TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Newbie question: How long will this release last? as in, how long until the cave returns to normal drop? Because I cannot even see an egg lol

Remember that new eggs are generated on the hour and on every five minute mark after that. Eggs are grabbed quick during a new release, so it's best to start refreshing right before these x:00 and x:05 marks come around.

As for how long the eggs flood the biomes, it depends on egg rarity, how many eggs are released, what biomes they are in, etc. Eggs may flood for a few hours to half a day to a day (although I don't think I've seen a whole day in a long time). When old eggs start mixing in, new eggs tend to still be the majority of the drop; you just have to be a little more careful skimming descriptions. And the good news is that these are permanent, so you will still have time after the flood to try catching. =)

So far I've seen

Alpine: all

coast: cobalt, magical aura, cold shine

desert: cold shine, cobalt, magical aura

fores:t warm green, time disortion, cobalt

jungle: cobalt

volcano: magical, cold, cobalt

I saw cold shine and magical aura in the jungle just now.

Ahhhhhhhh I don't know what to grab!

Thank you TJ and spriters, these look lovely! It's a good thing I checked the main page before I did a round of project breeding.

Remember that new eggs are generated on the hour and on every five minute mark after that. Eggs are grabbed quick during a new release, so it's best to start refreshing right before these x:00 and x:05 marks come around.

As for how long the eggs flood the biomes, it depends on egg rarity, how many eggs are released, what biomes they are in, etc. Eggs may flood for a few hours to half a day to a day (although I don't think I've seen a whole day in a long time). When old eggs start mixing in, new eggs tend to still be the majority of the drop; you just have to be a little more careful skimming descriptions. And the good news is that these are permanent, so you will still have time after the flood to try catching. =)

Yay thank you so much!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks alot.png

Nice, don't care for pygmys so didn't get them but got two of all but the orange one.

Hope these guys look really nice.

I should've known there was a release when the site started lagging as I was AP hunting. XD I just now noticed though because when I saw the most recent News thread I saw "August" in the title and assumed it was still the "August Updates" thread oops.

Hopefully these'll still be pretty easy to find once I'm unlocked & have time to hunt since I don't wanna fight the lag when I'm trying to drop stuff to make room. But YAY NEW RELEASE THANKS TJ AND ARTISTS/SPRITERS!! :D

Well I caught at least one of all except the magical aura one. Hopefully I can catch one of those when I'm not egglocked.

New Release WHEE!!!

Had to abandon five zombie-fodder eggs, let's hope it's worth it! I got the cold, glossy green, and magical aura so far. And on a 5-minute drop, too, which I usually am not fast enough for.

Yay! The new releases are so exciting. Managed to get all save the little cobalt one. Hope someone enjoys the egg gathering feast at the abandoned page.

Oooh, super awesome! Can't wait to nab some. Hopefully I can access the site soon, as it won't let me atm :/

It looks like the cobalt pygmy and the black cold egg at least can be found in all biomes. I'm not sure about the others. The green I have seen in alpine and forest for sure.

hmm the Red and Blue Time eggs dont seem to be as easy to catch for me..

Please take trades to the Trading section. I have seen the green ones in all biomes (pretty sure.) Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ooh just saw it! Can't wait to see what they turn out to be smile.gif Only have a couple eggslots, so I'll be at this for a while

Just caught 3 on the last 5min drop- Green, Aura, and Coldmoonlight. Saw a time warp but missed it. Fun!

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

OMG!

what happen ?!so many new eggs!

I can't even got it all~

what ever,thanks!

Unfortunately, have several CB coppers I caught that I can't afford to abandon so will have to wait it out.

Can't wait to see what these eggs turn out to be!

Man, the drops are insane :/ How long do these usually last? I don't feel like staying up all night for these. Will this still be up tomorrow? Sundays are the worst days for releases for me, as I am away most of the day.

And WHERE do you find those Monado/time eggs? They are awesome!

Sucks to have satellite internet on a rainy night T_T

Edited by Natakiro

Well I was almost turned in for the night... then I checked my phone one last time and noticed this. >.< lol so here I am. "Just a few more minutes..." I keep telling myself, haha.

Thanks TJ and spriters!

methinks the time eggs will be rare

i hope so, we need something to give golds and silvers a run for their money\

C'MON SOMETHING BE RARE biggrin.gif

Edited by blockEdragon