Moonlight_Eevee

Aeons Breeding Plans

user posted image

@Ruby Eyes - I had used the male Sapphires but forgot to save. I found the female Sapphires help the blue in the male Aeons to stand out better though.

I have both genders in my album. It was one of my original thoughts, too. ;3

And here's my album: http://imgur.com/a/4aInf / http://imgur.com/a/4aInf/layout/horizontal

I did: albino, anagallis, astrapi, antarean, black, blacktip, blusang, candelabra, carmine, chrono, falconiform, nhiostrife, pink, red coppers, royal crimsons, sapphire, spitfire, thalassa

Aaaand I just noticed I didn't line up one of the aeons correctly with its lineage box. D|

I also like the Thalassa combos. Wondering how Aeons would do with old female Lumina?

I actually like male lumina better. =o

user posted image

Both are in my album, though. ^^

I also think Tri-Horn Wyvern would look good too.

You know, I debated trying trihorns earlier, then decided they wouldn't look good. I'm glad you posted because female trihorns are definitely my faves so far!

user posted image

I quite like the combination of male Aeons and female Trihorns! I'm a fan of primarily PB lineages, but some of these visuals are really making be reconsider more creative designs.

Below are my favorites so far from what has been shared. ^^

Aeon x Blacktip

Aeon x Sapphire

Aeon x Falconiform (especially when it's a female Falconiform)

Concidentally, I have an Aeon Hatchling (to gender male; thank you for the gift, Amaterasu-sama!) and a female Red Adult that I plan to breed together due to their matching codes. So I thought of making a lineage preview for Aeon x Red checkers.

Aeon x Red

user posted image

Red x Aeon

user posted image

The Aeons do change a little in the Lineage view tiles when they are in their Active sprites (because of the teal glowing spots).

I like them a lot with Gaia Xenos, Sapphires and Albinos. Chrono Xenos, too. And with female Trihorns. x'D

Wow. Thanks, birdz!

Does anybody have a glowing lineage preview of the Aeons yet? I would like to see how they look!

Does anybody have a glowing lineage preview of the Aeons yet? I would like to see how they look!

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm not gonna bother setting up a 4th gen preview with them, but someone else is free to. =p

Below are my favorites so far from what has been shared. ^^

Aeon x Blacktip

Yaaaay, I'm not the only one who likes blacktip!

Thanks, Sock! happy.gif I was just curious. xd.png I doubt that all the Aeons will be in this glowing form all at the same time in a huge checker. It would be very amusing though if someone is able to make a lineage like that and make them all glow at the same time once in a while.

I would have never thought of the pairing myself. But when I saw the Aeon x Blacktip pairing, I thought immediately that it was stunning! smile.gif

Their design and colors make them easily compatible with most dragons, but I'd love to make a checker with female aeons x wrapping wings. wub.gif

Also male aeon x female decipis would look awesome too. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Yaaaay, I'm not the only one who likes blacktip!

Perhaps I'll start breeding Blacktip and Aeon Wyvern depending on what this hatchling turns into.

I kind of want to do AeonXBlue Nebula as well.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia

Hmm...a wyvern by Birdz, with turquoise markings? Perfect dragon to pair with Nhios! I'll definitely be making a female Aeon X male Nhio checker once I'm done with my Nhiostrife even gen.

I love these dragons so incredibly much.

user posted image x user posted image

user posted image x user posted image

I'm probably going to do a spiral, not a checker, because i only have two cb aeons and i have a TON of cb gwyverns (because i hoard gwyverns). wyverns are cool :3

What about Male Aeon and Female Speckle-Throat? Does that work well, or...?