dustpuppy

Dark Lumina breeding theories

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, July 22, 2018, today is Day 7 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 7 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

New Spreadsheet: Link(Please enter data here now.)

Old Spreadsheet: Link (For your viewing pleasure.)

Please help us out by catching and breeding Luminae/Dark Luminae!

- - - - - - - - -

1138045323_DClunarcycle7.16-8_17.png.40db1851e2e2081d83ec58e4367df26c.png

Edited by Alectrona
New page stuff

34exgno.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, July 23, 2018, today is Day 8 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.
- Also, today is Day 8 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a very high probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae today.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, July 24, 2018, today is Day 9 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 9 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, July 25, 2018, today is Day 10 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 10 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, July 26, 2018, today is Day 11 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 11 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, July 27, 2018, today is Day 12 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 12 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

The probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae and Luminae is about 50/50 today.

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, July 28, 2018, today is Day 13 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 13 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, July 29, 2018, today is Day 14 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 14 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

vhub10.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, July 30, 2018, today is Day 15 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 15 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

2a2agg.jpg 8yw2tl.jpg 
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, July 31, 2018, today is Day 0 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.
- Also, today is Day 16 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.

There is a very high probability of catching/breeding Luminae today.

Hope it's okay if I leave this new quote about Luminae here. It's the first point!

Decided to help. Just caught and added 5 Luminae to the Spreadsheet. Right now they're hidden, but can unhide them if need-be. I think I'm going to consistently help out from now on. I need more Luminae/Dark Luminae, anyways. ^_^

Sorry for missing the last two posts; I've been a little busy and didn't realise they hadn't been done!

@scalesofgrey Thanks for the quote! I had seen it but hadn't gotten around to bringing it here and it's useful to have as reference.

I think Corteo's basically saying that we're right that Lumina breeding is governed by Cirion (and also ratios of course), and I feel like maybe it's enough of a confirmation that we can stop gathering data and accept it as fact? @Shokomon and @Verse what are your thoughts on this?

@Predat0rs Thank you! I'm hopeful that we can actually call this theory fact now, but that's still not definitely confirmed so as always all help is gladly received :) 

- - - - - - - -

And now for the updates I missed as well as today's:

292seu0.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, August 1, 2018, it was Day 1 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, it was Day 17 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

There was a much higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae.

292seu0.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, August 2, 2018, yesterday was Day 2 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, yesterday was Day 18 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

There was a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae.

292seu0.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, August 3, 2018, today is Day 3 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 19 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, August 4, 2018, today is Day 4 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 20 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

The probability of catching/breeding Luminae and Dark Luminae is about 50/50 today.

I'm sorry if I don't have the time to fill in your spreadsheet, but maybe you can use my breeding records anyway as I just bred a couple Luminas today.

