fnrmv - dark in alpine @ 8:39PM

equrj - dark in alpine @ 8:51PM

I542o - dark in coast @ 8:51PM

i6fud - dark in jungle @ 8:52PM

nwqvx - dark in jungle @ 8:52PM

awrkn - light in volcano @ 8:53PM

hfjf9 - dark in volcano @ 8:53PM

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I'm finally mass breeding. I will update the spreadsheet to the bottom of one page of lumina breedings, then i will stop posting on the spreadsheet because it really slows down the breeding. Unfortuantely I do not know the mana so I cannot fill you in there. So far I have only gotten dark luminas.

Edit:

I would like to apologize for being unable to provide the parent's biome, mana, and codes. I do not have time for the biome, do not know mana, and the eggs auto-abandoned so I could not obtain their codes.

Edited by thomasgold19

Well I have an Avatar of Destruction bred from a Dark Lumina, so their mana has to be Dark, Lightning, Death, or Fire. If I had to guess I'd say Dark.

Meanwhile, light Luminas are Light aligned, which is in the Creation affinity.

I've been leaving Dark Luminas as N/A for Mana until we get confirmed information that Dark Luminas are indeed Dark aligned.

@thomasgold19: That's lot of missing data.. Maybe breeding 5 a day would be better? So, you wouldn't have to post so many?

Edit: Mana can be filled in later by looking up the breed, but without codes or links, there is no way to find out the parent biomes.

All those eggs at once, completely skewed all the graphs. Especially the Date charts. xd.png.

Edited by Shokomon

@thomasgold19 - You can look in the parents' progeny pages for the codes of the eggs, if you don't want to do it you could post here which Luminas you've bred and others could grab the info. It's really not hard, just a little bit time consuming.

It'd go something like this: Scroll down to bottom of progeny page, go to egg's summary, record the code and species, go to parent #1's summary, record species and biome (if CB), check encyclopedia for mana alignment, go back to egg's summary, go to parent #2's summary, record species and biome, check encyclopedia.

It looks more complicated than it actually is. It's a total of like 6 pages.

It's enough work to just screenshot action logs at appropriate levels for the common massbreed raffle; I def can't blame thomasgold for not wanting to add to hours of breeding time by looking up all that information. I'd say just bribe someone with a nice eggu gift to help find and fill in all that information in if the info is desired. x3

I could probably look the stats up now but it would be time consuming because I just finished breeding 400 or more luminas. There will be a wall of dark luminas because that is the only lumina breed I got. I could look up the parents, it would just be incredibly time consuming so I'll do it in a day or two. Luckily I only added the first page of luminas to the spreadsheet.

I could probably look the stats up now but it would be time consuming because I just finished breeding 400 or more luminas. There will be a wall of dark luminas because that is the only lumina breed I got. I could look up the parents, it would just be incredibly time consuming so I'll do it in a day or two. Luckily I only added the first page of luminas to the spreadsheet.

WOOH.

I thought you were going to breed them slowly. like 20 a week. WOW.

I don't blame you for not wanting to record them all.

I gotta send you a thank you.

Want anything from my scroll?

WOOH.

I thought you were going to breed them slowly. like 20 a week. WOW.

I don't blame you for not wanting to record them all.

I gotta send you a thank you.

Want anything from my scroll?

I don't need anything. I did this entirely because I haven't done a mass breed in about a year. If you want me to find the parents though let me know because I can do that, it will just be time consuming and I'm not starting on it tonight.

I don't need anything.  I did this entirely because I haven't done a mass breed in about a year.  If you want me to find the parents though let me know because I can do that, it will just be time consuming and I'm not starting on it tonight.

You don't have to, but if you could do it whenever you have free time, that would be great.

I filled up the parent mana on the sheet, so if you just want to give the biomes for the parents or list the progeny pages, so someone else can do it that would be fine.

-This is specifically for the ones on the list. You don't have to add the others. It would throw off the data too much really.

Though, if you end up breeding your hoard again, do you think its possible to spread them over several weeks instead of a day? Like 5 to 10 a day or so?

Maybe that would be easier to handle?

You don't have to, but if you could do it whenever you have free time, that would be great.

I filled up the parent mana on the sheet, so if you just want to give the biomes for the parents or list the progeny pages, so someone else can do it that would be fine.

-This is specifically for the ones on the list. You don't have to add the others. It would throw off the data too much really.

Though, if you end up breeding your hoard again, do you think its possible to spread them over several weeks instead of a day? Like 5 to 10 a day or so?

Maybe that would be easier to handle?

Ill begin working on the parents later today if I have time. As for breeding my hoard, I wont be doing all of them again for a while, so I will gladly breed 5ish every couple days after my hoard can breed agian.

Thank you thomasgold19 for your help! biggrin.gif

Just saw a Dark Lumina at the Volcano biome (12:03 pm) and one in the Desert (12:07 pm), messed caps CjgHi/mfPwa.

