dustpuppy

Dark Lumina breeding theories

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC, today is Day 15 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

- Also, today is Day 15 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.

New Spreadsheet: Link! (Please enter data here now.)

Old Spreadsheet: Link (For your viewing pleasure.)

Please help us out by catching and breeding Luminae/Dark Luminae!

- - - - - - - -

Current cycle:

user posted image

Quote from Verse:

{snip}
I've made summary charts (Cirion cycle) for old spreadsheet data, with day count 0-15: here they are.
Besides separated charts for caught, bred and total number there are also additional charts for Light Luminae starting from day 8, so they show days with highest number of reported Luminae in the centre, not on the opposite sides of chart.

And the chart with comparison of totals:
user posted image

Edited by Alectrona
Adding info for new page

Thanks for the pictures, I was a little lost without :lol:

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC, today is Day 0 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.

- Also, today is Day 16 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.

(Seems I still don't know what colour new moon should be, so for now I'll just keep assuming it's this light blue I used last time.)

Edited by Alectrona
Colour correction

The new moon color is supposed to be violet (web color), the colors move in a rainbow fashion through the lunar cycle. I was using the colors presented in the old forum style. Now, that you can pick th colors I probably should change it to something less bright...but I already redid the DC Moon Watch Thread, so I don't wanna go back and fix all the colors again. Plus, I'm used to it now. 

--

On another note, I made this example layout for if we ever get around to making a web page for what Luminae Family egg is dropping a day. It assumes that Cirion Full Moon has MAX Luminae egg potential, Cirion New Moon has MAX Dark Luminae egg potential, and all the other days proprtionally change ratios. Ideally, with enough data, we could get actual ratios to put on the site, but for now, there are just vague estimates.

However, now all the images are broke (Thanks Photobucket), so I gotta fix it up with new images (and extend it to include Aurax just because.) Tell me if you guys have ideas to improve it.

On a side note, I'll be able to use this to make daily post templates.

Currently:
8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Full.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-NEW.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC, July 12, 2017, today is Day 0 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.
- Also, today is Day 16 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.
There is a very high probability of catching/breeding Luminae today.

"Summary: Based on data gathered, the Luminae Family Breeding Cycle is based on the Cirion Lunar Cycle, where Dark Luminae are most available during the Cirion new moon, and 'Light' Luminae are most available during the Cirion full moon. The ratio of Dark Luminae to Luminae on phases in-between the new and full moons is not entirely certain, but overall, the closer Cirion is to full moon phase, the easier it will be to obtain Luminae, and the closer Cirion is to new moon phase. the easier it will be to obtain Dark Luminae."

Shorthand: Luminae are easiest to get during the Cirion Full Moon. Luminae are easier to get during Cirion Gibbous phases, while Dark Luminae are harder to get. Dark Luminae are easier to get during Cirion Crescent phases, while Luminae are harder to get. Dark Luminae are easiest to get during the Cirion New Moon."

---

The current text can change to show any of the following:

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Full.png 8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-FULL.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 0 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.
- Also, today is Day 0 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Wn-G.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-WNG.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 1 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 1 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

The-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 2 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 2 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 3 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 3 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Wn-C.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-WNG.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 4 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 4 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
The probability of catching/breeding Luminae and Dark Luminae is about 50/50 today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 5 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 5 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 6 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 6 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 7 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 7 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-New.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-WNC.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 8 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.
- Also, today is Day 8 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
There is a very high probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae today.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Wx-C.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-WNC.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 9 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 9 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 10 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 10 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 11 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 11 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae than Luminae today.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Wx-G.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-WNC.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 12 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 12 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
The probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae and Luminae is about 50/50 today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 13 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 13 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 14 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 14 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
There is a somewhat higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 15 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 15 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
There is a much higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Full.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-NEW.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 0 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Full Moon.
- Also, today is Day 16 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Wn-G.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-WXC.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 1 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 17 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 2 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 18 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 3 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 19 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
There is a slightly higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Wn-C.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-WXC.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 4 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 20 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
The probability of catching/breeding Luminae and Dark Luminae is about 50/50 today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 5 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 21 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 6 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 22 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 7 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 23 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-New.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-WXG.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 8 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.
- Also, today is Day 24 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
There is a very high probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae today.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Wx-C.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-WXG.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 9 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 25 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 10 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 26 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 11 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 27 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

