Moonlight_Eevee

Survivors of Illusion 1x1

I'm so glad you two heeded the call. We called you here because we need you help. I'm afraid that if we don't send you two right now, all could be loss. Where to you may ask? It'll be answered immediately, but for safety reasons, we're going to have to unfortunately wipe your memories in order to get you here. It's the only way to guarantee your safety here. We might not recognize you when you meet with us. Good luck you two, stick together and try not to lose your sight of what is important. Stop Vanish. That we'll keep intact. With that, you hear a roar, Diagla's Roar of Time and Palkia's roar as they started to glow within your dreams.

Plot

You have been transformed into a Pokémon. You don't know what happened or how you got there, but two things are for certain. Your name and stopping Vanish, whoever that is.

Rules:

1. No Godmodding

2. No Mary-Sues

3. You can have one human turned Pokémon and multiple Pokémon that aren't.

4. Do I need all these rules for a 1x1? I think I do >..>

Character Sheet:

Name:

Pokémon:

Personality:

Other:

(Can't really think of any b/c history is erased)

Name: Zoey

Pokémon: Shiny Solosis

Personality: Zoey is calm and collective when surrounded by new situations. She will stay by here friends and stick up for them if they are being picked on

Other: She's shiny

Name: Kanya

Pokemon: Arcanine

Personality: Kanya is protective and fierce. However, she can be sweet and shy. Her frightening looks sometimes scare away others, and so she can be self conscious.

Other: Beware: Kanya is VERY big.