Edited by dustpuppy

Would anyone mind if I color-code the columns of the spreadsheet? It's bothering me that they're all white. It'd be much easier to tell what sections of data go together if they were all the same color.

I was about to just do it but then I realized that people might have objections or something. So I'm posting here and waiting for permission.

Would anyone mind if I color-code the columns of the spreadsheet? It's bothering me that they're all white. It'd be much easier to tell what sections of data go together if they were all the same color.

I was about to just do it but then I realized that people might have objections or something. So I'm posting here and waiting for permission.

What colors are you going to use?

I appreciate the warning. So if random colors start appearing on the sheet, I know where they came from.

Are you going to color the columns? Or the rows?

Like the first two rows are example, so that's why they are the color they are.

--

@thomasgold19: Okay! Thank you again!

I finished entering all of the parent's biomes. I am so glad I didn't record all 400+ lumina breedings. That would have taken forever.

What colors are you going to use?

I appreciate the warning. So if random colors start appearing on the sheet, I know where they came from.

Are you going to color the columns? Or the rows?

Like the first two rows are example, so that's why they are the color they are.

I'm going to color the columns. I'm not sure what specific colors I'll use.

I'm planning on making the columns colors that help to group them by what they contain.

Example: Male Parent & Female Parent would be the same shade but not the same color; then M Parent Mana/Biome & F Parent Mana/Biome would be the same shades but not the same colors

If that makes sense...

I'd alter the first two rows slightly so that they match the colors of the columns but are still noticeably different.

Does that sound reasonable? If you don't like it you can always ask me to change it or undo it yourself.

I'm going to color the columns. I'm not sure what specific colors I'll use.

I'm planning on making the columns colors that help to group them by what they contain.

Example: Male Parent & Female Parent would be the same shade but not the same color; then M Parent Mana/Biome & F Parent Mana/Biome would be the same shades but not the same colors

If that makes sense...

I'd alter the first two rows slightly so that they match the colors of the columns but are still noticeably different.

Does that sound reasonable? If you don't like it you can always ask me to change it or undo it yourself.

That sounds fine.

Go ahead.

12:15AM - Lots of Dark Luminas in the biomes, all caps messed.

Alpine - 4FKWZ

Coast - cmych and li4rp

Desert - wtbgl and gy3up

Volcano - obht9

Edited by Kovia

Alright, I've formatted the spreadsheet. Let me know if there're any problems and if there's anything I can fix.

Alright, I've formatted the spreadsheet. Let me know if there're any problems and if there's anything I can fix.

It looks nice! Thank you so much! biggrin.gif

Also note, the moon phases changed today at 8PM EST/DC!

Currently the moon phase are:

MOON PHASES

AURAX (GOLDEN MOON) Waning crescent

CIRION (BLUE MOON) New

Please uses these phases for eggs sighted, caught or bred on or after 8 pm Cave time on September 19, 2016.

Seen, times are cave time, caps changed

ywunx - dark in coast @ 5:53PM

h1rpl - dark in coast @ 11PM

10:35PM - In the Coast, two Dark Luminas, codes (caps messed) wbpls and zvbhz.

As of this post, there's a Dark Lumina in the Jungle coded "nictm" (un-capsed) from the :55 drop.

rdadw and wbkdx - dark in volcano @ 3:15PM

8inoi - dark in jungle @ 3:19PM

nfl6w - light in volcano @ 3:31PM

0tyzl - dark in desert @ 3:35PM

vuwmp - dark in coast @ 3:36PM

hjem6 - dark in desert @ 3:40PM

ieyvi - dark in forest @ 3:40PM

4:45PM - Saw 0pmbv in the Forest and OPZW2 in the Desert (codes are caps messed), both were Dark Luminas

And found another Dark Lumina in the Volcano, I caught this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zDBwP

lbttt - dark in desert @ 6:25PM

ewgvd - dark in volcano @ 6:26PM

gmhwu - dark in volcano @ 7:42PM

bli7e - dark in alpine @ 8:35PM

k18bz - dark in coast @ 8:35PM

fnrmv - dark in alpine @ 8:39PM

equrj - dark in alpine @ 8:51PM

I542o - dark in coast @ 8:51PM

i6fud - dark in jungle @ 8:52PM

nwqvx - dark in jungle @ 8:52PM

awrkn - light in volcano @ 8:53PM

hfjf9 - dark in volcano @ 8:53PM

Added these to the spreadsheet. Will add more later.

Any eggs for today?

zomni - dark in desert @ 12:48AM

d88rr - dark in forest @ 12:48AM

9ddqt - dark in alpine @ 12:56AM

egcfn - dark in coast @ 12:56AM

ulffl - dark in alpine @ 1AM

fRgac - dark in desert @ 1AM

ziizq - dark in desert @ 1AM

zzloh - dark in volcano @1AM

3ziln - dark in coast @ 1:19AM

0dpt3 - dark in forest @ 1:19AM

qqq0j - dark in volcano @ 1:20AM