AroaraAngelwolf

Wings of Change ooc

Have any questions about the rp or where to go? Ask them here and I'll help!

In character here

[B]Username[/B]:
[B]Name:[/b]
[B]Age[/B]:
[B]Gender[/B]:
[B]Ground or Sky[/B]: 
[B]Class/occupation:[/B] (can list both. ground people are more workers then the sky people. mid Victorian in technology.))
[B]Dark Wing supporter[/B]: (Yes or no, can be on both sides [sky/ground] or know nothing about them)
[B]Appearance[/B]: (height, eyes Pictures okay but please describe too!)
[B]Personality[/B]: (DO NOT PUT TO BE RPED!)
[B]Wing appearance[/B]: ( wingspan is a must, adv. 15-25ft)
[B]History[/B]: (a little back story about them please! )
[B]Skills[/B]: (anything really, this is the "other" slot)
[B]War or peace[/B]: (pick one your character would support)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I'm trying to make a sheet. It's hard to do on phone

hello !!! i'd love to join this if you'll have me ; o ;

just a couple questions:

is this rp going to be romance-orientated?

and what exactly are skylings? O: what's the nobility like, and does it follow most of the same morals as the victorian era?

Yes you can Felix! smile.gif I only have one because there's a lot of npc's to play. Others can have as many as they can handle!

Lady of course I'll have you! xd.png

1) kinda. There can be romance but that's not the main thing, it's mostly action adventure

2) skylings are aviens with beautiful wings. Beautiful patterned butterfly wings, or Dragonfly wings that look like mother of pearl. No one can have golden feather eagle wings, that is the styling king's.

3) skylings have nobility. The nobles are "pure blood" families with the strongest, fastest and beautiful wings. They follow a king, then each city is split into zones and a Nobel who is appointed by the king is in charge of that area. (Dealing with crime, rebellion market permits and complaints) then there's the university appointed nobles(very few of these have magic skills and it's very weak but they are still held in respect), engineers (important to keep cities flying) , priests/priestess oracles and temple keepers , then wealthy merchants, and wealthy crafters.

Username: Felixr2

Name: Eron Lionheart

Ground or Sky: Sky

Class/occupation: Knight of the king's army.

Dark Wing supporter: What do you think?

Appearance: He stands at around 1.8 metres. He wears a shiny steel armor with golden decorations - mostly just gilded borders, but his helm, that covers his short, blond hair, has decorations that ressemble a lion's manes. His eyes are a reddish brown with golden flickers.

Personality: He's a very brave and honorable warrior and he's very loyal to his king.

Wing appearance: Majestic wings with a span of 23.5 ft. They're the same color as his armor, with a golden edge at the top/front/whatever you want to call the side of the wing that's nearest to the head of a bird, that runs down on the backside of both wings near the middle, tilted a bit away from his back, but slowly curving towards.

History: Ever since he was a child he was taught to admire the king, and he never had any problems with this. He started to practice fighting with a sword when he was around 16, and turned out to be pretty talented. When he was 20 the king noticed his talent and skill and invited him to join the army. He is still working to become a general one day.

Skills: He is a very skilled and talented swordfighter. He also knows how to handle a flintlock, but he hardly ever uses those and doesn't have one of his own.

War or peace: He prefers peace, but he knows war is sometimes necessary. To battle!

P.S. Maybe add something like cloud cats from the Airbron trilogy? (panthers that are capable of floating in the air and - unlike any animal on earth - spend most of their lives in the sky) I'd like to see something among this concept, it doesn't have to be exactly the same.

And are there guns? Or do people still fight with medieval weapons? Thanks for answering this question! biggrin.gif

Edited by Felixr2

Username: tardograd2

Name: coni

Ground or Sky: ground, but a brilliant flyer

Class/occupation: messenger

Dark Wing supporter: doesn't know what they are

Appearance: short, brown hair, green eyes

Personality: shy, quiet likes reading, hate wind

Wing appearance: 2 thin, woody, green wings. wingspan: 60m, total weight of wings: 4618141200.8ng

History: born to hawk moth skylings, she had her wing cut off and was sent to the ground

Skills: gliding, regrowing wings

War or peace: peace

Edited by tardograd2

Tardo more information, be detailed please!

Felix, think Roman shields of dracon scales, swords cross bows axes, and the skylings have guns but they are the flintlock type.

As for flying Panthers, I never heard of that book or whatever it is. I'll look it up and see if I like the idea. We need more animals... thanks for the idea.

Too many do not know what the dark wings are. We need dark wings for the plot!

Thanks for answering my questions! Updated the sheet. smile.gif

And yeah it's a book trilogy, I've never read it but I've looked into the plot on the Wikipedia page and I WANT to read them so bad. And those cloud cats... I think they're just amazing. And it's a kind of similar setting, Airborn being about an alternate history where the airplane was never invented and instead there are airships that float through the air, which are used as a main means of travel there. Not exactly the same as this but a certain similarity is present.

They do have air ships for cargo, but they are slower then flying.

