AroaraAngelwolf

Wings of Change ooc

Eh, I kinda liked it and thought it'd make sense. I didn't check on the OOC before posting so yeah. xd.png

And with the meeting of the dark wing that you mentioned with Lilith, are all dark wing supporters going to attend? Cuz in that case Lara would be forced to go there so she won't seems suspicious - and so she won't miss out on interesting information for the king - Flint would OF COURSE be there, Charles Browne would tell the skylings he's going to visit his "family", and Liam... just happened to not have any assassinations planned for today. xd.png

Those who can attend. She wants to speak to the major players (but let's say she paid Lara to eves drop on the king) but she will be required to go.

Yes, all dark wing supporters attend.

Change of plans. Should I whip out William von Haspburg as an NPC?

Alright guys, Labor day is around the corner and as you know family comes first. I don't know when I would be able to post. Be patient with me, I'm on a kindle, typing long things like my first post is slightly difficult. I would do it on the computer but it took me five times and a half dozen f-bombs to post it with all the malware pop ups. I will be slower and busy on the weekends, but during the week I have free time.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Just to let you know, Charles can be hired for private concerts, although he will have to leave a bit before noon (>:D). Perhaps I should've said this a bit earlier... oh well. Anyway, if any of your wealthy characters wants a private concert of Mr. Browne, it's possible! (wubwub let the fangrils come in lol jk)

I'll try to have a post up by Wednesday. I've been to busy with work to even remotely try to even set up a post.

FailFish sorry for double posting, but my brother was with me today and I had a stream up and running so I was mostly focused on that cause it's been a week

NO EXCEPTIONS! I WILL POST BY/ON FRIDAY!

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

That's the plan. I have to get homework done and have a little rest before playing for the first time at a football game, but I hope to get a post done and this weekend I will sleep in. I miss sleep very much.

Giving you guys till Monday. I'm busy on the weekends (and fair is in town yeah!) Watching two dogs as well BUT I have placed more thought and planning into this rp than my other ones. I don't want it to be killed. I understand busyness, but please, if you can't make a post in two weeks (a reasonable amount of time) PLEASE tell me so I can sum up from the point of your last post.

I have a post in the works, but my parents called me down to show me the first Lord of the Rings and it took the rest of the night xd.png It should be done by tomorrow.

And I'm listening to the sound track right now xd.png

Because it's the Lord of the rings (your parents have really good taste) and I know how long it takes to watch it, (All three extended versions every year) I'll let you post tomorrow.

So can we move to the events at noon now? Seems like everything in the morning is pretty much done... and I find "noon" to sound a bit better than "late morning", because the morning by definition isn't late. xd.png

Noon occurs between eleven and one. After noon is two to six before it becomes evening.

When I said early morning, I ment at 5 -seven a.m. late morning is between seven and eleven.

Yes you can move to noon. I don't mind you guys going ahead a little bit, but stay within an hour or two of my time frames k?

I was trying to find time to make a post all along, but school has held me back. I will try to make a post tomorrow. xd.png

I'll post tomorrow, I'm sorry. I've been busy at school and then I came down with a really bad cold on Friday so I've been sleeping it off this weekend. Finally started catching up on posts but I need to sleep now if I want to keep beating this illness.