asks for the tradelink, just say you're keeping the egg. I'm trying to figure out how many forms is too many and will get complicated lol. I'll add in the announce an egg form soon, or reformulate the gift/donate form to make it capable of both.

BTW congrats on that sunsong egg from its Antarean father - that's going to make a bold and colorful lineage ^.^ I'm so glad it went to a fellow Pern member who will continue the lineage!

Dang, my own Prideth has some female gold offspring, but none of them qualify, not even for non-canon lines. xd.png

But I have lots of CB Golden Wyverns that I could add to my weyr, although they'd probably have to stay junior queens. All it takes is to (re-)name them.

The first time I get a gold egg from Prideth, I'll send it on to Faerie_fyre, who is a member of "my" Weyr.

Regarding Copper breeding: What's wrong with getting brown coppers from my queen and a red copper mate? I could understand objections about green coppers for standard lineages, but browns?

@Olympe - I do get a little ocd when I shouldn't, so that explains why the thought of only ever getting brown coppers from a red copper mate (or vice versa) bothers me. We could never really use them in a perfect checker, which kinda interferes with my personal goal of a checker lineage to the 6th gen that traces its lines all the way back to the 6 original Senior Queens. I think that's my main gripe with the senior queens never used to produce checkered lineages. I wish copper breeding was random or there was some way to change what color copper a pair bred.

Yeah, only getting greens is definitely a problem, because then the senior queen could only produce non-canon offspring from that particular mate, which isn't allowed per canon rules. But an impossibility of getting the same color copper as the father - ever - makes it difficult to create checker lineages. If everybody else doesn't mind this, then I won't go against the majority..but I just want it to be known that I would like the ability to create perfect lineages (whether it be a checker or a stairstep) from our senior queens.

On a separate note, tysm for populating the Ista Weyr with all dem beautiful junior queens! I think we have enough data here that I should begin creating the database before it gets too overwhelming. Once I do that, I plan to request a few lines - the seragamma wyvern checkers will look so pretty!

Well, you could always use a junior queen from my Prideth and a brown copper mate for your own checker. Only the copper offspring wouldn't work for you.

Btw, Prideth of Pern rose for a mating flight and chose a brown copper mate, but they didn't manage to create an egg. *grumbles*

As a personal thing (due to lack of sorting options), I want to breed only one lineage for each breed, and I'm still looking for a standard pairing for my sunsongs. Right now, I'm considering crossing them with pyro xenowyrms or cassares. Any suggestions here?

And Mistletoe x Frostbite? (Peaceful) Aegis x Undine? (Oh, and can we make undine alts eligible as junior queens?) Astrapi x Gaia?

Regarding forms, we could use the "Gift an egg" form and just replace "gift" with "announce" for eggs that we want to keep. smile.gif

Darn, i'll go over my dragons and potential mates, im sad about this

(I am always on the search for more cb golds....)

a suggestion, for the coppers, as just a thought, at least as non-canon: have female "red" coppers be seen as golds and if they are canon be seen as only junior queens

Aww but the coppers fit the bronze and brown category so well. I don't see them as golden enough to fit into the gold category at all. I'd more likely but Kingcrownes in there before Coppers.

I'm sad too...darn copper breeding methods dry.gif But your gold can have any other brown or bronze category mate! It's not necessary that all our queens breed to coppers. And if you manage to get a gold egg from your gold x copper pair, that would also be canon. It's just that the copper offspring won't be announced as Pern dragons because only canon offspring from senior queens count.

Well, you could always use a junior queen from my Prideth and a brown copper mate for your own checker. Only the copper offspring wouldn't work for you.

Btw, Prideth of Pern rose for a mating flight and chose a brown copper mate, but they didn't manage to create an egg. *grumbles*

As a personal thing (due to lack of sorting options), I want to breed only one lineage for each breed, and I'm still looking for a standard pairing for my sunsongs. Right now, I'm considering crossing them with pyro xenowyrms or cassares. Any suggestions here?

And Mistletoe x Frostbite? (Peaceful) Aegis x Undine? (Oh, and can we make undine alts eligible as junior queens?) Astrapi x Gaia?

Regarding forms, we could use the "Gift an egg" form and just replace "gift" with "announce" for eggs that we want to keep. smile.gif

You're right - (and I'll plan it so that I request a Gold offspring from Zerhai's queen and plan out the rest of my lineage accordingly). I think I'll figure out how to update the front page so it's clear that green coppers from our senior queens are not canon and won't be announced as Pern dragons, but their gold offsprings are fine. For the queens that breed with red and produce brown, or breed with brown and produce red - since both of the offspring technically fall into a canon category, all their offspring will be canon. I'd appreciate it if our Senior Queens had a brown or red copper mate handy for request purposes though.

Re Undine Alts - Can you have a CB Undine Alt? If we could, we could make them eligible as junior queens, but if I remember correctly, the alts are bred only, so that wouldn't work.

Hopefully ctrl+F "of Pern" will do the trick for a limited # of dragons at least. That's my plan till better scroll sorting options exist.

Lineage Suggestions For You~!

Sunsongs - Autumn Seasonal, Cassare, or Tan Ridgie (though this is finicky).

I'm using this to view how my CB dragon combos look together. I haven't really messed around with what would look good yet - http://eatw.net/lineage.php?dragon=B5GP&dr...&generations=15

Edited by Pryanka