TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

[quote (DragonLady86 @ Aug 21 2016, 03:02 PM)

This is what I've seen so far:

This egg shines coldy in the Moonlight: All

This glossy green egg is rather warm: Alpine, Forest, Jungle

This shiny egg gives off an almost magical aura: All

This tiny cobalt egg has a crystalline sheen: All

It’s almost like time is distorted around this egg: Alpine, Forest

Will update as needed.

Edit: found an aura in the coast so changed it to all as well. ]

I was looking for this info so i'm reposting it too!! biggrin.gif

i got at least one of each in less than 20 mins since i noticed there was a release, this is a first!!

thanks TJ and spriters for a new release~

Traded my 3 Time eggs for a CB Silver hatchling and caught two more within 10 minutes on my phone with only 3G.

So the eggs are there, keep trying 😉

Am I the only one thinking the green eggs will be a perfect match for Mistletoes? And the pygmies look like tiny Guardians of Nature!

Yesssssssssssssss!

I finally got the time egg after 17 tiring, painful hours! omgomgomgomg i'm so happy

Congratulations!

Misclicked and got two of the small blue ones but THIS ONE made up for that: http://dragcave.net/lineage/h9uRS A time one with the code that looks like hours!!! <3

Thank you Sock! I couldn't remember which way to do it. <3

Edited by cajunsun

Misclicked and got two of the small blue ones but THIS ONE made up for that: http://dragcave.net/lineage/h9uRS A time one with the code that looks like hours!!! <3

~Please use /lineage/ links rather than /view/ links for growing dragons by replacing /view/ with /lineage/ in the url~

And I slip the Hourly Time egg into my pocket and wander off...

I caught a time pretty easily just a bit ago. They are definitely there.

I think I could have gotten another except for the lock thing.

Misclicked and got two of the small blue ones but THIS ONE made up for that: http://dragcave.net/lineage/h9uRS  A time one with the code that looks like hours!!!  <3

Omg, you got so lucky, but I have one that's telling Me to aMIBt (Aim a Bit) Higher xd.png

~/view/ link changed to /lineage/ link in quote.~

I edited it tho D:

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I caught a time pretty easily just a bit ago. They are definitely there.

Well, not for me. I'm giving up for today.

Well, not for me. I'm giving up for today.

Same; been trying for a while but couldnt snag a single time egg. And just 2 eggs away from an egglock, oh well - people have been either really hoarding them or they just significantly drop more rarely.

Gratz to everyone who got it though biggrin.gif

Same; been trying for a while but couldnt snag a single time egg. And just 2 eggs away from an egglock, oh well - people have been either really hoarding them or they just significantly drop more rarely.

Gratz to everyone who got it though biggrin.gif

I'd guess they're more uncommon than the others. I don't know if that specifically makes them rare, but any hint of a harder-to-get egg makes people go ga-ga over them just in case. Plus they're really intriguing, what with the time manipulation thing... I know that I'd like a scroll full of them, haha.

So basically I don't think people are hoarding them intentionally, as much as they'd like to, because every user wants them so they're probably getting snapped up pretty evenly overall. I hope everyone is able to get one!

Im hoping the greens end up rare, i kinda hope they all do

they look a lot like the jade dragons from my memory of them on the completed list, and if they are and end up being another common precious gem (COUGH COUGH SAPPHIRES) i will be very disappointed in them

either way they are still lovely releases so far, hopefully we will get a rare, and not a fake rare like a gold wyvern, like an actual rare

Gold wyverns are fake rare? What? it's taken me a long time to find the CB, though I still don't have the other metallic dragons.

Edited by Featherheart

Thank you for the awesome new dragons!! <3 I'm so hyped~

No time egg for me either so far, but I adopted a 2G Alt Vine hatchling in the AP, haha.

Gold wyverns are fake rare? What? it's taken me a long time to find the CB, though I still don't have the other metallic dragons.

They're more uncommon than rare. True rares like golds and silvers are miles harder to find, and even less rare things like xenos and coppers are a fair bit harder to find than GWs.

I can't believe we really got that August release. *So* cool.

Thank you!!!

[quote (DragonLady86 @ Aug 21 2016, 03:02 PM)

This is what I've seen so far:

This egg shines coldy in the Moonlight: All

This glossy green egg is rather warm: Alpine, Forest, Jungle

This shiny egg gives off an almost magical aura: All

This tiny cobalt egg has a crystalline sheen: All

It’s almost like time is distorted around this egg: Alpine, Forest

Will update as needed.

Edit: found an aura in the coast so changed it to all as well. ]

I was looking for this info so i'm reposting it too!! biggrin.gif

i got at least one of each in less than 20 mins since i noticed there was a release, this is a first!!

thanks TJ and spriters for a new release~

The descriptions and where they're found (as of the last time this was posted, subject to change if eggs are spotted in other biomes.)

The descriptions and where they're found (as of the last time this was posted, subject to change if eggs are spotted in other biomes.)

Thanks!! happy.gif

Finally got my time egg! I picked up two, one for my boyfriend and I ;^; he'll be so excited!!

I feel so bad for picking up two though, I stole two precious time eggs from other people ;-;

I suggest camping the forest and the alpine every 5 minute and hourly mark and spam refreshing around then. Good luck to everyone on getting their time egg though ;^;

I have my two Time eggs for CB breeding pair, and one of each other influenced to be Female.

I'm good, and happy that I managed to catch the release on it's actual day this time! biggrin.gif

Edited by 413x

I feel so bad for picking up two though, I stole two precious time eggs from other people ;-;

Don't feel bad at all! There is absolutely no such thing as greed in a game about where the object is to collect. People who claim that other people are the reason they can't catch eggs are just upset they haven't caught any yet. Don't let those comments get to you; they are baseless and unnecessary, and can put a damper on other people's successes.

Congrats on your catches, and I hope you (and your boyfriend) enjoy them and the adults!