I haven't checked them out yet but I will! And your welcome on the questions, that's why this is up! smile.gif

Tardo, please look at other sheets for examples. Details are important here and I don't want you to get left behind or confused on certain things here. Pm me if you need help on anything!

Thought that if we don't have many people, I may just have a bunch of characters to balance it out a bit. smile.gif Thinking of adding more.

Username: Felixr2

Name: Flint Crowne

Ground or Sky: Originally Sky, but he's more affiliated with the Groundlings.

Class/occupation: Knows a bit of engineering, but mainly sticks to guncrafting.

Dark Wing supporter: Yes. Big time.

Appearance: Stands at 1.7 metres with deep black eyes and black hair that's tied into a short ponytail on the back. He has a somewhat muscular build, he wears a black cotton vest with the sleeves entirely ripped off and black ripped jeans. On his left arm he has a tattoo that looks like a black falcon that's diving down to catch a prey.

Personality: He's a pretty edgy person, and also quite a bit narcissistic. Everything he does, he does because it's best for himself, or because he just wants to do it.

Wing appearance: He has the wings of a black falcon, with a span of 24.7 ft.

History: While growing up he often visited the groundlings, where he got in contact with some shady people. He presented himself as someone of great importance in the floating cities, but at his 20th he made a misstep, and the clique wanted to know what exactly made him that special. He decided to take action. He was banished from the floating cities after attempting to attack the king and take over the cities by force. He supports the Dark Wing because he sees it as a second chance to take control of the floating cities and prove to his former companions that he is better than them. His former companions look down upon the Dark Wing, they think it's a pathetic organisation that doesn't stand a chance against the king's army.

Skills: Knows a bit of engineering, but not anything beyond how to make a machine stop working as fast as possible. He can only break them, not make them. He is, however, pretty good at making flintlocks, if he has the materials, that is. He can also handle these pretty well, but he gets too frustrated to teach anybody else. In the time he spent in the dark network of the groundlings he also learned how to crack regular locks and how to walk without making any sound at all.

War or peace: How can I ever take control of those cities without starting a war?

P.S. You didn't say anything about my previous sheet. It's also not in the OP of the IC. It IS finished now so would you mind to look at it and see if it's alright? smile.gif

Edited by Felixr2

I went to visit my grandparents, so that's why they aren't up yet. Sorry, Eron is good and would you like flint to be the founder of the dark wings? (Fyi, dark wings are just the name of the group, their wings don't all have to be black. But flint sounds like the perfect leader.)

Hmm maybe I'll be the dark wing leader...

Well if Flint sounds like the perfect leader to you, I guess he should be... If you want to be the leader I would actually even be fine with you taking Flint as one of your characters. smile.gif Or of course making a new character, and Flint, being played by me, would be his first man or smt.

He would be his first man I want a more darker character for the leader. One kinda twisted... I've got an idea! Oh, and cloud cats...... definitely yes. I found pictures. The leader may have a couple for pets.

Help me name this creature

Phantom Nightmares. I dunno, man.

It's been a long time, my friend. I've got a week of literally doing nothing but chores and math problems, and then the only real thing I have is band practice/competitions to keep me from posting. I'll try my hand at one of your roleplays once more.

I know your character is the only heir to the Sky Throne, and I won't ask for a princess or anything. But I have an idea for a vain, rich Skyling girl who could be the daughter of one of the highest nobels?

We don't have enough females so:

Username: Aroara Angelwolf

Name: Lilith Dreersung

Ground or Sky: ground

Class/occupation: high class Zerrtha priestess

Dark Wing supporter: ha ha! My father founded the group, now I run it in his place! What? Expecting a man?

Appearance: she's 5'6" with waist length auburn hair she keeps up. Her right eye is red the left a gun metal blue. Fair skin with rosy cheeks and full red lips. Lilith has a tattoo on her leg thigh of a priestess mark of Zerrtha; a double circle with a dark circle inside and spikes around it (on the skull)

Personality: she's a bit wishy washy and frightening. She takes care of her people, flirtatious and has a soft spot for children and "cute" things (she's the kind of women who thinks ghostly creatures, cemeteries and dracons are cute). Be careful, when she is furious she smiles and talks honey sweet words. She usually has a wicked gleam in her eyes and laughs with unusual sweetness. She has a commanding nature, isn't afraid to play rough or dirty, or put the men in line.

Wing appearance: one wing is a feather and Dragon wing mix. Jet black with patterns in it. The other completely see through with only the bone and the muscles showing. This one is more bat like and can fly but her skin is clear like her father's. Thin vains of blood sometimes color it a pale albino pink in certain light (it's creepy because one can see the muscles twitch and the blood go through her wings). Her total wing span is 42 feet.

History: her father was a skyling before she was born. He sought peace and was more comfortable with the dead then the living as a mortician. Still young, he eventually became a priest or Zerrtha something the skylings looked down upon. Slowly his wings became see through as he worked as a priest for the goddess in the tiny sky temple. Discusted, the king ordered his wings ripped off and hung on the temple door as a warning to others, then cast out of the sky.

