SaphireKat

The Red and White Stripes Lineage

Think I'm just going to give up soon on finding a CB Royal Crimson and go for a CB White. I see them more then Royal Crimsons.

Edited by Choppedmint

You're next on the list for a red egg though, if it genders right you could breed the red to the royal crimson. I'm going to breed the next set of eggs when I get one more egg spot.

I don't remember ever seeing them get reported, but I've been having trouble for the past few weeks so I could have missed them. However, red and white heart is in the breeding list already. I left them out of the Masterlist because they aren't a decedent of the original CB pairs :/

don't feel bad, update when you can! If you push yourself to hard you will just burn yourself out (I killed at least two lineages I tried to start that way) at least for me I have noticed the best way to do it is to go with the flow!

You're next on the list for a red egg though, if it genders right you could breed the red to the royal crimson. I'm going to breed the next set of eggs when I get one more egg spot.

I cut down on the hassle and just influenced the egg to be male.

I'd like to report my dragon!

Dragon's Name: Red and White Smoke

Dragon Link: Lineage

~

Also, I finally snagged a CB Red! I have the CB White already (who gendered male), so if I can gender this one female, I'll have my lineage of Red X White biggrin.gif

Edited by kittyrules2003

I'm going to be gone for a little, but when I get back I'll breed my dragons and have an egg for you all. wink.gif See you soon.

I'd Like to Register a CB Breeding Pair!

Username: kittyrules2003

Dragon 1 Breed: Red Dragon

Link + Name: Red and White Fire

Dragon 2 Breed: White Dragon

Link + Name: Red and White Snow

Are You Willing To Be PMd By People Wanting An Egg? Yes

Any Rules For Your Eggs? No killing, regifting or abandoning. My 2G eggs must grow into a fully raised red or white dragon. No freezing unless I approve your reason to freeze.

a BUMP.

If you need a dragon to be added to the masterlist or anything else, feel free to tell me!

Noted~

I feel like some dragons are missing from the masterlist.....

Hey, I've bred a new egg!

Breed: Grey

Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/p2J3K

Keeping or Transferring?: transferring if anyone wants, keeping if not claimed (pm me if you want it, i keep my inbox clean and its the best way to contact me, I don't always check threads)

@Choppedmint Added~

@Zerhai Do I still owe you an egg? Your on the list but I don't know if you ever got the bab.

@Choppedmint Added~

@Zerhai Do I still owe you an egg? Your on the list but I don't know if you ever got the bab.

I got it sorry haven't named it yet, btw when i forget who I have given dragons too and forget to update my list i check the dragon's children list and check the scroll names of the people who are on the list, unless they don't have it visible... thats when I pm them

I'd like to report my dragon!

Dragon's Name: Lady Red and White Dra'axi 2GPB

Dragon link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/QlYLS

also i renamed my grey red and white... Red and White Dra'axi

Edited by Zerhai

Ah okay so I'll take you off that list.

I'll add your dragons to the site shortly~

Hello all! This is one final bump to try and revive the thread. If anyone still wants to participate or wants to join, please post! If not, I'll try to restart the project or maybe abandon it altogether because of lack of interest.

I'll be trying to fish around and compile any and all Red and White Dragons and add them to the master list. Just so I know how many are out there currently.

I wiped all of the waiting lists as I don't know if people were still waiting for those eggs or if they never got them. Egg requests are open at any times, however it may take a while to fill them as some breeders may be inactive/egg lock issues.

Thank you for reading!