TJ09

2016-09-25 - September Release

Well, that's unexpected but cool. Thanks TJ~

Caught four diamonds and one leaf one, now egg-locked.

Edited by artiuslove

The new eggs are so pretty ;A; Got 3 diamonds and 2 leafs, one with a "umane" code 8D Thank you for the release <3

Leaf actually looks like it's fluffy. There are even lines showing the feet aren't covered by this fluff.

user posted image

Aah the leafy hatchling is adorable!

And the diamond patch on the pink hatchie.. I hope that's not the only part where the diamond will show.

Ah, the Diamond egg looks very shiny and attractive, but I like the hatchling form of the Leaf Litter a lot more, so it evens out! Great release so far, and I'll be staying tuned for more updates

Leaf actually looks like it's fluffy. There are even lines showing the feet aren't covered by this fluff.

user posted image

Moth dragon?

Or, well, some caterpillars are fairly fuzzy too.

Edited by Ripan

Moth dragon?

I was easily able to catch my 2 Leaf dragons. They're so cute! They remind me of fluffy owls!

Are the Diamond hatchies in Alpine only?

Wow, so totally missed this release this morning and now the normal ones are already mixing in! Oh well, as usual, I think I'll be able to get them today nonetheless smile.gif

Thanks for this release, TJ & Spriters!

I was easily able to catch my 2 Leaf dragons. They're so cute! They remind me of fluffy owls!

Are the Diamond hatchies in Alpine only?

Diamonds are in Alpine and Volcano, Leaf Litter are in the rest

And now we have the leafy hatchling!

And I am intrigued. Given it's chubby, dark appearance and voracious appetite, I don't think we can completely discard the butterfly idea.

Plus Infinis seems to have a thing for insects.

Wow, I was surprised by this, but I shouldn't have. I have my scroll locked with new eggs, plus an aeon I didn't want to drop. smile.gif I'm also surprised how easily I was able to catch my 6 this morning.

I thought I'd make a speculation post so far, with information that I've gathered from scrolling through the rest of this post. xd.png

"Diamond" Dragon

Names/Nicknames so far:

༺Diamond

Habitat

༺Alpine

༺Volcano

Egg

༺Very shiny-looking, has tiny patches of pink/magenta hidden around the egg

Hatchling

༺Magenta, very T-rex looking. Has a small patch of Diamond under its neck.

Speculation:

I guess the diamond one will grow some diamonds or something, similar to how pillows are naked when first hatching, then they grow lots of fur.

༺Many people are surprised that the hatchling turned out magenta

I just noticed a diamond-colored thing on the hatchie's chest.

Edit: the diamond egg does have pink highlighting on it.

༺Magenta hatchling does have a patch of diamond on it, and the egg has hints of magenta as well. Maybe not so random anymore?

"Leaf Litter" Dragon

Names/Nicknames so far:

༺Leaf Litter

༺Moth

༺Autumn

Habitat

༺Coast

༺Desert

༺Forest

༺Jungle

Egg

༺Dark brown color, like a pile of leaf litter (hence the description)

Hatchling

༺Very fluffy, reminds people of a bunny, or a moth, butterfly, or some other kind of insect

Speculation:

The autumn [hatchling] has a bunny vibe almost.

Leaf actually looks like it's fluffy.

Moth dragon? Given it's chubby, dark appearance and voracious appetite, I don't think we can completely discard the butterfly idea.

༺Fluffiness of hatchling is surprising some people

༺Speculation on if it is based on a moth, butterfly, or some other kind of insect

Plus Infinis seems to have a thing for insects.

༺Backs up the insect idea further

I'll try to keep this updated!

Hooray, I was wondering if we were going to get a September release and both of these breeds look highly promising. Easy to catch, too, at least right now!

Note to self: always check the News BEFORE breeding a round of projects. Now I have to abandon 7 eggs I want to keep. dry.gif

Caught two of each!

Pretty done with this release wink.gif

I love how these dragons look, can't wait to see how they'll look as adults laugh.gif

So glad these are still easy to catch, since I was really late this time around xd.png

Loving the diamond egg wub.gif

I don't think anyone has mentioned yet, but these dragons are able to be bitten--not that I would. But they are.