He fell in love with a dark winged ground Zerrtha priestess and had Lilith. When she was fourteen, her parents where captured on a raid on a skyling group troop post and was beheaded and burned when she was twelve. Harboring a grudge and already a strong priestess at the time, she took her father's place as Dark Wing leader. Now she's a force to be reckoned with.

Skills: she's a priestess, so she has powers of her patron goddess Zerrtha. She has the ability to call a shadow hound (see image above and animals of avi for further information) minor control over earth able to make pits or rock slides if conditions are right. Can see in complete darkness. Calls flames on her sword or in her fingers, walk through fire without getting burned.

Non magic skills: sword play, shooting (bows, bolts, guns) a silvered tongue trickster. Slight engineer/ forger(to fix/ repair her weapons and armor) crafty strategist.

War or peace: WAR!

thanks for the answers !! ; o ; i hope this is alright!!

Username: Lady_Lunevis

Name: Elisven Lystelle Ienlynn

Ground or Sky: Sky

Class/occupation: High-class socialite

Dark Wing supporter: Aren’t aware they exist.

Appearance: this is a quick 10 min sketch i did i promise i'll clean it up later its so messy ahh Elis is 152 cm, with curly blonde hair and large green eyes. She has a petite build, weighing 90 lb.

Personality: Well-behaved and sheltered, Elis is indifferent to most things. She puts on a polite farce due to her upbringing, but generally doesn’t partake in world matters. As such, she is gullible and patient.

Wing appearance: The wings of an Glasswing butterfly, Elis’ wings span 15ft. Beautiful and delicate, Elis’ wings sway in the breeze and are almost always fluttering slightly. Her wings, though seethrough, often reflect the sun’s rays and turn the reflections into a picturesque scene. They are lightly bordered by veins of gold running across the wings, seen glittering in the sun. One would not commonly notice the shape of the wings on Elis’ back, only the images screen through the and the delicately fluttering gold. Since her wings are thin enough to showcase worlds, they are delicate and she must take great care.

History: Born the daughter of wealthy Skyling nobles, Elis’ father was a university appointed noble who was studious in nature. Her mother was a well-known figure, having been rebellious in her youth before she settled down and married Elis’ father. Thus, the family is known for being certainly quirky among the other nobles, though they still attended meetings and gatherings with respect.

A premature baby, her parents were delighted to have a baby girl, but her father worried over the girl’s early birth and delicate wings. As such, Elis’ childhood was restricted in the activities she could partake in, and the girl grew up loving music and the arts instead of any physical activity.

Skills: Elis can play the flute and harp, and is good at drawing.

War or peace: Peace

Username: Lady_Lunevis

Name: Villads Lind

Ground or Sky: Ground

Class/occupation: Homeless and angry

Dark Wing supporter: Yes

Appearance: another quick sketch ; o ; Villads has dark hair, light blue eyes, and a tanned complexion. He is 165 cm, and weighs 125 lb.

Personality: A naturally pretty angry person, Villads refuses to take the advice of anyone that is not himself. He’s quick to judge, and not very trusting; as well, he is a wanderer, constantly on the move from place to place. He finds the most morbid and obscure things to be funny, and isn’t beyond mocking both those higher and lower than him on the societal scale.

Wing appearance: Villads has a wingspan of 13ft, and his wings reflect that of a pygmy owl, with grey and brown feathers. Villads wings aren’t well-taken care of and he has little thought for them; thus, his wings are messy and unkept. His right wing is bent at an awkward angle, a result of an accident from childhood that didn’t heal properly, and his feathers are dull.

History: Orphaned at an early age, Villads grew up in the slums and learnt early in life that if he wanted anything, he would have to fight for it. He soon became a thief, and stole from whoever without a second thought in order to survive. As such, Villads eventually developed a natural hatred and disgust for the world; though he can act quite charming to elicit what he wants from his unfortunate victims, Villads’ ultimate goal is to see the downfall of society as they know it, and to laugh as everything crumbles.

Skills: Great at pickpocketing, handy with a dagger.

War or peace: War

oh gosh, that was fast !! thank you <33

and aha oh no those were really quick sketches. ; u ; i usually end up drawing whenever i'm in an rp though, so i can doodle everyone's characters when i get free time!

Phantom Nightmares. I dunno, man.

It's been a long time, my friend. I've got a week of literally doing nothing but chores and math problems, and then the only real thing I have is band practice/competitions to keep me from posting. I'll try my hand at one of your roleplays once more.

I know your character is the only heir to the Sky Throne, and I won't ask for a princess or anything. But I have an idea for a vain, rich Skyling girl who could be the daughter of one of the highest nobels?

Daughter of a high noble? Sure! I'm very sorry I didn't see you post until now! Phantom nightmares.... hmmm... I love the phantom idea, they guard graves and such...

Daughter of the king's advisor or accountant? Would you like that esko? It had indeed been a long time old friend!

@everyone : New gods and goddesses up on lore and a couple more animals!

@lady: it would be lovely to see everyone's characters in your style. Ooo I believe Lilith would look awesome!