Paradisiske

New DC Record Book

So same deal as the old one, decided to remake it because it seemed fun to see who had the most of what

basically the same rules

1. No spamming. Anything other than setting records, suggesting new categories and important discussion related to the thread is counted as spam. If there is an issue, (eg. I forgot to add you to a list) please PM me instead.

2. No multi posting. If you made two posts of different content, please edit the second one into the first one.

3. Be nice. Please do not say or do anything hurtful or mean.

4. Provide only relevant links. In order to add you to the records, i need evidence. If you want to set the record for most number of children, give us the progeny link and not the link of the dragon, making us have to click further for its children. Your link should bring us directly to the page. No screenshots are accepted as they can be easily faked. If you provide a screenshot, faulty link, inaccurate link or no evidence at all, that will be an offense.

5. Do not enter for a nonexistent category. If you want to do so, post the suggestion for the new category then enter.

6. Do not enter twice for the same category for at least a week for updating your entry.

7. DO NOT FALSIFY INFORMATION. Due to time constraints and commitments in real life, I will not check every piece of evidence right away. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT LYING ABOUT YOUR RECORD, YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE THREAD INSTANTLY.

Setting Records

Before posting, check the existing record holders in this category and make sure that you qualify.

I would like to set a record!

Name of category:

Number of Gold Dragons:

Evidence:

Suggesting New Categories

Before checking, make sure that this category does not exist yet.

I would like to suggest a new category!

Name of category:

Explanation (if needed):

Updating Entries

Please make sure that you have waited one week before updating each time.

I would like to update my record!

Link to Post:

Updated Number of Gold Dragons:

im putting all the records on a google doc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lt5pAFw...dit?usp=sharing

note the doc does not have all the list for records in it yet im still adding them

well to make this more interesting i decided to add a prize for whoever holds the most records for about a month

they get to choose anything off my scroll whether it be an egg or hatchling that i have there at the time and if they choose to they can also ask me to breed two of my dragons together (if the pair they chose refuses or has already refused then they can pick two more pairs)[/b] this includes rares. if i have a cb silver, copper, gold (yeah right im not gonna have one lmao) or semi rares on my scroll and you won and you want the rare i will keep my word and give you the rare

MissMira is starting september 4th with two records

Leidarendi has three records starting september 6th and is in the lead

Marie19R has two records starting september 12

thomasgold19 has two records starting september 17

PrincessLucy has three records starting september 18

pinkgothic has three records starting september 18

NiramiTheRaven196 has one record starting september 18

purplehaze has two records starting september 20

Edited by CellyBean

ohmy.gif Wow you prob dont believe me but I was just online the forum to ask around where the dc book of records went and what had replaced it ? (im an old returnee).

Thank you for reading my mind tongue.gif

ohmy.gif Wow you prob dont believe me but I was just online the forum to ask around where the dc book of records went and what had replaced it ? (im an old returnee).

Thank you for reading my mind tongue.gif

yah it seemed a shame to have the old one shut down so i decided to make a new one

and you're welcome always happy to help out

If theres any interest in this ill help you biggrin.gif

Have anyone contacted you yet ?

Haven't been contacted yet by anyone sadly but yes I would appreciate all help

MissMira

Record most silvers adults and frozens: 21

Record most blacks adults and frozens: 83

added smile.gif

Edited by CellyBean

well to make this more interesting i decided to add a prize for whoever holds the most records for about a month

they get to choose anything off my scroll whether it be an egg or hatchling that i have there at the time and if they choose to they can also ask me to breed two of my dragons together (if the pair they chose refuses or has already refused then they can pick two more pairs) check the op for more information

Just curious how you plan to judge things like "most Easter eggs in the Easter basket" Given there are plenty of people who have all of them.

Case in point:

http://dragcave.net/easter/Dragonlady86

http://dragcave.net/easter/marrto

Both of us also have ALL treats in the candy basket, the carnival, the haunted house, and this years valentine story. Quite sure we aren't the only people in the cave to manage that either.

http://dragcave.net/trickortreat/Dragonlady86

http://dragcave.net/halloween11/Dragonlady86

http://dragcave.net/halloween12/Dragonlady86

http://dragcave.net/valentines16/Dragonlady86

Also, why differentiate every breed for CB vs. Bred. How are you planning to count them? you want a separate link to all 510 of x CBs? That makes a lot more work for you, your helpers, and the person wanting the record. Because it is much harder to count if you have to visit every single dragons view or lineage page.

I also notice you don't have any of the scroll wide records: most named, most unnamed, Most raised with zero clicks. (my signature badge was for both most named frozen hatchlings and most unnamed frozen hatchlings)

Just curious how you plan to judge things like "most Easter eggs in the Easter basket" Given there are plenty of people who have all of them.

Case in point:

http://dragcave.net/easter/Dragonlady86

http://dragcave.net/easter/marrto

Both of us also have ALL treats in the candy basket, the carnival, the haunted house, and this years valentine story. Quite sure we aren't the only people in the cave to manage that either.

http://dragcave.net/trickortreat/Dragonlady86

http://dragcave.net/halloween11/Dragonlady86

http://dragcave.net/halloween12/Dragonlady86

http://dragcave.net/valentines16/Dragonlady86

Also, why differentiate every breed for CB vs. Bred. How are you planning to count them? you want a separate link to all 510 of x CBs? That makes a lot more work for you, your helpers, and the person wanting the record. Because it is much harder to count if you have to visit every single dragons view or lineage page.

