Lionthrush

Flames, Ice, and Darkness.

WINGS

Accepting

Here is where the evolution of the Osprey begins.

1. The increase of intelligence

2. The mastering of the elements of fire, ice, and darkness.

3. Flight beyond words.

4. The need of companions.

In this rp you are an osprey searching for a flock, or you are already in a flock. Some Ospreys are of the ice. They can survive below zero temperatures, and freeze themselves and others to either preserve their lives, or end them. However, there will be no killing in this rp. Other Ospreys have mastered the element of fire. They can dive into volcanoes and come out the same as they have always been. They can light entire forests on fire. And some have even mastered the dark. They are simply nocturnal, and all black. They have heightened senses.

Rules:

Do not kill other players in the game.

Do not have chicks before notifying me.

Ask me before becoming the leader of a flock.

You may have three characters ONLY and you must play all of them.

You cannot be your own relative or mate.

Fill out the below form and wait to be accepted before joining this rp.

Username:
Rp name:
Rp gender:
Rp element:
Rp mate:
Rp crush:
Rp chicks:
Rp flock:
Rp flock position:
Rp appearance:
Character personality:
Character backstory: (Optional.)

Flocks:

Maple Flock:

Element: Fire

Members: 1

Leader: Lava Plume

Leader's mate: NATM

Flock members: NATM

Night Flock:

Element: Darkness

Leader: Storm Cloud

Flock members: Eternal

Winter Flock:

Element: Ice

Leader: Thunder Snow

Flock members: River Current, Frost Fern

KEELIUS

Keelius is another rival country of humans and wolves. They both are out to capture the Ospreys in Geyser, the Ospreys country. Humans do not breed the wolves into dogs, they keep them the way they are. You may play wolves, but you must be against the Ospreys. The wolves capture the Ospreys, and the humans to experiments and tests on them. They want to know how this creature can survive things others cannot, what they eat, if they can enslave or domesticated it, how one element will react to another, and so on. You may play a human too, but again, you must be against the Ospreys.

Here is the wolf form:

Username:

Owner:

Name:

Appearance description or picture:

Personality:

Character Backstory: (Optional)

Here is the human form:

Username:

Wolf/Wolves:

Name:

Personality:

Please pm me for questions.

Rp members:

Username: Lionthrush

Rp name: Storm Cloud

Rp gender: Female

Rp element: Dark

Rp mate: Wanted

Rp crush: NATM

Rp chicks: NATM

Rp flock: Night

Rp flock position: Leader

Rp appearance: Pretty female with blue eyes, all black.

Character personality: Sweet and gentle, but untrusting.

Character backstory: (Optional.) None

Username: Raptor of Dragons aka Dalek Raptor

Rp name: Lava Plume

Rp element: Fire

Rp crush: NA

Rp chicks: NA

Rp flock: Maple

Rp appearance: her normal white feathers are black with soot for the fact she dives a lot into the volcanoes. The brown feathers are red and her eyes are Orange with her iris being red, matching the fierce desire that she has to learn more about the secrets of the volcanoes she loves to dive into.

Character personality: Lava Plume is fierce and she will face a challenger head on to protect her leadership and flock. Often times, she does have a bit of a temper when she is wrong, but will never strike out to the rest of her flock.

Character backstory: NA

Username: Silverphoenixx

Rp name: Lucent Breeze

Rp element: Light

Rp mate: Unlikely

Rp crush: Also unlikely but more likely than having a mate

Rp flock: NATM

Rp flock position: TBD

Rp appearance: Lucent is very small for an osprey, being only a foot and a half in length. Her feathers are yellowish white striped with light mahogany, almost resembling tiger's eye in appearance. In dim places, her dark brown eyes look almost as if they have no pupils at all, but become a beautiful light brown when illuminated. The part that sticks out most about her are her very light, almost white talons and beak. This makes it almost impossible for her to hide anywhere, as they're so bright they almost seem to glow.

Character personality: Most of Lucent's personality is consumed by her constant struggle against her visions. She's often cynical, sarcastic and snappy, withdrawing into herself whenever confronted. Seeing interaction as a distraction from her careful avoidance of her power, she stubbornly rejects companionship even when it would help her. In the rare moments when she can relax, she has quite the sense of humor and playfulness, often enjoying a lighthearted battle of wits or a discussion about the deeper things in life.

