TJ09

2016-08-14 - August Site Update

OOOH, great great news! Can't wait to make some zombies and I'm stoked about the fertility reducing refusal chances too. I hope zombie chances are still high at Halloween also xd.png

Try a hard refresh. If the lineage ruler does not look correct for you.

Edited by Tigerkralle

No successful zombie attempts yet?

I'm wondering if the chances aren't lower than on Halloween... (I heard of like 2/5 and even 3/5 successes in the past before the change - were pretty rare but happened, and today only 0/5?) because the only other reason I can think of it's that the change isn't yet introduced properly(I mean that it's still glitchy/not properly coded)...

Edited by VixenDra

1. Fertility - Not the change I was hoping for, but will be useful. I'll start using Fertility whenever I try a new pairing now. I'm still hoping the overall percentage of success will go up some, especially for rare x rare pairs.

2. Zombies - This change I'm happy about. Wasn't so keen on the new sprites originally, but now that they will be available year round, I'll start collecting them.

3. Breed Sort - Doesn't affect me. I'll continue using the old Legacy sort until you give us Tabs/Folders/Whatever.

4. Lineage Ruler - I'm glad this was added, but I was hoping it would float. On really large lineages, having the ruler stuck to the top of the page isn't really helpful. So if you can't float the ruler, could you at least add another one at the bottom of the page?

Now, zombies can be obtained at any time, with a scaling chance of success based on the time (e.g. when zombies are visible, the chance is higher).

To quote the Bossman in the first post. Just wait with your revivals until our Undeads are visible or if you dont' have one until they are visible at all. Use for example this site: Tool on Eggs around the World This site will tell you when Undeads are visible.

@Cinnamin Draconna

The lineage ruler also at the bottom will be handy.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Thank you, TJ! I especially like the breed sort change - now ut's even easier for me to remember where all my dragons are! The zombie thing is cool too, and finally... thanks so much for the BSA change! The lineage ruler is pretty nice too. (I wish it was a little darker though...)

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

To quote the Bossman in the first post. Just wait with your revivals until our Undeads are visible or if you dont' have one until they are visible at all. Use for example this site: Tool on Eggs around the World This site will tell you when Undeads are visible.

@Cinnamin Draconna

The lineage ruler also at the bottom will be handy.

I thought there were attempts made during their visibility too? Idk, I got up much later and don't know when the window ends.

BTW how long are zombies visible? Because if it's only midnight and for like an hour or so, then I'm screwed, it's the middle of the night for me at such hours... I can't be awake around DC's midnight time^^; I'd like to know how early I would have to get up to revive some fodders during the zombie visibility window.

Edited by VixenDra

If I remember correctly, it's 6 hours. Midnight DC tine to 6 AM DC time for visibility. For me, that is 9PM to 3AM...

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I thought there were attempts made during their visibility too? Idk, I got up much later and don't know when the window ends.

BTW how long are zombies visible? Because if it's only midnight and for like an hour or so, then I'm screwed, it's the middle of the night for me at such hours... I can't be awake around DC's midnight time^^; I'd like to know how early I would have to get up to revive some fodders during the zombie visibility window.

Psst, just use the tool that i linked they will give you all the informations and the unoffical wiki is saying: They are only visible on scrolls between 12AM - 6AM (EST).

Thank you TJ. I like the lineage ruler, makes it so much easier than having to count my dragons. Zombies yay, just have to wait for tonight.

Really happy about the zombie change; it's going to make getting the new adults so much more manageable as long as I can manage to be awake at the right times (although I do hope that Halloween still has a high chance overall).

Time to raise a zombie army :3

I'm hoping this change will help with the AP as people will use the blockers as zombie fodder.

All the posted attempts happened while zombies were visible. And with ZERO posted successes, I don't feel that is a good sign.

Zombies at any time and lineage ruler (soon to be generation counter)? And less refusals for new mates? Sweet! Thanks, TJ! This site just keeps getting better. biggrin.gif

The changes to fertility are fantastic! Refusal rates have been such a thorn in the side for many users for so long. Thank you for this change!

Aaaah, so many great updates, thank you TJ!

The new Fertility function is FANTASTIC!!! wub.gif

I love the new lineage ruler. And I'm so very glad I can now (try to) Zombify all year long... and since I already started hoarding xeno/zombie fodder... >:-D