I also notice you don't have any of the scroll wide records: most named, most unnamed, Most raised with zero clicks. (my signature badge was for both most named frozen hatchlings and most unnamed frozen hatchlings)

yeah im going to remove the easter egg basket one

and do you think it would be easier to count cbs and bred together?

and i'll add the ones you listed to the google doc rn

I think counting them together as most of x breed (adults) is simpler. Just say I 200 blue banded they are pages 6-8 of my scroll, I show 50 per page. This makes it easier to count because you don't have to check each dragon individually. (just an example with made up-numbers, I have no where near that many)

I have nothing against separate records for CB vs bred, I just think it would be a lot more work.

I think counting them together as most of x breed (adults) is simpler. Just say I 200 blue banded they are pages 6-8 of my scroll, I show 50 per page. This makes it easier to count because you don't have to check each dragon individually. (just an example with made up-numbers, I have no where near that many)

I have nothing against separate records for CB vs bred, I just think it would be a lot more work.

yeah it would be simpler to count them together. alright im going to do that then

we can always add it later on CB in total wink.gif

yeah once this thread gets some more activity going on we can add more categories to it

Name of category: Largest army

Explanation (if needed):

Name of category: Most waters

Explanation (if needed):

Name of category: Largest Army

Evidence: I have 3635 adult waters on my scroll (link in sig)

Name of category: Most Waters

Name of category: Largest army

Explanation (if needed):

Name of category: Most waters

Explanation (if needed):

Name of category: Largest Army

Name of category: Most Waters

added you to the most water dragons in total category and the most adult water dragons category. although i have a question about the biggest army category. isnt that just the same as the most dragons in total category?

added you to the most water dragons in total category and the most adult water dragons category. although i have a question about the biggest army category. isnt that just the same as the most dragons in total category?

'Army' usually refers to hoard of dragons of a single breed, not the overall scroll size. Leidarendi is saying they believe they have more of their favorite breed than anyone else has of a single other breed.

Edited by Gryphonic

'Army' usually refers to hoard of dragons of a single breed, not the overall scroll size.

Oh no I mean like isn't

Biggest water dragon army the same as most water dragons in total?

Oh no I mean like isn't

Yes, but just 'Largest Army' as they said can be used for any single breed. Someone might contest that record with 3700 Flamingos, for example.

Oh no I mean like isn't

They submitted for largest army and most water dragons.

Largest army could belong to somebody hoarding mints or black teas or stone dragons or whatever. It will match a most x dragons category but it is not necessarily the same, as it marks the person with the largest army overall.

~

If you're just adding records right away, how are you differentiating between verified and non-verified records?

They submitted for largest army and most water dragons.

Largest army could belong to somebody hoarding mints or black teas or stone dragons or whatever. It will match a most x dragons category but it is not necessarily the same, as it marks the person with the largest army overall.

~

If you're just adding records right away, how are you differentiating between verified and non-verified records?

Oh okay I understand it's the largest collection of any dragon

And don't worry I did verify the amount of water dragons, I put my page limit to 500 dragons each and then counted out the 135 others myself

And don't worry I did verify the amount of water dragons, I put my page limit to 500 dragons each and then counted out the 135 others myself

I'm referring to:

7. DO NOT FALSIFY INFORMATION. Due to time constraints and commitments in real life, I will not check every piece of evidence right away. IF YOU ARE CAUGHT LYING ABOUT YOUR RECORD, YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM THE THREAD INSTANTLY.

Will there be some indication if a record has been verified or not?

I'm referring to:

Considering that I could (if I cared) top at least two of the "records" so far submitted in this thread, and by a country MILE, too laugh.gif I'd like to know this too.

Given that you aren't checking and that the only claim to being a record is the record among those posting in this thread, not the actual record - I'm not sure of the point to this anyway.

Though I do know that Leidarendi's watery record is very much for real xd.png

Considering that I could (if I cared) top at least two of the "records" so far submitted in this thread, and by a country MILE, too laugh.gif I'd like to know this too.

Given that you aren't checking and that the only claim to being a record is the record among those posting in this thread, not the actual record - I'm not sure of the point to this anyway.

Though I do know that Leidarendi's watery record is very much for real xd.png

I check every record that is submitted on this thread. If they're added onto the google doc that means I checked and I verified them.

And I don't understand what you mean fuzz should I be going out and checking people's scrolls to see how many dragons they have to see if they have the most as the actual record? I don't see the point in that. I only check records of people who post in this thread and if someone wishes to post their record(s) or not is up to them

I check every record that is submitted on this thread. If they're added onto the google doc that means I checked and I verified them.

And I don't understand what you mean fuzz should I be going out and checking people's scrolls to see how many dragons they have to see if they have the most as the actual record? I don't see the point in that. I only check records of people who post in this thread and if someone wishes to post their record(s) or not is up to them

I referred to Socky's post:

I'm referring to:

So your answer is yes, in effect, as you check before adding to the doc - so if they are there, they HAVE been checked. Thanks - that was all I asked.

Edited by fuzzbucket