TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Trying to get more dark luminas... none in the cave. dry.gif

Ha ha, same here xd.png

I just need two more Luminas to complete my set and there are none to be seen, as opposed to a couple of days ago when they were all you could see.

My haphazard theory is that while both luminas are available at all times, darks are more common at night and lights more common during the day. Reasoning: when they were first released (at midnight) they flooded so hard they almost overshadowed the other new releases, then the next day they were scarce, then they became pretty visible again last night... and now that it's day they're nowhere again.

Perhaps breeding is purely ratio determined, however?

Well, I certainly hope they start showing up more again. I definitely need more!

Are the time eggs still dropping regularly, or are they rare? That's the only one I didn't manage to catch.

EDIT: I managed to get one. still seem rarer than the rest though.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I just LOVE kingcrownes and almeralds. I knew I would on seeing the hatchies. Torn between a kingcrowne x almerald or a kingcrowne x undine lineage.

Can't wait to see if the times have a BSA. Mine are still eggs sadly.

Love Love Love the Kingcrowns!! Must have more!

On a side note

Hope this is ok to post but I saw this is Silvias Lair, is this for real?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XD

Nope, if you click on the egg you get the egg's page and it says, "this egg is not real."

Love Love Love the Kingcrowns!! Must have more!

On a side note

Hope this is ok to post but I saw this is Silvias Lair, is this for real?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XD

It is one of TJ's joke eggs. People put them on hatcheries every once in awhile. It will just hatch into another egg with the same code. It may also be red and I think green -- maybe other colors, too.

Edited by purplehaze

My haphazard theory is that while both luminas are available at all times, darks are more common at night and lights more common during the day. Reasoning: when they were first released (at midnight) they flooded so hard they almost overshadowed the other new releases, then the next day they were scarce, then they became pretty visible again last night... and now that it's day they're nowhere again.

Perhaps breeding is purely ratio determined, however?

Just bred all 4 Lumies to holiday dragons...got 4 dark ones that went to AP. Interesting theory, but not sure if it is right tho. Ah well. lol

And, I will say it's nice to have a Kelly Green dragon, as all our current greens are dark greens or really light ones.

Edited by Riverwillows

The adults are nice. I'll never remember their unusual names, though.

I miss the days when we had "green", "pink", "white" etc dragons lol.

It is one of TJ's joke eggs. People put them on hatcheries every once in awhile. It will just hatch into another egg with the same code. It may also be red and I think green -- maybe other colors, too.

Ahh just wondering, thanks smile.gif

Are Dark Luminas still dropping in the Cave, in which biomes you've seen them lately?

I need one to complete a pair (only have Male at the moment), caught 2 Aeons & 1 Kingcrowne (will try to trade them for Dark Lumina I need), never seen even one Dark Lumina...

Edited by Helel

The adults are nice.  I'll never remember their unusual names, though.

I miss the days when we had "green", "pink", "white" etc dragons lol.

I'll agree with you there. Half the time I can't pronounce some of the names. They're all pretty though - whatever their names are! ^-^

So, at this point in time, the Dark Luminas are dropping less than the Aeons that, until yesterday, were the rarest of this release?

I have adults in threeeeee hours. Unfortunately my times are a little older than the rest, so I won't be able to check those for a BSA. =o

I won't have adults in three hours, I'll have one in ten, but not three

I have adults in threeeeee hours. Unfortunately my times are a little older than the rest, so I won't be able to check those for a BSA. =o

My aeon should grow up in four hours, so I'll post either way. :3

Edit: 3 hours.

Edited by Jazeki

Literally where did the dark luminas go

There are none in the cave

I know right! I knew I should have caught more than one when they were dropping

Hopefully they're not rare, and their appearance is just tied to some kind of cycle.

I'd love to do a lyric lineage of

with Aeon Wyverns, but it'll take a while to get enough CBs with how popular they are.

My first to grow up will be the glossy green (in 2 hours), then luminas and pygmies (in 3 hours).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your most welcome! Glad you liked it.

I was more posing points for discussion rather than questions, but I do love the additional information! So if I'm understanding correctly... The Aeons could, if an egg was sitting in front of them, predict:

color

the mates they will like / hate

how many babies they will have and of what breed

And how having a Pink pay a visit will change that, how not breeding to dragon x will affect all the offspring, and such. And they can see into the past, I'd assume back just until that egg was laid? Or can they see back to its parents, and their lives?

But they CAN'T predict those things for an egg sitting in a nest on the other side of the continent. Right?

And they would be willing to share some of this information above.... but would NOT be willing to share if that egg grew into a terrible tyrant?

Either way, I really like the Aeons and their concept.

Cheers!

C4.

These are some interesting points in terms of them potentially having BSAs. smile.gif

((oops, sorry for double post))

Edited by MessengerDragon

I'm going to have adults in an hour.

Edit: They're adults now! And no BSA for the Aeons.

Edited by alupe99a

I'm happy that I noticed the Dark Luminas weren't dropping much in the cave - it was in enough time to snag a couple of pairs from the AP.

I have seen them now and then in the cave.

I wasn't on as soon as the new release started, so it will still be a while for mine to grow up. Looking forward to seeing if the Aeon has a BSA.