Character backstory: Lucent, like other Light ospreys, experiences vague visions of the future. However, she by no means embraces this ability. Due to her visions being overall unpleasant, she has learned to dislike her ability and has even developed a mental barrier in order to stop it. Her mental barrier is very fragile, and like riding a bike that always want to fall over in one direction, most of her energy is spent avoiding her visions. The slightest upset of her balance will break her mental barrier and allow the flood of suppressed vision to rush through. Ironically, her suppression of her visions may be why they overwhelm her and cause her to try and suppress them more, creating a vicious cycle that can only end in her losing her mind.

As a young chick, she constantly had to deal with being the runt of the litter due to her size, a problem only exacerbated by the visions she began experiencing. Her visions often took over her during inopportune moments, such as trying to fly for the first time or catching her first fish, causing her to fail miserably at the task. Seeing this as a sign of weakness, her parents threw her out of the nest to fend for herself. She quickly learned to dislike her visions from then on, believing they were unpleasant and only caused interference. Not allowing herself to accept the visions, she fought her natural power, causing herself to become haggard and weak. Too small and weak to catch prey, she survives by stealing the food of other creatures.

Username: Serce2

Rp name: Thunder Snow (Just "Snow" for short)

Rp element: Ice. She can't do target freezing decently(something her chicks might have), but is very good with temperature control over a wide area.

Rp mate: NATM

Rp crush: N/A, cause she prob has a mate

Rp flock: Winter Flock

Rp flock position: Leader/Founder

Rp appearance: She often has icicles hanging off her very long tail. Head is pure white, without the common black streak most ospreys have. Eyes are gray, and her wings have a white wave pattern (sorta like parakeets). Breast feathers are white and sprinkled with gray rather than brown.

Character personality: (I know there's no flocks, this is for later) Snow is overly used to the indvidualistic life. She's not very well integrated with the intra-flock relationships, and so harshly upholds the flock's order. While she would repay the favor of a flock or osprey who helps her, she tries to look out for her own flock more and would brush off some favors that don't directly favor the Winter Pack, with a "Oh, all of my members are right now out catching fish." or something of the like. Pretty good at diplomacy, though, and steps out of conflict as much as she can.

Character backstory: nvm no flocks yet))

Edited by Lionthrush

Username: Lionthrush

Rp name: Storm Cloud

Rp element: Dark

Rp crush: NATM

Rp flock: Night

Rp appearance: pretty female with blue eyes, all black.

Character personality: Sweet and gentle, but untrusting.

Character backstory: (Optional.) None

((This seems kinda interesting. Is this just gonna be sandbox, or is there a looming threat? I'm also interested in how the nesting season would play out.

Could you reserve an Ice Flock spot? I might try my hand at leadership.))

Sure, I can reserve the Ice Flock leader spot for you. And there is a danger I will bring up soon, when I get another member or two. =)

I would like to get another member before playing. I mean, I would like two players to rp at first.

((Hm, not sure whether or not to stack so much on my theoretical RP plate, gonna wait and see what happens with this before deciding on whether or not to join. Like, will there be any more plot or details or anything? Not really sure what style you're aiming for.))

Rp appearance: her normal white feathers are black with soot for the fact she dives a lot into the volcanoes. The brown feathers are red and her eyes are orange with her iris being red, matching her fierce desire to learn more about the secrets of the volcanoes she loves to dive into.

Character personality: Lava Plume is fierce and she will face a challenger head on to protect her leadership and flock. Often times, she does have a bit of a temper when she is wrong, but will never strike out to the rest of her flock.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Rp appearance: her normal white feathers are black with soot for the fact she dives a lot into the volcanoes. The brown feathers are red and her eyes are orange with her iris being red, matching her fierce desire to learn more about the secrets of the volcanoes she loves to dive into.

Alright, you can play now. I have to introduce the dangers now though, so wait until I post about it before role playing.

KEELIUS

Keelius is another rival country of humans and wolves. They both are out to capture the Ospreys in Geyser, the Ospreys country. Humans do not breed the wolves into dogs, they keep them the way they are. You may play wolves, but you must be against the Ospreys. The wolves capture the Ospreys, and the humans to experiments and tests on them. They want to know how this creature can survive things others cannot, what they eat, if they can enslave or domesticated it, how one element will react to another, and so on. You may play a human too, but again, you must be against the Ospreys.

Here is the wolf form:

Username:

Owner:

Name:

Personality:

Here is the human form:

Username:

Wolf/Wolves:

Name:

Personality:

Please pm me for questions.

Edited by Lionthrush

((Sorry, quick clarification- does this follow Warrior Cat naming or more human-like naming?))

Well, it's not really Warriors naming, I guess it's more like human naming, for the Ospreys. For humans and wolves it's kind of anything you want. Ospreys are two word names, separated with a space. Usually it's nature related things, or something that sort of makes sense. Probably something like Silk Pine, Frozen Fern, Willow Eye, Shadow Wing, etc cetera. Ya know.