8-bit-DC-Moons-Cirion-Phases-Wx-G.png8-bit-DC-Moons-Aurax-Phases-WXG.pngThe-Lumina-Breeding-Cirion-Cycle-Buttons
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 12 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 28 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
The probability of catching/breeding Dark Luminae and Luminae is about 50/50 today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 13 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 29 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
There is a slighty higher probability of catching/breeding Luminae than Dark Luminae today.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 14 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 30 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC [DATE], today is Day 15 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 31 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

And that's it. Comments? Complaints? Critiques? 

Edit (7/13): Updating with Alectrona's recs.

Edited by Shokomon
Fixing images because tinypic is dead.

It's looking good, Shokomon! The summary and shorthand are both very clear. One thing I might suggest for the shorthand would be finding colours for Crescent and Gibbous rather than using italics and bold, purely because having both Gibbous and Dark Lumina in bold makes them seem like they're linked. Or I guess you could find a colour for the Dark Lumina instead, that would work too. Also a couple of typos: at the end of the summary, "dark luminas" should be "Dark Luminae" and at the beginning of the shorthand, "Luminae" should be "Dark Luminae". Can't see any other issues myself. Other than that, I like how you've worded the probabilities and the moon images looks great!

On another note, I can't believe I didn't figure out they went through the rainbow. It seems so obvious now!

Made the changes! Thank you, Alectrona.

Any more suggestions?

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Any more suggestions?

Seems great. I didn't find any issues.

And for the first time I bred almost all of my Luminae pairs (43 pairs) today - the results are:

No egg - 35 times

Lumina - 4 times

Dark Lumina - 1 time :o - link

other breeds - 3 times (Cooper, Ice and Golden Wyvern)

I have been recording my breeding attempts that gave no egg for some time. My Luminae are paired mostly with Holidays and some rarer breeds to minimize the chances of producing eggs of other breeds (that's the reason I consider these eggs as "No egg"). So far, my total results for Day 16 of Aurax lunar cycle (59 breeding attempts) are: 86.4% - no egg, 11.9% - Light Lumina, 1.7% - Dark Lumina. For day 0 of Cirion cycle my stats are almost identical.

292seu0.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, July 13, 2017, today is Day 1 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 17 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

292seu0.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, July 14, 2017, today is Day 2 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 18 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

New Spreadsheet: Link! (Please enter data here now.)

Old Spreadsheet: Link (For your viewing pleasure.)

Edited by Shokomon

292seu0.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, July 15, 2017, today is Day 3 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 19 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

New Spreadsheet: Link(Please enter data here now.)

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, July 16, 2017, today is Day 4 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 20 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

This is SO helpful, I tried using the moon phases calendar on the wiki to put together a Lumina-predicting script and got completely confused. :P (Probably didn't do myself any favours by deciding to let it start on day 17 either). But with these handy charts it's starting to make sense. If it works I'll try to make it available here... somehow.

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, July 17, 2017, today is Day 5 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 21 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Tuesday, July 18, 2017, today is Day 6 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 22 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

2lk5pas.jpg igvx4o.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Wednesday, July 19, 2017, today is Day 7 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waning Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 23 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.

On 7/13/2017 at 5:41 PM, Verse said:

Seems great. I didn't find any issues.

And for the first time I bred almost all of my Luminae pairs (43 pairs) today - the results are:

No egg - 35 times

Lumina - 4 times

Dark Lumina - 1 time :o - link

other breeds - 3 times (Cooper, Ice and Golden Wyvern)

I have been recording my breeding attempts that gave no egg for some time. My Luminae are paired mostly with Holidays and some rarer breeds to minimize the chances of producing eggs of other breeds (that's the reason I consider these eggs as "No egg"). So far, my total results for Day 16 of Aurax lunar cycle (59 breeding attempts) are: 86.4% - no egg, 11.9% - Light Lumina, 1.7% - Dark Lumina. For day 0 of Cirion cycle my stats are almost identical.

