Happykawaiicat

The abandoned egg rescue

i made this to remind people that not all eggs should be bred or CB,but rather the best dragons can come from abandoned eggs,if you agree the reply with this I (insert name) shall save as many abandoned eggs as i can

i made this to remind people that not all eggs should be bred or CB,but rather the best dragons can come from abandoned eggs,if you agree the reply with this I (insert name) shall save as many abandoned eggs as i can

Well that's all a matter of perspective. I personally prefer cb eggs along with many other users, and other users love nicely lineaged dragons. It is true that there are some nice eggs in the ap but too often a good amount of them have very messy lineages and can be inbred. Plus it's the cb and bred eggs that fill up the ap. But I see no harm in this so good luck with this.

i can see that,but i have sucessfully raised a electric dragon who was ap,and last i check she was a CB abandoned so you do have a point

I don't see a whole lot of need for this thread since we already have an

Anti-Abandon Oath (which didn't go over well)

and countless threads about why people pick up abandoned eggs and how they play:

CB vs. Abandoned

What Eggs Do you Always Collect from the AP

Cave, Abandoned, Gifted?

What Do You Use the AP for?

Anyone Hunt Mostly in the AP?

Why Do You Abandon Eggs/Hatchlings

How Do you Collect your Dragons?

Threads similar in content to yours:

Helping Out the Abandoned Dragons

Cleaning Out the AP

Low Time Egg Pickups

Also this doesn't make much sense since if everyone vowed to only pick up abandoned eggs, then there would not be any abandoned eggs. I'm going to go ahead and close this, but feel free to post in any of the topics I've listed!