dustpuppy

Dark Lumina breeding theories

5 hours ago, Velvet_paw said:

If its any help I have just bred  five  dark lumina to get naked form - all the eggs were non lumina egg (albino.) 

Unfortunately, we're only collecting information on Lumina eggs, but thank you for thinking of us! If you ever get a Lumina/Dark Lumina from breeding, we'd definitely love to know :)

- - - - - - - -

vhub10.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, July 25, 2017, today is Day 13 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 29 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

New Spreadsheet: Link(Please enter data here now.)

Old Spreadsheet: Link (For your viewing pleasure.)

Please help us out by catching and breeding Luminae/Dark Luminae!

- - - - - - - -

Current cycle:

user posted image

Verse said:

{snip}
I've made summary charts (Cirion cycle) for old spreadsheet data, with day count 0-15: here they are.
Besides separated charts for caught, bred and total number there are also additional charts for Light Luminae starting from day 8, so they show days with highest number of reported Luminae in the centre, not on the opposite sides of chart.

And the chart with comparison of totals:
user posted image

Edited by Alectrona
Adding info for new page

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Another dark one ... so much for chances ...

https://dragcave.net/progeny/Utmau

Jul 26, 2017, 04:40 am

Hard luck! Even when Cirion's full or new there seems to be a chance of getting the other breed, and I think Dark Luminae are still more common ratio-wise than normal Luminae.

Added to the spreadsheet.

vhub10.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, July 26, 2017, today is Day 14 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 30 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

vhub10.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, July 27, 2017, today is Day 15 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 31 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

2a2agg.jpg 2ywcllx.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, July 28, 2017, today is Day 0 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.
- Also, today is Day 0 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.

Today it should be highly likely to get Luminae, and here are my breeding results for today:

32 pairs bred

6 Luminae eggs

no Dark Luminae eggs

some other breeds but mostly no interest

Tried breeding my 3 Lumina/Dark Lumina pairs, but none gave me eggs today! Better luck next week

15 minutes ago, HeDy said:

Tried breeding my 3 Lumina/Dark Lumina pairs, but none gave me eggs today! Better luck next week

Next week it will be much more likely to get a Dark Lumina (in case you were trying for a Lumina).

I wonder though, is 6 eggs out of 32 breedings normal? I think even my Coppers breed better than that...

1 minute ago, dustpuppy said:

Next week it will be much more likely to get a Dark Lumina (in case you were trying for a Lumina).

I wonder though, is 6 eggs out of 32 breedings normal? I think even my Coppers breed better than that...

I was not aiming for neither of the breeds, just breeding them for the sake of this thread! And yeah, seems like we have really altered the ratios with this, or then we just had really bad luck now. Anyone else experiencing the same? 

I wouldn't have thought we'd done enough breeding here to affect the ratios that much, though I can't think what else it would be. I've certainly noticed that normal Luminae seem harder to get than Dark Luminae, though 6 of 32 sounds quite extreme!

- - - - - - - -

292seu0.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, July 29, 2017, today is Day 1 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 1 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

292seu0.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, July 30, 2017, today is Day 2 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 2 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

292seu0.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, July 31, 2017, today is Day 3 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 3 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, August 1st, 2017, today is Day 4 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 4 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, August 2nd, 2017, today is Day 5 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 5 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

A bit late, but here's new calendar: jRLLxVL.png

Also breed 47 Luminae pairs two days ago (on 1st of August before 8:00 PM, that was day 3 of Cirion and Aurax cycle) and got:

Dark Lumina - 31 eggs

Light Lumina - 9 eggs

No egg/other breeds - 7 attempts resulted in 5x no egg, Ice and Cooper

I've added them to the sheet today.

Edited by Verse

Thanks for the calendar, Verse! I get a little lost without it haha.

- - - - - - - -

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, August 3rd, 2017, today is Day 6 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 6 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

2lk5pas.jpg 4r43up.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, August 4th, 2017, today is Day 7 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 7 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.

34exgno.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, August 5th, 2017, today is Day 8 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.
- Also, today is Day 8 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, August 6th, 2017, today is Day 9 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 9 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, August 7th, 2017, today is Day 10 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 10 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

15 hours ago, Velvet_paw said:

You may find it interesting for your records to visit the encyclopedia helpers thread.Several people have posted luminae lineages so that scale less luminae can be viewed. Dates vary but All are in the last few days mostly resulting in dark lumina eggs

These are mine

Dark lumina egg bred Aug 05

https://dragcave.net/lineage/gEikk

Dark lumina egg bred Aug 06

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HGMWV

And another dark bred 6:35 am cave time August 08 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7Volt

Thanks for your help, though we actually need the times they were bred as well as the dates (luckily this can be found in the action log!). That's why we don't use the Encyclopedia Helpers thread, since those aren't posted with times. It would certainly be helpful if eggs came with a time on their page as well as a date!

- - - - - - - -

akalck.jpg mim612.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, August 8th, 2017, today is Day 11 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 11 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

22 hours ago, Velvet_paw said:

Updated post to include times from action log 

Dark lumina egg bred Aug 06 4:11 am

https://dragcave.net/lineage/gEikk

Dark lumina egg bred Aug 06 5:16 am

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HGMWV

And another dark bred 6:34 am cave time August 08 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/7Volt

Sorry I didn't post times before here is the updated post. I hope that is more helpful.

And I am finally back from my disappearance to another country. I'm so sorry I left unannounced.

I hope you guys are well.