Nine

2nd gen Shimmer giveaway (winner announced)

Questions:

1. Jazeki

2. 33

3. Yes. From the mass breeding raffle thread. :3

Thanks for being so generous!

Edited by Jazeki

I suppose I will enter. Thank you for the raffle! ^^

1. Rainstar13

2. Hmm. I'll go with 9.

3. Yes, in a lotto on IRC a few years ago. A Silver Shimmer from Divaz.

1. Please post your forum username: beautifuldragon5000

2. What's your favorite number? 666 just because it makes people spaz out lol

3. Ever won a 2nd gen shimmer before: never won one but I have a few due to awesomely generous CB owners

Since we're closing in on midnight, I'm going to go ahead and cut off submissions here and hit the random number generator! I'll double post in just a few moments and announce the winner.

My Aeon wyvern says the egg will naturally turn out female too, so unless things scramble once an egg is transferred, an influence may not even be necessary. One less thing to worry about =P

RNG came up with post #35 (minus my posts), so congratulations Sabryn on winning! Heads up for a PM coming your way, and hope you enjoy your shiny new egg!!

Thanks again to everyone for entering! And remember, don't feel discouraged if you didn't win; I hope to hold many more free raffles in the future, prize dragon be willing =P

Edited by Nine

Super Congratz Sabryn! Enjoy your Prize and your Holiday weekend and I hope you had a lot of fun and you deserve it! I hope everyone continues to keep their eyes open on so many of the amazing fantastic player events that we have ongoing, and ones that just pop-up, and if you are interested in easy ways to keep on top of these, consider clicking on the banner link in my sig for easy access to lists and calendars and more to help keep you winning and getting free wonderful things, and finding things to participate in.

And a big special thanks to Nine for hosting this! I know it's just how the timing worked out, but I am super stoked that it worked out today because it was a really great way to help close out the US "Holiday Weekend" and many people wrapping up from the recently large dragon release and gearing up for the holidays.

We have a lot more going on in this community, Especially on the Forums and DC Chat, so I hope you all will take the time to explore and look around and get involved in ways you can, even if it's just showing love and support!

Congrats Sabryn, and thanks Nine for the opporturnity! Hope to repeat this...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Congrats, Sabryn, and thank you, Nina! It was fun to squeak in and dream for a few minutes! <3

Congrats Sabryn and thank you to Nine for hosting the raffle! I'd love to see more of these in the future. smile.gif

thank you Nine for this chance smile.gif It was really exciting to take part in. Really kind of you wub.gif