dustpuppy

Dark Lumina breeding theories

So they are DEFINITELY dropping now. I am egglocked but I keep scrolling through biomes for lulz and see them in drops. They are just getting snagged like hot cakes but they are definitely dropping.

Oh! Missed one in the Coast during the last fives drop, but GOT one in the Jungle VOLCANO (brain fart, I guess) just now(1:32PM)! Also was lucky enough to grab one last night in the Desert (7:18 PM). Hope this helps. Do you need the codes?

Edited by oddsoxdi

Got a dark lumina in Alpine at 2 and one in forest at 2:05 cave time. I don't think I saw any light luminas. The darks are definitely coming back to being common.

saw a dark lumina in the forest and desert at 3:50 pm cavetime was egglocked so i couldnt get them

caught one at the alpine at 3:40 pm cavetime tho https://dragcave.net/view/0Yh50

there was another one at the alpine at 4:00 pm cavetime it was behind an almandine i picked up locking myself so i was unable to catch it

i wont be able to catch anymore until i unlock but i will report all sightings here

Edited by CellyBean

I'm flattered. I actually just saw a Dark Lumina.

Of course I was too slow, but at least I now know that I can see them. rolleyes.gif

I'm starting to wonder if these guys come in surges. Like they swap every ever so often. Like every [insert number of] days or so.

We'd need to track more people catching Luminas though. So far all the Catch eggs we have are Dark.

Also, Codes are good, but even more so if you are posting an egg you saw and did NOT catch. I would prefer if all the eggs had links.

You know, once the encyclopedia for D. Luminas is up, the spreadsheet will become really useful.

Edit: Typos.

Edited by Shokomon

Just added the egg I caught (a Forest one). smile.gif

ETA: saw one before I caught mine, and just saw two more (all in Forest). I didn't add any of those 3 to the spreadsheet since I didn't catch them or save the codes.

Cheers!

C4.

Edited by cyradis4

I'm starting to wonder if these guys come in surges. Like they swap every ever so often. Like every [insert number of] days or so.

Doesn't look like it. I've just caught a light Lumina egg in the cave.

literally there were two darks in the forest at the 4:20 (ayy) pm cavetime

there was another in the forest at 4:30

Ib2yT is the code from the one at the desert at 4:35

ut6g2 is the code from the one at the forest at 4:40

Edited by CellyBean

Just saw another Dark in the Alpine, but didn't get the code.

I wonder if they are swapping Biomes? The Light egg Olympe has on her scroll is from Desert, when I just saw Darks in Alpine and Forest.

C4.

Edited by cyradis4

*Edit: caught a CB Dark right after this post!

Bred my Alt Sweetling x Lumina and got a Dark Lumina: http://dragcave.net/lineage/xomRT

Seems like there hasn't been a pair like this so I added to the spreadsheet.

Edited by Minazuki

Bright luminas are still dropping. Caught e1scA in the coast at 5:31 cave time. (it's going into the AP later)

I also caught a dark lumina in the desert at around 5.

I got a Dark Lumina in the Jungle at 5:44 PM with the code o2ug5 hope this helps.

After having trouble spotting them, I just caught two in quick succession from the Alpine and Coast. I put them in the spreadsheet already. smile.gif

Please note that if you put an egg on the spread sheet, please make sure the time you place is Dragon Cave time, and the correct date.

I see one of the entries says 8/31 and 7:30 PM, and it's neither of those times yet on the cave.

Ah, whoops. I used "fill down" and forgot that it adds one to any value. Fixed it now, sorry 'bout that!

It's all good.

Edit: I was going to make a table that displayed the ratio of eggs to Parent Mana, but, then I realized there was such a thing as combination mana affinity, and that was too many combinations, so I'm not going to do that.

If you feel like making such a table, feel free.

Currently in the Egg Count & Ratio section, there is a section for Lunar Phases, a section for Time of Day, a section for Biomes (nonspecific), and an incomplete section for Dates until 9/21/16.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Edited by Shokomon

Note! Phase change has occured today!

From the Time Reference Page:

MOON PHASES

AURAX (GOLDEN MOON) Waxing crescent

CIRION (BLUE MOON) Waning crescent

Please use these as the current phases from 8:00 PM 8/30/2016 to 7:59 PM 9/03/2016.

Thank you!