TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

I caught every egg but the time distortion one... and I see I'm not alone.

...I guess it wouldn't hurt too much to stay up a *bit* longer, right? My sleep schedule is out of whack anyway.

I highly doubt I'm the only one who saw that red and blue egg and immediately thought "Volcanion?" xd.png

I thought it was a red Dialga when i read the description.

I got a time distortion egg! Aaaaah, that's awesome, I'm so happy. And now I'm egglocked... so I'll probably go to bed. At some point. Maybe.

Also thank you TJ and spriters, wow. So many new dragons to collect!

Edited by silver_chan

I'm having trouble with the time one too. Also got caught by the lag which caused me to do a mis-click. Now need to wait a little bit for my low time egg to hatch (of all times for it to be stubborn).

I finally got all 5 smile.gif I am curious how they will turn out.

But I have to say that 5 at once are quite a lot - it's less about the catching, it's about being egg-locked so quickly.

I love the new eggs! ^-^

But all of the eggs are sick ohmy.gif

Edited by Anateutza

I love the new eggs! ^-^

But all of the eggs are sick ohmy.gif

If you added them to a hatching site already, take them out and don't add them anywhere for at least a day--maybe two, if they're sick now. The hatching sites always get super busy when there's a new release, and I at least have never lost an egg because I waited to put it places for a day. In fact, I never put mine anywhere until they're close to 6 days, 0 hours. Or even just into 5 days.

ArceusAnimations is:

*Still Sobbing*

It's impossible to get it!

They're always gone within 30 seconds, and even with a wireless mouse for my chromebook, I still can't get one!

Edited by ArceusAnimations

The site is beyond lagged. All that loads is the adverts.

I have extreme anxiety and so many releases at once is horrible. I can't get the time one, and I know I won't ever be able to as people's greed on this site is out of control, and they will be extremely difficult to get after today, even probably in 5 hours, when the misclicks can be dumped.

Wow, it was unexpected. Five different eggs...

Unfortunatelly I'm currently egglocked. Have to wait at least 1 hour for one egg...

I incubated some of them so five slot will be available at next day though..

Edit: Finally one slot available. First hunt will be 'tiny' egg.

Edited by sh20000sh

Omg, I could only grab 3 of these eggs xd.png I'm already egg locked. I'm not about to give up any other of my eggs I have

The site is beyond lagged. All that loads is the adverts.

I have extreme anxiety and so many releases at once is horrible. I can't get the time one, and I know I won't ever be able to as people's greed on this site is out of control, and they will be extremely difficult to get after today, even probably in 5 hours, when the misclicks can be dumped.

As there is no such thing as "hoarding" on this site (ie, we are allowed unlimited of most breeds dependent on what we can catch/breed/trade for), there is no such thing as "greed" on the site. So please don't go around using language like this. I understand how frustrating it can be to catch, but just as you are allowed as many dragons as you want, so are others.

In any case, I wish you luck catching. You may find Dragon Cave Tips useful if you are having that much trouble loading the site: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=92778 The site is loading fine for me right now, so disabling styles might actually correct your issue.

Ooh, it's been a while since I've been active during a release. This is exciting. Too bad I'm almost locked with eggs I want to keep though :v

... blink.gif ....

for the first time in a long while i'm scroll locked with breeding project eggs and now this....

and they look sooo cool! I want to go hunting!!! NOW!!! ARRRGH!! What should i do? ohmy.gif

A big "Than you" for this release anyways!

All the eggs were gone in under 10 seconds! How are we supposed to catch them if were given barely any time to look for them? It's like trying to catch Arceus with a single Poke Ball at the beginning of the battle!

All the eggs were gone in under 10 seconds! How are we supposed to catch them if were given barely any time to look for them? It's like trying to catch Arceus with a single Poke Ball at the beginning of the battle!

Have some patience? And keep refreshing and clicking.

It was a bit trickier than normal to catch them, considering how many eggs there are, but I finally got at least one of each.

As I experienced it, the Cold Shiny and Glossy Green are in abundance, the Tiny Cobalts and Magical Aura are appearing fairly frequently, and the Time ones are the least common.

I felt like the Glossy Greens appeared most frequently in the Forest, but I couldn't quite pin down any specific breed distributions in the biomes. I was too excited, forgot to pay attention, sorry...

Edited by Ripan

I'ts probably easier to just get the time one through a trade

IS it only in alpine and forest?

Edited by ArceusAnimations

Damn, as a newbie being onilne on an update for the first time, I got really surprised when saw no eggs in the cave and then all this new stuff. Should've checked the news first.

Kinda sad that I grabbed the "cold moonlight" one instead of others(as I won't be able now to place any more in my signatures on other forums). Welp, gotta wait a few days and continue hunting.

Instead of catching two of time distorted eggs as planned, I ended up with... four green ones. dry.gif