TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Thanks for the new dragons TJ!!

Anyone have any ideas what the Time Distortion dragons are going to be like?

Maybe something like incubation, but for hatchlings?

Also, biomes completelly empty already. tongue.gif

Until I get my hands on my laptop I'm probably never going to get my hands on the time egg, sob. My mobile is way too slow..

Anyways, I'm guessing that lumina and time will get dimorphism, since TJ has three eggs each.

Just to be sure: they all drop in all biomes, right? Or were my observations off?

From earlier in the thread:

coast: cobalt, magical aura, cold shine

desert: cold shine, cobalt, magical aura

forest: warm green, time distortion, cobalt

jungle: cobalt

volcano: magical, cold, cobalt

I saw cold shine and magical aura in the jungle

From earlier in the thread:

coast: cobalt, magical aura, cold shine

desert: cold shine, cobalt, magical aura

forest: warm green, time distortion, cobalt

jungle: cobalt

volcano: magical, cold, cobalt

I saw cold shine and magical aura in the jungle

Thanks!

OMG OMG OMG, I did NOT expect new eggs. And so many! OMG OMG OMG xd.png

I still need the time distortion egg and the magical aura.

Thank you, TJ, and good hunting everyone! biggrin.gif

If you added them to a hatching site already, take them out and don't add them anywhere for at least a day--maybe two, if they're sick now. The hatching sites always get super busy when there's a new release, and I at least have never lost an egg because I waited to put it places for a day. In fact, I never put mine anywhere until they're close to 6 days, 0 hours. Or even just into 5 days.

Not my eggs are sick.Tj09's eggs are sick. .-.

..I need to learn to read the "recent news" section instead of freaking out like:

"WHY IS THERE NO EGGS IN ANYWHERE!?"

xd.png

much hype happy.gif

I really want the ti.e distortion egg D:

It's like one egg I really want cause Doctor Who Reasons

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Not my eggs are sick.Tj09's eggs are sick. .-.

Oh, my apologies! That's normal. TJ's eggs always get sick because so many people click on them. Don't worry though, TJ has the ability to revive his dragons if they end up dying, and even reverse them back down to hatchlings if he forgets to freeze them before they grow up. They'll be just fine.

Thanks for the release TJ and spriters! smile.gif

For once I was unprepared (and thus fully locked) when I first noticed the release. Since then I managed to grab 3 different eggs, but not the "time distortion" one, I'll have to try again later.

Also: the Cobalt eggs seem to have some weird custom cracking sequence? Are those red... shards?

I'm in my phone doing this and I can't catch the time egg :'( it gets taken so fast that I don't have a chance to get one

ohmy.gif those eggs were gone so fast. Anyway, going to try for the hourly drop. Maybe I'll get lucky

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Aww such a cute little first hatchie.

Also, seems the cobalt and time ones have custom cracking sequences.

Yes! My luck paid off! I got one! <3

Boy, that was difficult. Got one of each in the end, the cold moonlight one three times though as I misclicked several times. But at least I can stop hunting now and can take care of the laundry instead. xd.png

Aww such a cute little first hatchie.

Also, seems the cobalt and time ones have custom cracking sequences.

I think you're right, Isuzu! I like it smile.gif

The Glossy hatchie kinda reminds me of the Shimmer-Scales and the Heartstealing dragons. They Both hatchies look cute. I wonder how the Distorted wings will end up, since S1 already has wings. Interesting!

And congrats to birdzgoboom and Tikigurl91 for another release!

Managed to catch one of each, luckily most of the eggs I had were incuhatchable or ones I can replace later!

Heaps curious about the cracking sequence of the pygmy, and I like the look of the two hatchies! Thank you heaps TJ & spriters. <3

Awesome! I kept my slots as open as possibly just in case there was a release this weekend, looks like it was a good idea xd.png

Managed to get one each of the green, cold and pygmy, as well as a pair of the magical aura. Just need to wait for the two AP eggs I couldn't resist to hatch, then gonna try and get the time distortion as a pair.

Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Edit; Just noticed the cold and time eggs, there's 3 in TJs post but only two of the rest. Possible dimorphism?

Edited by CharonDusk

Like many others, misclicked an extra cold moonlight when I meant to try for a second time distortion. Guess I know what I'll be doing in 5 hours! Lol.

All the eggs are lovely, thanks spriters! Thanks TJ!

Oh I really like the glossy/green hatchie. I usually love this artist's sprites so I have high hope for the little guy. wub.gif

The time hatchie is very nicely detailed, like a perfect miniature adult. *v*

Now I'm waiting for the magical aura to hatch. xd.png