TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

So far these adults.. WOW!!! I am in love with the Kingcrowns!! Amazing! And the vibrant color of the green is stunning! Also I feel like the times dragons might have a bsa..possibly.. fantastic job Spriters!

All have grown up except the new pygmy and the alt lumina!

The rest are: Kingcrownes (Orange), Almerald (Green), and Aeon (Blue and Red)! biggrin.gif

MUST. HOARD. KINGCROWNES.

Awesome adults! wub.gif

I agree on this!!!

The Kyanite pygmy is adorable <3

Can't wait to see the dark lumina when it's grown up!

What I'm confused about is why TJ let all of his Aeon Dragons grow up. Doesn't he usually freeze one and keep it as a hatchling?

This is just speculation, but what if Aeon Dragons have a BSA that lets you turn an adult back into a hatchling... Because time-wimey stuff? Hm? Maybe? (This is probably all just wishful thinking.)

Edited by Vrack

What I'm confused about is why TJ let his other Aeon Dragon grow up. Doesn't he usually freeze one and keep it as a hatchling?

This is just speculation, but what if Aeon Dragons have a BSA that lets you turn an adult back into a hatchling... Because time-wimey stuff? Hm? Maybe?

This happens pretty often when they grow up and he isn't around/on/etc at the time. I think he usually changes one back to a hatchling when it does.

I'm so glad I got two of the Aeon eggs, the adults are awesome.

The colours of the Kingcrowne dragons are stunning!! & Blue is one of my favourite colours so I love the Kyanite pymgy <3

I love the Kingcrownes so much, the adults are gorgeous! Definitely going to be doing a lineage with them wub.gif

What I'm confused about is why TJ let his other Aeon Dragon grow up. Doesn't he usually freeze one and keep it as a hatchling?

This is just speculation, but what if Aeon Dragons have a BSA that lets you turn an adult back into a hatchling... Because time-wimey stuff? Hm? Maybe? (This is probably all just wishful thinking.)

He lets his dragons grow up sometimes. They always get reverted back to hatchlings later.

One of them will end up as a frozen hatchling. TJ has that power. It often happens with his new release dragons that they grow up before he gets a chance to freeze them, but he reverts them.

Wow, the Kingcrowne and Aeon sprites are beautiful biggrin.gif I'm a bit torn about Aeons not being as rare as their description says- while I love being able to hoard them, I feel like they are justified to be rare like Xenowyrms are (and before people jump me with "but site ratios are still adjusting"- these are definitely not shaping up to be as rare as the Xenos when they were first released).

Kyanite pygmies wub.gif I love kyanite!! That explains the crystalline sheen on the egg xd.png Love their description too- it's nice to see "plain" dragons get into the cave too!

Out of all of them, I love the Aeon dragons so far

One of them will end up as a frozen hatchling. TJ has that power. It often happens with his new release dragons that they grow up before he gets a chance to freeze them, but he reverts them.

Yeah, I assumed that was it. Theories are fun, but they're rarely right. Oh well... dry.gif

Just had a look at the adults. See, TJ's anti-luminas are slow, too! laugh.gif

All are beautiful. The Aeon is probably my least favorite, which surprised me. I think it is mostly my personal color preference as I don't like the other blue and red dragons in the cave, either. Anyway, all you spriters have outdone yourselves again and given us more lovely creatures to collect. smile.gif

The female Aeon is probably my favorite sprite from the bunch. She looks very cool (and red is my favorite color).

The female Dark Lumina!!!!! It's a different pose and I love it!

Edited by Vrack

"Then their cousins" that's the first typo I've noticed in the cave. The sprite is lovely though.