TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

My Aeon pair will be adults in under an hour so I can check then for a BSA. biggrin.gif

Are they still dropping in the biomes? D: I need to get some for a friend who's been having trouble getting them! D:

Btw thank you SO MUCH TJ09 and spriters for this amazing and lovely release! biggrin.gif They're awesome <3

Are they still dropping in the biomes? D: I need to get some for a friend who's been having trouble getting them! D:

These are permanent additions to the cave, so yes.

Man, mine won't be adults for 11 hours. Crazy! I was here for the initial drop and incubated them as soon as I could, I applaud all you people who somehow are getting them sooner than I am.

I just got an adult, and what do you know--Aeons do indeed have a BSA! It's called Precognition, and reveals the gender of an egg or S1 hatchling!

Actions Page

BSA Page

Results Page

After use, the sprites also change slightly to have glowing cyan markings.

Active Female

Active Male

How exciting! Thanks, birdz <3

Edited by PieMaster

Mine will not be adults till tomorrow congrates on all of you who will have adults sooner PieMaster that is awesome. biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

I just got an adult, and what do you know--Aeons do indeed have a BSA! It's called Precognition, and reveals the gender of an egg or S1 hatchling!

Actions Page

BSA Page

Results Page

Active female

WOW! So useful <3 I need thousands now. I really like the glowing markings too.

Actions Page

BSA Page

Results Page

Active Female

Active Male

How cool! Wish it was something for speeding up hatchie growth, but this is neat too. What's the cooldown?

Actions Page

BSA Page

Results Page

Active Female

Active Male

Oh wow, that's awesome! Will definitely come in useful by helping save influences.

Really wish I'd managed to grab more than two of them now

How cool! Wish it was something for speeding up hatchie growth, but this is neat too. What's the cooldown?

Seven days. Here's the action page on cooldown for flavor text purposes.

It also appears you can use Precognition on the same egg or hatchling multiple times. I'm assuming this is until the hatchie becomes S2, when the action is unusable anyway (since it wouldn't really have a point).

oh thank god, finally there are adults--

And here's the (giffy!) art of the Aeon, both inactive (non-glow) and active (glow).

user posted image

I hope you guys find use for its BSA, Precognition.

Actions Page

BSA Page

Results Page

Active Female

Active Male

This is so awesome!!!

I was locked with eggs when the release began so I grabbed my first new release egg a lot later than most. My first one was an Aeon egg and right now, it is a male hatchling. It has 1 day and 1 hour to go before it becomes an adult and it seems like such a long wait. laugh.gif

Actions Page

BSA Page

Results Page

Active Female

Active Male

Yoooooo! That's AWESOME

If they weren't rare before, they are going to be rare now.

Glad I caught one.

Edit:

And here's the (giffy!) art of the Aeon, both inactive (non-glow) and active (glow).

user posted image

DOUBLE THE AWESOME.

Thank you birdz!

Edited by Shokomon

Oh birdz, that is shiny! And I still only have one, but I'm glad they're not gonna be rare. Dark Luminas on the other hand...

wow, I'm just picturing what they'd look like at night or in a dark cave. Bioluminescence for life~

Cool BSA! Hopefully Aeons are just coveted and not numerically rare ._.

I was thinking the Aeons might have a 'hatchie incubate', since bending time would explain the hatchling going forward a year or so in their growth in one action, but in hindsight that might be a little too much time bending to make sense.

what a wonderful bsa! i can see this being really useful for s1 hatchies traded or grabbed from the ap.

i love the glowing changes.

my first aeon doesn't grow up for a couple of days.

Yoooooo! That's AWESOME

If they weren't rare before, they are going to be rare now.

Glad I caught one.

Edit:

DOUBLE THE AWESOME.

Thank you birdz!

Maybe user-driven rare, but TJ has said in the past that no BSA dragon will be rare. It'll probably be like Reds where people snap them up from the biomes but they drop regularly and you can find them with only a little hunting.

user posted image

OH, Birdz, that's amazing. I caught my first two today. That BSA is the bomb. I can't wait to use it. Thank you so much.

I was so glad i logged in to the forum now i can not wait for my hatchlings to grow and now my eggs to open up. I wish i could stay but i have to log off will be fogging my little ones till tomorrow so they will not get sick.Also will be hiding my scroll. I has been really fun but will see you all later waves. biggrin.gif

user posted image

So beautiful. <3 I am loving the concept art. Thank you, birdz! happy.gif

I missed this while I was replying to the thread earlier. laugh.gif

Even know that "time" is almost in Alpine and forest

still now can't get one sad.gif

they are so fast to been taken,so they are rare?

@-@