TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Infinis you outdid yourself here!! The Monarchs are gorgeous. I love how someone described the female's wings, like a cape, with the markings on her chest the cape's tie. It looks wonderful. And I can't stop gushing about the hatchlings, either, they are some of my favorite hatchlings ever.

I love the Diamondwing too! I really like the pose there.

Ohhhhh WOW they're both gorgeous!!

I adore Monarch Butterflies...it's so neat to have a beautiful dragon based on them!! I'm going to hoard so many. ohmy.gif

What magnificent dragons! I adore the wing patterns on both. Thanks so much to the spriters for a fantastic job.

WOW! The adults are pretty!

I want a bunch!

Do these guys count as faerie dragons or???

Their wings look a little like insect wings, so...?

Oooh, both adults are so pretty, but those Monarchs are amazing, especially the females :3 Thank you for another great release!

Oh wow, I LOVE the Monarchs! wub.gif Especially the males.

The detail on the Diamondwings is amazing too. Thank you so much, Odeen and Infinis!

I ADORE the Monarchs! Their faces, their wings, their pose, their tail fluff <3 Fantastic!

They're so pretty !!! I love pretty breed additions whooaa !! The ultimate Autumn dragons those Monarchs are !

It's like, 1 of these was planned as a mate option for Halloween dragons, and 1 - to Valentines.

Wow, I like the Diamondwings more than I thought I would! Those Monarchs are gorgeous as well, I like the lighter female sprite.

Thank you spriters and TJ, as well as mods during this release! Can't wait until events start x)

WOW! The adults are pretty!

I want a bunch!

Do these guys count as faerie dragons or???

Their wings look a little like insect wings, so...?

oh it would be so cool if they counted as faerie dragons it would open up the possibility for so many dragons to get incave

Oh my gosh, I love both of these! So beautiful. I really like the descriptions as well. Thank you so much, Odeen and Infinis, for a great release!

And thank you to TJ and the mods and everyone connected with this release as well!

Excellent sprites. Great work guys biggrin.gif

Thanks goes to TJ, Infinis & Odeen for this release! smile.gif

Dem monarchs doh <3 Love the black one, and the extra orange collar marking the female has.

I like the diamongwings too but I wish the pose had displayed their wing membranes a bit more, since they're the biggest feature of the breed.

I guess the theme of this release was "cool wings?" xd.png

Argh I made a horrible mistakeee. ;-;

I tried using Earthquake to hatch a CB mate for my third diamondwing dragon (which is now a hatchling)

It didn't go well and now I feel like an awful person and my lineage plans for the diamondwings isn't going to plan >.<

Argh I made a horrible mistakeee. ;-;

I tried using Earthquake to hatch a CB mate for my third diamondwing dragon (which is now a hatchling)

It didn't go well and now I feel like an awful person and my lineage plans for the diamondwings isn't going to plan >.<

they're easy to pick up you can get a new one easily

DIAMONDWING!! I would have never guessed that name

Monarch however was first on many people's guessing lists xd.png

there are some monarch dragons on the completed list but i dont think they need to be changed since this one that got released is a western dragon and the ones on the completed list are pygmies and a wyvern. so it would just be like the gold dragons and the golden wyverns

I hope so, I really love the ones still on the completed list. >-< the monarch wyvern was one of the first topics I started tracking since the concept and art was so beautiful.