21:36 - Luminaia (Lumina cF) + Turpentaion (Turpentine cM) = 1 egg (Lumina)
  21:37 - Luminaaia (Lumina cF) + Turpentaaion (Turpentine cM) = no interest
  21:42 - Luminaea (Lumina cF) + Turpention (Turpentine cM) = 1 egg (Turpentine)
  21:38 - Luminaeia (Lumina cF) + Turpentaeion (Turpentine cM) = 1 egg (Turpentine)
  21:39 - Lumineaia (Lumina cF) + Turpenteaion (Turpentine cM) = 1 egg (DarkLumina)
  21:39 - Lumineeia (Lumina cF) + Turpenteeion (Turpentine cM) = no interest
  21:40 - Lumineia (Lumina cF) + Turpenteion (Turpentine cM) = 1 egg (Lumina)
  21:41 - Luminiaion (Lumina cF) + Turpentiaon (Turpentine cM) = no interest
  21:50 - Turpentaeia (Turpentine cF) + Luminaaion (Lumina cM) = refused
  21:50 - Turpentaaia (Turpentine cF) + Luminaeion (Lumina cM) = refused
  21:55 - Turpentaia (Turpentine cF) + Luminaion (Lumina cM) = 1 egg (DarkLumina)
  21:56 - Turpenteea (Turpentine cF) + Luminaon (Lumina cM) = refused
  21:56 - Turpenteeia (Turpentine cF) + Lumineeion (Lumina cM) = no interest
  21:57 - Turpenteia (Turpentine cF) + Lumineion (Lumina cM) = 1 egg (Turpentine)
  21:59 - Turpenteaia (Turpentine cF) + Luminiaon (Lumina cM) = refused
  21:59 - Turpentiea (Turpentine cF) + Luminieon (Lumina cM) = 1 egg (Turpentine)
  22:08 - Daluminaia (DarkLumina cF) + Aquavalaion (Waterhorse cM) = 1 egg (DarkLumina)
  22:10 - Dalumina (DarkLumina cF) + Aquavalo (Waterhorse cM) = 1 egg (DarkLumina)
  22:11 - Daluminaeia (DarkLumina cF) + Aquavalaeion (Waterhorse cM) = 1 egg (Waterhorse)
  22:13 - Daluminea (DarkLumina cF) + Aquavaleeion (Waterhorse cM) = 1 egg (Lumina)
  22:14 - Dalumineia (DarkLumina cF) + Aquavaleion (Waterhorse cM) = 1 egg (Waterhorse)
  22:15 - Daluminia (DarkLumina cF) + Aquavalio (Waterhorse cM) = 1 egg (Waterhorse)
  22:15 - Daluminiana (DarkLumina cF) + Aquavalion (Waterhorse cM) = no egg
  22:16 - Daluminiea (DarkLumina cF) + Aquavalieon (Waterhorse cM) = 1 egg (Waterhorse)
  22:19 - Aquavalaeia (Waterhorse cF) + Daluminaeon (DarkLumina cM) = 1 egg (Waterhorse)
  22:20 - Aquavalaia (Waterhorse cF) + Daluminaion (DarkLumina cM) = no interest
  22:20 - Aquavalaaia (Waterhorse cF) + Daluminaon (DarkLumina cM) = refused
  22:21 - Aquavaleia (Waterhorse cF) + Dalumineion (DarkLumina cM) = 1 egg (Waterhorse)
  22:22 - Aquavaleeia (Waterhorse cF) + Dalumineon (DarkLumina cM) = 1 egg (Waterhorse)
  22:22 - Aquavalia Z'S (Waterhorse cF) + Daluminiaon (DarkLumina cM) = 1 egg (Waterhorse)
  22:23 - Aquavalia (Waterhorse cF) + Daluminieon (DarkLumina cM) = no egg
  22:23 - Aquavaliana (Waterhorse cF) + Daluminion (DarkLumina cM) = 1 egg (Waterhorse)

9 hours ago, Astreya said:

I'm sorry if I don't have the time to fill in your spreadsheet, but maybe you can use my breeding records anyway as I just bred a couple Luminas today.

That's more than just a couple :lol: Thank you! I've added them to the spreadsheet for you. I think I've worked out the times right, but could I double-check that they were bred between 15:36-16:23 Dragon Cave time? (You can check the DC time they were bred in your action log)

Well, I needed some nekkid Lumina Sprites to unlock them in the Encyclopedia  ^^

And yup - The first one was "Bred Luminaia with Turpentaion.  Aug 04, 2018, 3:36 pm EDT" so you figured out the Cave time correctly. Sorry for the hassle that I used my own local time (GMT+2 atm - CEST)

No worries just wanted to make sure I'd worked it out right :) Thanks again for the help!

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, August 5, 2018, today is Day 5 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 21 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, August 6, 2018, today is Day 6 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 22 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, August 7, 2018, today is Day 7 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 23 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

34exgno.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, August 8, 2018, today is Day 8 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.
- Also, today is Day 24 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

There is a very high probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae today.

Edited by Alectrona

akalck.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, August 9, 2018, today is Day 9 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 25 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

akalck.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, August 10, 2018, today is Day 10 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 26 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

akalck.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, August 11, 2018, today is Day 11 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 27 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.