Lemniscate

-| ∞ art thread |-

I have a wishlist on my profile, but don't breed or catch anything yet just in case I can't squeeze the edits in today. I'd like to finish the art before I get the eggs~

I have a red line, it's nice, for the BSL line project. I'm not good at egg hunting and my cb bronze shimmer is finicky with mates.

If you look at my scroll and tell me what two you'd like to breed, I'd do it, and try to snag some eggs.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Slapped some contrast on him, he's a little pillow-shaded but I can deal with it. Note to self: things with more shapes and color contrast tend to do better miniaturized.

user posted image

A 2g from a CB shimmer would be the stuff of dreams, I honestly don't care what mate it has (I do have a preference for whites though). If that's too much to ask, a nice lineaged red is fine too. I've been meaning to build up my arsenal of reds anyway. It might also be too rare, but a CB Blusang x Chrono would be great as well. I'll add a basic animation in exchange for the rarer eggs if you want.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Tried to breed bluesang with Xeno chrono and they refused to go near each other, my whites aren't cave born but I'll breed my shimmer with a holiday mate so I know for certain that I'll be getting a shimmer egg. Any holiday mate you want?

I'll try again in 7 days with the blusang. I'm shocked I have a Cb one!

Went on vacation, sorry about the delay. If I find a good pixeling app I'll try to add some wings and maybe fix up the shading on him since you're breeding me such nice things. Maybe even do some complex animation!

Solstice, Enraged Aegis, Radiant Angel, and Caligene are my favorites, though I'm also partial to Graves. Anything is fine though, if you don't have CBs of any of those.

(Also, small art dump mostly for personal access over the summer on imgur)

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Haha! I bred her with the enraged Aegis I have. I got cb of those . No egg was produced but I can try again. I have three more egg spots so I'll try breeding again! Gotta wait two days for the blusang to cool down.

Artdump featuring Aine, trashy MSPaint editing, and miscellaneous art done on hotel paper, now with 100% less laziness and sideways pictures:

image.png?width=463&height=618

image.png?width=824&height=618

cohrm.png?width=400&height=225

Fire-Emblem-Warriors_2017_06-01-17_Top.png?width=400&height=225

Rm4hz8fg.jpg

ch2q9Veg.jpgXPo0I8sg.jpg

image.jpg?width=334&height=251

bonus TEGS meme:

SFPPBD_-sf.png

Edited by Silverphoenix

You could rotate those sideways pictures in pretty much any editing software that might be available to you. Even if all you had was a phone to take pictures with, if it's a smartphone it likely has an editing feature.

when anna can't take pictures of robin/tiki in swimsuits so she turns towards the summoner i feel 

i still want to see swimsuit alfonse

really liking these artdumps, your poses are always so dynamic and changing !! 

did someone say

swimsuit alfonse

vQOlqVM.jpg

I don't even know what's happening with that beach ball and his hand but at least I tried ;-;

Edited by Silverphoenix

AAHHH

my boy !!! i love him !!! look at him !! such a good boy !!

hes so cute oh man <33 and ahh i think your hands are very nice; most of the time when i sketch i avoid hands at all cost so kudos for drawing them haha 

im gonna go draw swimsuit alfonse now too you've given me a great gift crycry

Edited by ✿ 花れい

I'm glad you like it! Drawing Alfonse made me appreciate him more too, so I guess it's a win-win~

I've been a bit slow with art this summer because I'm trying to get in the habit of using refs more often and coloring, but every time I try to color it doesn't turn out well and discourages me... Nevertheless, I can't get better without practice so suffering here I come. I did do a few assorted sketch things and a work in progress attempt at coloring, so I figure I'll dump them here for now.

XF8AJvx.png

MW432JL.png
xK1bRRa.png
CYDgvqW.png

Small edit for art I did today:

yxji0VN.png

Edited by Silverphoenix

yes please appreciate alfonse i am literally the captain of the alfonse defense club, i love him so much but i still haven't 5* him in heroes help

refs are a blessing !! i relate to the feeling of not doing something well so avoiding it, aha : ' D but it's good to see you're putting in such a good effort !! good luck. <33 i really like the wip coloured work you did, that headdress looks so fancy!! 

hFLmLph.png

Found out that using the soft pastel brush gives nicer results than the airbrush, liked it enough to color this in celebration of maybe not being on hiatus anymore? Still a bit inspiration-drained but it's slowly coming back.

Here's another colored thing - experimenting with what I want the face of one of my charas to look like.

l8cgkZf.png

Edited by Spectrolithium

white jade dragon !! i've said this already but he looks great ~~ precious boy, protect him 0: 

protect Qian He squad:

3s6oJgc.png

exWqAp0.png

bonus:

Gdfi1W7.png

His brother isn't usually so direct, but he does like to hand out long lectures on the importance of being nice to each other.

Edited by Spectrolithium

WIP, wanted to color before I refined it fully but I’ll probably regret it

aVJY4e0.jpg

Really glad to see that the OW section's been getting more activity lately, all these amazing artists are starting threads! I gotta step up my game to match.

Edited by Spectrolithium

Figure I’d put up a piece I used as an avatar for a while but never posted:

VSuzrUS.jpg

Now that I color things, my pics show up better online, so I can finally use my own art as an avvie/sig without it looking terrible. :’)

Admittedly, my current avatar with it’s darker color scheme shows up better than this one when sized down, but hey, it’s still an improvement! I’ll post my current set on this thread too after I rotate them out.