TJ09

2016-08-14 - August Site Update

Thank you TJ! Especially for the purple's BSA thing! It's really good news for someone like me who always have bad luck...

And, I'm wondering about how low the zombie probability is... blink.gif We friends just now excited tried our revive action, but NONE of us succeeded. And there was one time I clicked the revive, the page turned to 404 not found. unsure.gif Is there still anything wrong with the zombies? Anyone succeeds?

Edited by jennyfuji

Have you tried a hard refresh?

Otherwise, please provide details of the issue (screenshot, browser, OS) you're having over in Help so that we can get it fixed. ^^

it's just the problem of visual effect,nothing else.

first is the not good-looking one

user posted image

second is regular and nice one

user posted image

and the second picture i opened with IE browser,the first with QQbrowser(maybe you don't know)

but I just fixed the problem by changing the Rendering Engine(just clicked and swiched the icon botton, not complicated)

so,I think it's not a big problem,don't worry biggrin.gif

thanks for helping,you are very kind biggrin.gif

THANK YOU TJ! biggrin.gif

I love all the new features, especially excited about the Zombies.

Okay, three dodges and one disintegration and gave up. I'll wait till someone actually turns one. sad.gif

On a side note: why do Paper zombies have the Western sprite? http://dragcave.net/view/C4d7w aren't they Lindwurms?

user posted image breed sort proof of being Paper.

Question: Can I change from "Legacy Breed Sort" to the new "Breed Sort" and back again?

I want to see how things look in breed sort, but not lose my current sort in case I don't like it.

ETA: Okay, I found that the "sort by" option on the scroll sorts them according to the new "Breed Sort". I like some of the changes, but I'm not too happy about having my holidays sprinkled all over the place. xd.png

(For those of you not using JavaScript: http://dragcave.net/dragons/1,0,6

First number is the page, 2nd number the filter ("show all dragons"), third number the sort (by breed).)

Edited by olympe

I'm wondering about how low the zombie probability is... blink.gif We friends just now excited tried our revive action, but NONE of us succeeded. And there was one time I clicked the revive, the page turned to 404 not found. unsure.gif Is there still anything wrong with the zombies? Anyone succeeds?

People are posting their attempts in the zombie advice thread, but no-one has been successful in turning them yet.

No idea if there are any glitches.

Fertility. Thank you. I really really mean it. I'm not even upset (much tongue.gif ) that it isn't retrospective I'm so happy.

Edit:

Ekxoh Tuhb Whood Thuwed is/was once 2nd gen.

So that's how you make your caveborn Alts? Fascinating!

Edited by Wiz

Question: Can I change from "Legacy Breed Sort" to the new "Breed Sort" and back again?

I want to see how things look in breed sort, but not lose my current sort in case I don't like it.

First post says if you change from Legacy Breed sort you won't be able to switch back. The option will not be there.

Just look at the encyclopedia. everything will sort in that order. Except Undeads, they still sort as what their original breed is.

First post says if you change from Legacy Breed sort you won't be able to switch back. The option will not be there.

Just look at the encyclopedia. everything will sort in that order. Except Undeads, they still sort as what their original breed is.

Thanks, must have missed that detail. I'm so not switching!

Wow, I must say I really love this batch of updates! (The ruler looks great!)

Maybe now I'll finally try using fertility.

And zombies? Zombies! TJ, what you you done?! ... :3

Here dragons... Good dragons...

Thank you very much, TJ!

Just please, please, PLEASE don't tell me this means that there's another spring-summer month without a release this year! ninja.gif

June, and now what, August too? dry.gifsad.gif just because there was some small update posts (June for the forum mods, now August for those small in-game tweaks)?

There are so many dragons waiting on the completed list and on the hidden completed lists, not even mentioning those which are being worked on but close to completion...

And the July release was so tiny...

I hope(and beg!) this is just misleading and that there won't be an another untypically releaseless month this year, especially so soon after another one...

Well, cool with the Zombies but it's still not a new release huh.gif

(Waiting to see some proven successful turns before trying, for now it sounds as if it was glitchy yet)

Thank you for the Fertility having some influence on reducing the refusal chance, I've been naturally trying to use Fertility this way for ages before, ofc pointlessly. Glad to hear this is now working.

I don't feel affected by the other 2 though:P

Thank you! Those updates are very nice. ^-^

I greatly appreciate the fertility update on new pairings. wub.gif

Oh, so now everyone has the lineage ruler. I was a genuia pig for you and i am glad that it made it already to the whole Dragon Cave.

So, now i should try Fertility more often and i am glad that i have so many dragons that i never ever bred to anyone.

Okay, i have a few dragons that i am hording for Halloween which i will kill and then trying to zombiefy in the night when Zombies are visible. No longer do i have to look at this Alts that i don't want from that pairings. *big evil grin*

I will swith to the new breed sort after the Holly Contest is over. Yeah! Or maybe not, that will mean the Special Event Dragons with special names will be all over my scroll... I have time to make a decision.

Edited by Tigerkralle

OH. EMM GEE

Thank you for the zombies and fertility update! All other updates are awesome too but these two made my day!

Thanks for the lineage ruler. It makes it so much easier to count gens on messy and long lineages. No need now to go to AoND to find out the generation of a dragon like this!

I will be trying fertility on all my new pairings now. I hope it really does make a significant difference.

Zombies? It looks like I will wait. Success seems very rare or nonexistent right now. I welcome the chance to collect all those great new sprites, though. I just won't be in a hurry. Besides I really haven't collected zombie fodder, yet.

Nice to have breeds sort by their real names, but I will keep custom sorting mine.

I am with VixenDra, though, in hoping that this doesn't mean there will be no release of new dragons this month. Please!

Am I the only spoilsport who thinks Zombies should only be made around Halloween, with all the planning and timetables? Yes? Never mind. *slinks off*

Cool features! biggrin.gif

Although I am a bit sad we can't change 'Legacy breed sort'

Like I mean I'd like to be able to choose what order my breeds are in on my scroll without having to do them one by one.

I really like the generation counter though, that's cool smile.gif

Woo! Thanks TJ! So excited for the zombies and maybe now I'll actually start using fertility. The lineage ruler is nice, too. No more double and triple checking to make sure I counted correctly. New breed sort is neat, but I think I'll leave mine on legacy, at least for now.