Pryanka

The Dragonriders of Pern Lineage 2.0

Okay, tried to work on my Moonstone x Almerald checker, and I'm currently hatching/raising 12 Almeralds (one 3rd gen, the rest are 2nd gen). Yay me! No real progress here. /shot

ETA: Decided to try my other checker (Seragamma x GW) and got nothing but Seragamma eggs. *sigh* Checkers can be sooo much fun!

Edited by olympe

Temijeth, daughter of Izlanyth was just flown by Gareth son of Prideth and just presented me with this pretty gold egg she is a perfect checker from within this lineage, and Temijeth's first egg!

So tempted to keep her...... I don't know

I might be willing to give her up but no one seems interested

Hi Zerhai, sorry about me kinda dropping off on this thread.

I feel like it kinda grew out of hand from what I wanted it to be and I don't even want to come back to update it D:

Unfortunately, it seems like my Pern dragons are literally catching my disinterest, as I've basically had NO EGGS from them for weeks in a row now, even with Fertility. I can't do anything with your lovely 3rd gen gold.

I haven't even been able to get a single 2G MAGMA, let alone Gold, from my senior queen =.=

Hi Zerhai, sorry about me kinda dropping off on this thread.

I feel like it kinda grew out of hand from what I wanted it to be and I don't even want to come back to update it D:

Unfortunately, it seems like my Pern dragons are literally catching my disinterest, as I've basically had NO EGGS from them for weeks in a row now, even with Fertility. I can't do anything with your lovely 3rd gen gold.

I haven't even been able to get a single 2G MAGMA, let alone Gold, from my senior queen =.=

I see, I understand this lineage being very hard to do, and very hard to stay interested, between the nature of the dragons and the nature of the series we are following it makes it difficult.

With lineages in general the ones that make it are the ones who have the most patience, they have to make it through the dead zones.

No matter if you keep this up or not i'll probably still name my dragons which are from this lineage with "of Pern" and with pernese style names

Honestly the nature of the lineage makes it kind of a butt to wrangle at the best of times.

I'll keep on naming mine _th of Pern and the like regardless, though. It's fun.

Okay, so since my dear Prideth of Pern decides to not give me any eggs, much less any golden ones, I traded for another CB golden girl. So, let's welcome Acanth of Pern to Ista Weyr! She still has some growing up to do - 4 more hours, guys - but I'll try breeding her ASAP. I still owe someone a 2nd gen gold from magma...

Well, at long last, I got a 2nd CB gold, and she even produced an egg. Of course, it's not a queen egg, but still worthy of mentioning, right?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zfa9Y

Neither parent is registered as of yet. If someone is interested in taking the little Z-coded prince home, just shoot me a PM.

That being said, I'm pretty much fed up with my queen. Can't we just declare the other golden breeds fit to rule? *sigh* Breeding golds is... just not funny any more.

Edited by olympe

After a long hiatus (during which I hoped for the ratios of almeralds to even out), I finally bred my Moonstone x Almerald pairs again - and got three moonstone eggies! :wub: That means I'll soon have 4 2nd gen pairs to work with.

On the gold front - no luck thus far. (Yay...) :dry:

So, I want to announce the coming-of-age of a new junior Queen for Ista Weyr. I tried to contact thefaeriesfyre so they could finally take the long-awaited egg, but I haven't heard back from them before the dragon grew up. So, welcome Mihath of Pern to Ista. May she lay lots of eggs in the future. :)

And... I'm seriously tempted to breed my CB Queens to Pyro Xenos (=brown? bronze?) now. So many different possible results... As long as I don't get Thalassas, that is. ;)

Edited by olympe

Hey guys? I... disappeared from Dragcave for a... bunch of years. Got my PhD. Had a breakdown (yes, related to previously mentioned PhD). Picking up the pieces, little by little. I used to play this game when my children were small. They've moved on to bigger and 'better' things... but I started playing again a couple of months ago. I bred one of my golds... and it's a Pernese line. Anyone want him/her? They are a hatchie now. I don't really need him/her, and if no one claims them, I may freeze when they gender. Just cause they're cute, and I don't have any frozen gold hatchies, and don't need any more like it for breeding purposes.
No need for anything to trade. If you like him/her, just let me know. I'll teleport them to you.

Hope you are all well,
Eldrec
https://dragcave.net/view/fTnXy