So, it seems like it really is harder to get Luminae in general. Which makes sense, as there are just more Luminae in the current population. 

- Maybe we are breeding these guys too regularly... XD 

On 7/17/2017 at 5:15 PM, dustpuppy said:

This is SO helpful, I tried using the moon phases calendar on the wiki to put together a Lumina-predicting script and got completely confused. :P (Probably didn't do myself any favours by deciding to let it start on day 17 either). But with these handy charts it's starting to make sense. If it works I'll try to make it available here... somehow.

Oh hey! You are back! 

Yup, it's all coming together now. I had made an Luminae family egg badge that cycled through the phases and, but it got murdered by photobucket. Cursed anti-3rd party hosting!

If it helps any, all we really know is that Cirion Full Moons are your best bet for a Lumina and Cirion New Moons are your best bet for Dark Luminae, and all the phases in between are a ratio between those two settings. 

One thing though, could you update the front post with the newer spreadsheet? The older one got closed, so we could make a newer one with cleaner data. 

14 hours ago, Shokomon said:

So, it seems like it really is harder to get Luminae in general. Which makes sense, as there are just more Luminae in the current population. 

- Maybe we are breeding these guys too regularly... XD 

...maybe XD

But I have good news for people trying to get light Lumina - ~12% chance of getting light egg isn't the highest chance in the whole lunar cycle. I recorded around 50% probability of getting light Lumina on days 1, 13, 29 and 44% on day 30 of Aurax lunar cycle, with 15-16 breeding attempts recorded on each of these days (not much comparing to 59 attempts on day 16 of Aurax cycle, but stats for this day when I had only 16 breedings recorded were ~13% of light eggs, what is very similar to ~12% of Lights I got after 43 additional attempts).

Well, I should probably just put graphs here, things would get much clearer then. I will try to do that today, after I bred most of my Luminae again.

15 hours ago, Shokomon said:

Oh hey! You are back! 

Yup, it's all coming together now. I had made an Luminae family egg badge that cycled through the phases and, but it got murdered by photobucket. Cursed anti-3rd party hosting!

If it helps any, all we really know is that Cirion Full Moons are your best bet for a Lumina and Cirion New Moons are your best bet for Dark Luminae, and all the phases in between are a ratio between those two settings. 

One thing though, could you update the front post with the newer spreadsheet? The older one got closed, so we could make a newer one with cleaner data. 

First post is updated, sorry I keep getting sidetracked. :blush:

What happened to the cycler? I didn't know you could run them from photobucket (well, used to I guess) but I was meaning to ask how the cyclers work anyway. :)

Bred 49 pairs, mostly dark Luminae, and got only 7 dark Lumina eggs (and 1 Ice). That significantly changed the stats I had for day 23 of Aurax cycle, so now I doubt the rest of data (for other days, where there's about 15 attempts of breeding per day) is actually accurate.

Anyway, I made charts for Aurax and Cirion cycle which shows the percentage of Lumina, Dark Lumina and No egg of all my breeding attempts I recorded each day of cycle: Charts

@Verse Those charts are great, very clear! It's odd that you got so many no eggs, since Dark Luminae have actually been cropping up in the biomes quite a lot for me today.

- - - - - - - -

34exgno.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Thursday, July 20, 2017, today is Day 8 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is New Moon.
- Also, today is Day 24 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

akalck.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Friday, July 21, 2017, today is Day 9 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 25 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

akalck.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Saturday, July 22, 2017, today is Day 10 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 26 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

akalck.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Sunday, July 23, 2017, today is Day 11 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Crescent.
- Also, today is Day 27 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

vhub10.jpg 24c8bhy.jpg
- Starting at 8:00 PM EDT/DC Monday, July 24, 2017, today is Day 12 of the Cirion Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.
- Also, today is Day 28 of the Aurax Lunar Cycle. The current Moon Phase is Waxing Gibbous.

If its any help I have just bred  five  dark lumina to get naked form - all the eggs were non lumina egg (albino.)