Malcorium

Mal's Assorted Artstuffs

Quick scribble: Somebody in UOD called an antarean "dust puppy" and I immediately recalled this image so I just had to. The best name for antareans 999999/10

image.thumb.png.9500da09f931ccbedd5ec5db11a7eebb.png

Hold your retinae, I accidentally made the ultimate fursona. Quarantine has turned me into a furry but i have no regerts inb4 i make a suit of her

unknown.png

Edited by Malcorium
updated ref

I... for a second I thought that was a real image given photoshop filters. wow :o

back to my regular artstyle shenanigans:

two of my private wotlk server characters, Kayenne and Malrioth, hangin out (yes im aware their gear is incompatible but they can wear whatever they want) also Kayenne's face is all kinds of wonky but i ran out of beans to fix it.

malrioth_and_kayenne.jpg

also heres a malcore pic that im using as my discord avatar

unknown.png

work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger

made a new robot self insert cuz none of my other ones have good work ethic. this one does. she works hard and doesnt feel. also she got weird legs

unknown.png

On 4/22/2020 at 8:46 AM, BlueLatios said:

I... for a second I thought that was a real image given photoshop filters. wow :o

Same, honestly.

Great job, Mal! 🤗

On 4/10/2020 at 8:04 AM, Malcorium said:

Quick scribble: Somebody in UOD called an antarean "dust puppy" and I immediately recalled this image so I just had to. The best name for antareans 999999/10

image.thumb.png.9500da09f931ccbedd5ec5db11a7eebb.png

I'm losing my mind over this. You had no right to make this so freaking precious. 

I WANNA CRY LOOK AT THE GLOWY BABY 😭😭😭

[bfg division blosting in the background]

@RWyvern's Aberrant boye with the Doomslayer, cuz demon slayers gonna slay

unknown.png

also oops i used my brain power to time travel back to 2011 in order to make a doom map, but i overshot it and now im stuck in 2010 instead:

unknown.png

Edited by Malcorium

whoops i made a ref of a dv oc, their name is staaren (ren) and they are a good pirate fox bean with an obligatory robo arm

unknown.png

Some spriteworks I did yesterday, mostly for my signature: Ren (my DV character), Greathill (my FR progen), and ENLIGHTENMENT (friend's cool derg just because i had the coatl base done).

ren_sprite.png greathill.png enlightenment.png

i used to have a sneaky vampire assassin khajiit who touches people's plates, but now i have a sneaky vampire assassin cultist khajiit who touches people's plates and yells phrases in a language from a completely unrelated game. say hi to cruen (short for cruensseasrjit). somehow nobody is questioning their decision to wear mythic dawn robes (they're not even in the cult anymore, they got banned for touching the mysterium xarxes)

unknown.png

send help, mal morphix has been empowered by manifest. they are too strong someone please take the gun away from this pure child they're setting things on fire

unknown.png

halloween avatar → christmas avatar, from cyberwitch to bloodsinger

(before u mention the existence of thanksgiving, we dont do that around these parts. then again we dont do halloween either hmm)

unknown.pngunknown.png

Edited by Malcorium
bloodsinger mal is now indexed to blood palette owo

there is none so blind as he who will not see. and none so deaf as he who will not hear.

meet the Extinctionites, a rebel group/cult centered around the destruction wrought to Stereotypical Cyberpunk Dystopia Earth™ by the reckless usage of nuclear residue. they wear capes and skull masks, hide in abandoned factories, and seek to reclaim the industrial sector from the hands of NEoS-Morphix Enterprise (aptly abbreviated N.M.E.), by force if necessary. the boyo depicted here is their leader:

unknown.png

ive been on a skull-headed character binge recently thanks to a certain scp, so i made these. they were originally just a generic skull boyo heavily based on the beggars from strife: quest for the sigil, but i turned them into their own thing and integrated em into a universe proper. here's the original sketch of an unrelated extinctionite, where i solidified the aesthetic:

unknown.png

Omg. Like always, your art makes me wanna SCREEEEAAMMMM 😱 All of this is DELICIOUS. Look at that fantastic LIGHTING. And the LINES. And the SHADING. and the-- the EVERYTHINNGGGG

been messing about with an extinctionite character who went to the department of special corrections, because not seeing the outside world in months and having to deal with the ramblings of a conspiracy pest is 100% relatable :')

also civvie 11 in general gives me life so comfort oc here i go

haha_jk_unless.png

character design evolution: around 2012-ish → now

Rowwa Arnirami started off as a "cursed" sword-wielding villain, then turned into my DC-related sona (her name is where my scrollname comes from lmao, god i wish i could change it) and now she's a gemseeker mage back in her volcanic homeland of Keraanion.

daym_son_she_got_drip.png

other fun facts: her original name is based on the hometown of 13 y/o me's favorite band. talk about a raving stan

rises from grave, plops down some artstuff, does not elaborate, leaves for another 2 years lol

i guess i will elaborate a bit though, heres a xenedraan caster with a janky hand

0ef0b4de21e69a6466d614613f2016d5cabaabbb

real pals do field medical assistance together, ft. risshaleth and an extinctionite

59599ef0950e5b6fb4c189353152af150daa280d

karri h. stormson chillin around on a sunday

8dfc031de0f08e93a158bf85d4bd3ba0e1dddbaf

an unfinished art that i got burnt out on

image.png

and a red dwarf scene paint referenced from s6e6 bc sometimes i just enjoy zoning out for 11 hours and painting silly space dudes from british show instead of drawing my ocs in the same identical poses that i muscle memorized lol

d09ff2815e368a0b745c86a9f26bbcdbd8321f29