Ruby Eyes

Kingcrowne Breeding Plans

I wonder what they would look like with male Purples...

I first thought Pinks, but that's too bright, the shadows on the Kingcrownes look more purplish.

I believe my favorite so far is with Radiant angels and Terraes oh and Gaias! But I believe they'd look super cute with gold lunars as well wub.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Ooh, I love BOTH of these. Especially the undines. I might actually try to do that.

Could anyone make me a male undine x female kingcrowne so I can decide which to do?

mistletoes

are really pretty with them.

user posted image

I also added lumina and luminati to my album.

user posted image

I'm surprised how nice both gaias and terraes look with these! I like terrae more than gaia, though.

I don't really like the undines. Too different of textures/shading or something. o.o

(lovecats posted them with almeralds earlier. =o )

Oh wow, I wish I had CB Mistletoes to kick that combo off...might have to request this in the SROGG thread lol.

I adore them with the Gaias wub.gif And the female Undines too!

Whoa.

My one adult isn't the right gender for a caveborn mistletoe, so I bred to a tangar. They... they actually bred a tangar. =o I liked it in mockup more, though. xP

2nd gens often don't have the bang that longer lineages do - which is probably why we go for 4th gen previews. smile.gif

Below are my favorites so far from what has been shared. ^^

Kingcrowne x Sunsong; Songsong x Kingcrowne (If I am not mistaken, tikigurl posted one of these in the news thread too.)

Gold x Kingcrowne

I cannot think of other pairings at the moment because... my eyes. 8\

snip for size

Thanks Frankenweenie!! smile.gif

I looooove them with male Terraes. wub.gif (I thought the Terraes would look rough compared to those elaborate sprites, but not at all.) *_*

These guys remind me of one of the spriter alt Mistletoes. I don't remember who owns them, but you know the ones, those orange-y Mistletoes.

I went ahead and bred my boy to one of my Mistletoes, success - http://dragcave.net/lineage/VYgvc

I gotta say, these look really good with GoNs; I can't link an example since the egg isn't on my scroll, but their colors work very nicely together.

Wow, I love them with Gaias. And Terrae. And Mistletoes. Somehow they do look great with green-colored dragons.

These guys remind me of one of the spriter alt Mistletoes. I don't remember who owns them, but you know the ones, those orange-y Mistletoes.

I went ahead and bred my boy to one of my Mistletoes, success - http://dragcave.net/lineage/VYgvc

Hehe.. hehehe... *cough*

Funny story about that.....

Hehe.. hehehe... *cough*

Wow, that's gorgeous!

I will only ever dream for offspring... tongue.gif

Hehe.. hehehe... *cough*

That is so gorgeous I want to cry!!!! Wow Congratulations! biggrin.gif

Hehe.. hehehe... *cough*

Woah! You had it planned like that from the get-go, didn't you? tongue.gif

Woah! You had it planned like that from the get-go, didn't you? tongue.gif

Well kind of, actually!

Fun fact: Kingcrownes were a failed Prize Dragon submission, and the coloration that is now In-Cave is very similar to what would have been my Spriter's Alt. And they (the Kingcrowne and Mistletoe alts) were colored to compliment each other. smile.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Fun fact: Kingcrownes were a failed Prize Dragon submission, and the coloration that is now In-Cave is very similar to what would have been my Spriter's Alt. And they (the Kingcrowne and Mistletoe alts) were colored to compliment each other. smile.gif

wait when were they designed to be prize dragons?

wait when were they designed to be prize dragons?

Probably back before shimmers were released.

~

I'm glad the alts look good with kingcrownes since the regs also look great with them. They'll make some nice lines.