Zerhai

Wish for a Cure Lineage

user posted image

Every 68 seconds a woman dies from breast cancer. This lineage is to raise awareness of the disease and spread hope for a cure.

About 1 in 8 U.S. women (about 12%) will develop invasive breast cancer over the course of her lifetime. This lineage is the sister lineage of the long-standing Pure Bred Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage.

This lineage and the Hope lineage both support the same cause, to bring more awareness to finding the cure for breast cancer. The reason another lineage was created was to help spread more awareness into the world of Dragon Cave, while allowing the members more freedom with the breeding of their dragons.

Will you join us?

Rules:

1. Once you have a "Wish" egg you must not kill, purposefully abandon it, bite it or experiment on, or purposefully inbreed the egg you receive.

2. All descendants of the original pairs should be named with "Wish" somewhere in the name. Other forms of "wish" are acceptable. (wishing, wishes, or in other languages.)

3. We encourage you to spread the lineage, including breeding it with other lineages, though we highly encourage you to make sure you know where the egg/hatchling is going and make sure they know to name it with Wish somewhere in the name.

4. To get a 2nd gen you have to be a member of the lineage and have an adult 3rd gen on their scroll.

5. 2nd gens will be given out after you at least have a 3rd gen unless you are a member of the hope lineage first

6. The original breeds are Aria, Flamingo, Pink, Black Tea, white, candelabra, and speckled. I will ask for input if someone wants to add a breed in however unless something happens the original pairs will originate from my scroll.

7. The mates of the Wish dragons don't have to be named "Wish" only descendants of the original pairs. Now if you want to that is up to you but they will not be "Wish" dragons.

8. You may be on as many waiting lists as you think you can handle, however, I will only fill 3 of your 2nd gen wishes, before you have to wait to get a 2nd gen(probably till the 2nd gens you recieved are grown up). Note I reserve the right to let this go at my digression.

Waiting Lists for Wish Dragons

Aria:

Flamingo:

Pink:

Black Tea:

White:

Candelabra:

Speckled:

Form to request a Wish egg: - Copy and paste from the code box below and fill in the requested information.

I want a Wish Egg!Please add me to the waiting list.

Link to scroll -

Preferred Breed

Preferred generation

[b][COLOR=orange]I want a Wish Egg![/COLOR][/b] – [i]Please add me to the waiting list.[/i] - 
[b]Link to scroll[/b] - 
[B]Preferred Breed[/B]
[b]Preferred generation[/b]

Form to report a new Wish egg - Copy and paste from the code box below and fill in the requested information.

There is a New Wish Egg!A new wish Egg has been born.

Dragon Breeder:

Lineage URL of Egg:

Breed of egg:

Transferring or Keeping:

[b][COLOR=blue]There is a New Wish Egg![/COLOR][/b]
Dragon Breeder:
Lineage URL of Egg:
Breed of egg:
Transferring or Keeping:

Transfer form-

Transferring a Wish

Sender:

Receiver:

Lineage URL of Egg:

[COLOR=red][B]Transferring a Wish[/B][/COLOR]
Sender:
Receiver:
Lineage URL of Egg:

Naming Your Wish

Naming a Wish

Dragon Owner:

Name of Dragon:

Lineage URL of Dragon:

[color=Purple][b]Naming a Wish[/b][/color]
Dragon Owner:
Name of Dragon:
Lineage URL of Dragon:

Edited by Zerhai

user posted image

Meaning for each breed

Also known as why each breed was chosen for this lineage:

Aria: pink/hope, I think this breed is pretty, their elegance is truly respectable, also I have a wish to breed this lineage with the remembrance line within the hope lineage

Flamingo: pink/hope, I have always thought this was a very overlooked breed, since it has the same egg description as pink dragons, I have had a fondness for them though I ended up abandoning them many times in favor of their pink counterparts.

Pink: pink/hope, they are useful because of their BSA and they are pink, what's more to like, everyone should have an army or them

Black Tea: pink/hope, a personal favorite and probably the only selfish choice I made for this lineage. I love their appearance of elegance and beauty

White: healing, when I asked for suggestions for a contrast when creating this lineage this was the one that everyone agreed on.

Candelabra: remembrance of those we have lost and those who have been victorious, this was also a suggestion when I asked for contrast, I like the description, thus it is included

Speckled: pink/hope, another overlooked breed, I think they are very pretty and many don't pay enough attention to these, I collected them a lot when they first came out

A note from the creator of this lineage:

The idea for this lineage came from the fact that we(members of the hope lineage) had people who wanted to make lineages with their hope dragons however we were not willing to push to change it too much, since we loved the lineage so much as it was. So the decision was made to add a remembrance line to the original lineage and to create another lineage which also supports breast cancer awareness! I personally have nearly 100 hope dragons and I hope to get just as many of this one! I hope you will support this lineage and then go and support the hope lineage as well. The only dragons which are part of this lineage which will not get my "Dra'axi" on the end of them are the original pairs, my personal 2nd gen and beyond will feature "Dra'axi" in their name.

~Zerhai

Edited by Zerhai

Original Wish Pairs and Progeny:

Breeding status: I will do my best to put the current breeding status of the original pairs.

Aria: (named because of the lineage being the sister of hope and a nod to one of my first dragons in this game)

Wish Sister x Aurosian Wish

Progeny

bred: 9/18 produced this eggie

Flamingo Pair: named as a nod to 2015's holly contest since I would not have the pair if not for the contest, also a nod to the Z lineage.

