Barik

{Delete please}

Going to bump this. I'm open to suggestions of art to add. Just post it here and I'll think it over. If I decide to start doing it I will give credit on the first post.

Recolors!

Or maybe wing flexing? Like the leg bobbing but with the wings?

There's a post somewhere where the speriters have given permission for recolors so people can just check there. I don't know where it is though.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Would you be able to make some of the dragons hold signs? Not sure if you'd sprite the sign or use photoshop to hang one (sort of like how you have an antarean that holds a sign in your signature. or somewhere. I swear I saw it)

Recolors!

Or maybe wing flexing? Like the leg bobbing but with the wings?

There's a post somewhere where the speriters have given permission for recolors so people can just check there.  I don't know where it is though.

I'll do recolors if I can find the thread with the permissions. And for the wing bouncie i could try those.

Would you be able to make some of the dragons hold signs? Not sure if you'd sprite the sign or use photoshop to hang one (sort of like how you have an antarean that holds a sign in your signature. or somewhere. I swear I saw it)

I could though those are a bit harder as each sign is its own image for the links. Yep it's in my signature.

Edited by Barik

I'll do recolors if I can find the thread with the permissions. And for the wing bouncie i could try those.

I could though those are a bit harder as each sign is its own image for the links. Yep it's in my signature.

I don't need a segmented one - I just want a little gold female hatchling holding a sign that says "Pern" on it - if that's something you could do?

@Pryanka - yeah, I could do something like that. I'll make a form later today for those.

@Dusky_Flareon - thank you for the link! And I can try those,i think I've done a few with Pokemon sprites.

EDIT - omg curse you autocorrect....

Edited by Barik

Ajapai! My dragon is sticky!

Username: Dusky_Flareons

Dragon: Alt Black (F)

Do you mind if I request just to see the art? You can definitely use this as an example, too, if you so desire.

That's fine Dusky, I'll get to that after school.

Shoot, I forgot that one Aroara. I did try those once, I'll try them again since they are wanted smile.gif

Ajapai! My dragon can't speak!

Username: Pryanka

Dragon: Female Gold S2 Hatchling (or Female Gold Adult)

Number of Signs: 1

Linked: Yes

Words: PERN

Thank you for adding them!

PS. I'd like to request that the sign look like it's a shiny bronze one if that's possible?

Edited by Pryanka

Ajapai! I need the visualized love!

Username: Choppedmint

Dragon(s): Male Storm and Almerald dragon please.

Visualized Love: A heart would be cool.

Dragon Locations: Perhaps having the Almerald's tail around the Storm? With their nose's touching?

These are awesome. biggrin.gif