TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

I prefer NOT having a theme.. themes are for holidays and special events. Releases need to be regular, normal, every month things. There are so many wonderful dragons on the completed list and who knows how many in the secret artist forum, that we need to think QUANTITY over some made up theme.

I'd like to see at least 3 a month, if possible.. 1 regular dragon, 1 restricted dragon and 1 hybrid dragon. If there aren't enough hybrids.. 2 regular and 1 restricted would work too. We especially need those dragons that the artists have created for new BSAs.

I think TJ only does themes if he can, i.e. it's not a must-have thing. For example, you can't really find a theme in the April release's banner. (the Antareans and Sapphires.)

I do not mind if they have themes are not I want to thank TJ for these awesome eggs and i hope everyone can catch the ones they want. biggrin.gif

I don't really mind not having themes either. What's important is getting a cool release, at least for me.

Just to make sure, they're still there: has someone seen a Dark Lumina egg in the biomes as of lately? Because i haven't....and there were so much of them during the release...

Just to make sure, they're still there: has someone seen a Dark Lumina egg in the biomes as of lately? Because i haven't....and there were so much of them during the release...

I haven't seen any in the biomes, but they can still be bred (I sent a couple of nice pairings to the AP).

Okay my opinions have changed slightly. Kingcrownes have been bumped to 2nd favorite for this release, and the favorite-favorite has become those beautiful Kyanite pygmies. Just grabbed a fourth. They just so cuuuute! And if the store ever comes back I would *love* a plushie of it. Heck, I just need them to be real so I can keep them and cuddle them and let them live in the front yard!

Got my 2 breeding pairs of the Dark Lumina, Kingcrownes and Almeralds. smile.gif Probably will take a little while for Aeons, and I haven't even started Kyanites...

For anyone still looking for dark lumina - they're definitely around! Just saw one drop in the alpine at the 10th minute.

How long until users start to get adults?

Not long now. I have one that'll grow up in the morning

For anyone still looking for dark lumina - they're definitely around! Just saw one drop in the alpine at the 10th minute.

Yes!

They're still dropping! I just caught one to complete my 2 breeding pairs! biggrin.gif

Not long now. I have one that'll grow up in the morning

Oh I didn't even look at my own- 12 hours! No time hatchie in that batch though. Curious to see if they do have a BSA.

In other news... Have eggslots, but hatchie locked :<

I'm sure it's been noted, but aeons have a typo, "When utilizing paritcularly strong".

Otherwise, great release! I have at least two of everything, 4 aeons, 3 each of Amerald and the aura egg ones.

I continue to be amazed at how hard it is to hatch these Dark Lumina eggs. Over 2,000 OV and 550 UV and below 4 days, and it's still stubbornly an egg...

I've seen some hatch with fewer views than that, I'm curious about how to do that lol.

Edited by silver_chan

I continue to be amazed at how hard it is to hatch these Dark Lumina eggs. Over 2,000 OV and 550 UV and below 4 days, and it's still stubbornly an egg...

I've seen some hatch with fewer views than that, I'm curious about how to do that lol.

Maybe they were picked up as low-time eggs from the AP? All of mine have come from the AP and I didn't notice them being exceptionally difficult to hatch once I hit 'em with a Red and stuffed them in a few ERs. Certainly no worse than any of the other new releases I picked out of the AP.

oh no, i'm seeing normal luminas drop, what if this means they are out of the dark phase already!?

assuming they work in phases

We have no idea.

No one knows how Luminas breed anymore.

Except Corteo.

Anyone want to try breeding a Lumina and see if they still get Dark Luminas?

We have no idea.

No one knows how Luminas breed anymore.

Except Corteo.

Anyone want to try breeding a Lumina and see if they still get Dark Luminas?

They can still breed dark luminas

Proof

It dropped in the ap

Has anyone seen any more info on those gorgeous green Almeralds? Don't have the wherewithal to wade through all those pages.

For what it's worth, I just managed to snag a Dark Lumina in the Volcano, so they're still around. Besides, I thought that the Luminas and Dark Luminas were NOT the same, but 'cousins'.

Has anyone seen any more info on those gorgeous green Almeralds? Don't have the wherewithal to wade through all those pages.

For what it's worth, I just managed to snag a Dark Lumina in the Volcano, so they're still around. Besides, I thought that the Luminas and Dark Luminas were NOT the same, but 'cousins'.

They aren't the same breed, but Luminas can produce Dark Lumina offspring.

We won't know about vice versa until the current set of dark Lumina hatchlings reach adulthood and peoples start breeding them.

Edit: I'd love to see more info on the Almeralds too.

Edited by Shokomon

Bred a Lumina just now and got a Dark Lumina, it went to the AP. I'm very very curious about the breeding mechanics here.