Wish of a Holly x z'Wish of a Holly

Progeny

bred: 9/15, produced this eggie

Black Tea Pair: Its a nod to one of my favorite Disney movies. A very elegant dragon, and one of my favorites as well.

Beast Wish x Belle Wish

Progeny

bred 9/22- produced this egg

Speckled Pair: - a beautiful pink dragon

Handy Wish x Lovely Wish

Progeny

bred 9/14- egg produced

bred 9/22- egg produced

Pink Pair: - A nod to the Hope lineage. Super Useful, everyone should have a pink army!

Bravest Pink Wish x Prettiest Pink Wish

Progeny

bred 9/10- no egg produced

bred 9/22- produced this egg

White Pair - Healing for Cancer Patients, also a top choice for contrast in the lineage

Wish for a Cure x Wish for Life

Progeny

bred 9/14- egg produced

Candelabra Wish Pair - also one of the top choices for contrast in the lineage

Flaming Heart Wish x Wish to Remember'

Progeny

bred 9/14- no egg produced

bred 9/22- no egg produced

bred 10/3- produced this eggie

Edited by Zerhai

Signature Links:

user posted image

code:

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175715][IMG=http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss98/carriespics/WFACsig_zpso48mpcga.png][/URL]

user posted image

(thanks to SaphireKat)

code:

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175715][IMG=http://orig08.deviantart.net/0b65/f/2016/226/2/b/wish_for_a_cure_by_agentvenus-dadw7zy.gif][/URL]

Edited by Zerhai

Wish Members: people who are official members of the lineage (I'll update this when I remember to, if its bugging anyone just remind me to and it probably will get a fire under me to do it)

Zerhai

Purplehaze

Dusky_Flareon

Purplenewt

Tigerkralle

Saikachan

Predatorfan4ever

kittyrules2003

HappyKawaiicat

SaphireKat

Breeders: (same thing goes as the member list)

Zerhai(all original pairs plus all offspring of them on my scroll, see the progeny links, I name all mine with "Dra'axi" with the exception of the original pairs) also note: If you want to put Dra'axi in your dragon names that is just fine with me, I find it a compliment.

Form if you want to be an official breeder and not just an owner and private breeder:

I would like to become a Wish Egg Breeder

Name:

Scroll Link:

Lineage Url:

[B][COLOR=Pink]I would like to become a Wish Egg Breeder[/COLOR][/B]
Name:
Scroll Link:
Lineage Url:

Edited by Zerhai

I guess I may post now? If you weren't done reserving posts let me know and I will delete this.

It is good to finally see the Wish lineage go live! Congratulations on getting it up and running. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I guess I may post now? If you weren't done reserving posts let me know and I will delete this.

It is good to finally see the Wish lineage go live! Congratulations on getting it up and running. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Everything's good, getting all the posts up right now! Feedback would be great!

There is a New Wish Egg!

Dragon Breeder: Zerhai

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/AP1fw

Transferring or Keeping: unsure, as this is also part of the remembrance line within the hope lineage it would have more requirements, namely to be part of the hope lineage and name it according to the remembrance line

Should i fill out the form for the names for my dragons? Or are the forms only for new eggs?

Should i fill out the form for the names for my dragons? Or are the forms only for new eggs?

just for new eggs don't worry about the ones that already exist

Yay! I'm glad to see the thread up and running now.

I'll have to remember to come back and fill out the required forms once I come back. smile.gif

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Zerhai, do you have me on the list for another breed of egg? I can't remember what I asked for. laugh.gif

So, can we breed the dragons from this lineage with the dragons from the Remembrance lineage?

So, can we breed the dragons from this lineage with the dragons from the Remembrance lineage?

Only if they include the required breeds for Remembrance. Only Arias and Specklethroats and Pinks qualify for that, so your Wish line would need to have ONLY those breeds.

Only if they include the required breeds for Remembrance. Only Arias and Specklethroats and Pinks qualify for that, so your Wish line would need to have ONLY those breeds.

Oooh I have plans now!

the recent wish egg i bred is a pure bred aria, though the wish dragons are not as restrictive

@SaphireKat I have plenty of wish dragons available to breed!

@purplehaze I believe i sent you everything you asked for which was candelabra and white both 2nd gen

Edited by Zerhai

@purplehaze I believe i sent you everything you asked for which was candelabra and white both 2nd gen

No, I just got the White. All the progeny of your Candelabra pair are yours.

I received both my wish eggs, I just haven't named them properly yet. I plan to do so once I have that particular lineage finished. MY WHITES REFUSED!! Bred a sister. Hopefully these two cooperate once she grows up. dry.gif

@SaphireKat I have plenty of wish dragons available to breed!

I have to wait until I have an egg slot open, but I'll definitely get a Speckle when I have space!

Edit: And I hope it's okay that I made a banner!!

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175715][IMG=http://orig08.deviantart.net/0b65/f/2016/226/2/b/wish_for_a_cure_by_agentvenus-dadw7zy.gif][/URL]

Edited by SaphireKat

No, I just got the White. All the progeny of your Candelabra pair are yours.

Nope, one Candelabra is mine now guess which one. wink.gif

Nope, one Candelabra is mine now guess which one. wink.gif

laugh.gif I think I did notice that the first time I looked at them, too. It must be the one that isn't a Dra'axi. wink.gif

Why is my name missing in the member list?

I am also a member, i have two Wish Dragons.