The Fire Leader needs to be updated

Thanks for the reminder! I think I finished it all up. Did I make any mistakes? I'm on my kindle so I have to write it all out instead of highlighting and copying it on the computer. =)

Thanks for the reminder! I think I finished it all up. Did I make any mistakes? I'm on my kindle so I have to write it all out instead of highlighting and copying it on the computer. =)

I would add the wolves and human to the main post. So people that read the first post understand what the dangers are without scrolling down. Other then that, I think you're good happy.gif

I would add the wolves and human to the main post. So people that read the first post understand what the dangers are without scrolling down. Other then that, I think you're good happy.gif

Okie then. Thanks for running my post for me, I guess. Lol, do you want me to start Role playing, or would you like to? Feel free to start right now, if you like.

Okie then. Thanks for running my post for me, I guess. Lol, do you want me to start Role playing, or would you like to? Feel free to start right now, if you like.

Oh, sorry, it was just a friendly suggestion, but it is your RP so you can do whatever you want with it happy.gif' it's your RP, you can start it

Oh, sorry, it was just a friendly suggestion, but it is your RP so you can do whatever you want with it happy.gif' it's your RP, you can start it

I meant it as nothing but a joke.

Okay, I guess I'll start.

Storm Cloud hovered over the border lands, behind a cloud. Wolves and humans marched towards the Volcanoes, the nesting sites of the Fire Element. They might go straight through the Volcanoes and head to the Caves, the place where she, a Dark Osprey, lived.

Lava Plume looked down from her nest. Humans and wolves were coming. She spread her wings, taking flight before starting to fly in an 8. That was her warning signal danger was coming. The rest of her flock would be able to escape by diving into the volcanoes. Lava Plume herself would create a distraction before leading the danger away. She knew about these humans and their wolves. They would be clever, but Lava Plume knew these volcanoes and encouraged the rest to learn the inside and outs of the volcanoes.

Please note you have no flock at the moment. Other players must join your flock. =)

Storm Cloud

Humans flung nets into the air, wolves hovered below the leader of the Maple Flock and below Storm Cloud. She good hear them go flying past her, missing by only inches. Soon one of them would have to get caught. She looked at Lava Plume. "You should go into a volcano! There aren't any caves that the wolves cannot reach, so I'll have to hope they won't find me. After all, I'm the only one with night vision. That I know of."

(oops, sorry, thought we'd have NPC flocks atm >..>)

Lava Plume shook the thoughrs of having a flock out if her head. She had no flock just yet. She looked up to see Storm Cloud talking to her. Lava Plume rolled her eyes before hitting a warm draft if air and easily lifted up above the volcanoes. She then folded her wings before diving into one of them. It was her favorite volcano. It was the first one she learned how to dive into and the one she explored the most. She knew all the ups and downs to all the volcano, but this one she knew more then the others.

Lava Plume gave Storm Cloud no reply. She sighed then gasped as a net wrapped around her talons. She heard the shouting voices of the humans below. Panicking, she flew wildly around, and managed to get the net off of one talon. She felt herself sinking a bit. Her giant wings made great whooshing noises as she tried to get higher desperately. She fell towards the Caves then pulled herself up and tried to get into one. Again, she went farther down. She was no longer Mountain height. She was sinking quickly. She screeched in panic, over and over again.

((Oh my gosh I am so so sorry. Also, request for WF's territory to be near a large lake that later would be perma-partially frozen? ))

Rp element: Ice. She can't do target freezing decently(something her chicks might have), but is very good with temperature control over a wide area.

Rp appearance: She often has icicles hanging off her very long tail. Head is pure white, without the common black streak most ospreys have. Eyes are gray, and her wings have a white wave pattern (sorta like parakeets). Breast feathers are white and sprinkled with gray rather than brown.

Character personality: (I know there's no flocks, this is for later) Snow is overly used to the indvidualistic life. She's not very well integrated with the intra-flock relationships, and so harshly upholds the flock's order. While she would repay the favor of a flock or osprey who helps her, she tries to look out for her own flock more and would brush off some favors that don't directly favor the Winter Pack, with a "Oh, all of my members are right now out catching fish." or something of the like. Pretty good at diplomacy, though, and steps out of conflict as much as she can.

Edited by serce2

Lava Plume quickly pulled up before she hit the lava. She heard screeching. Was Storm Cloud in danger? She quickly rode the drafts of air before rising to see what was causing the screeching. Her eyes scouted before she quickly laid her eyes on indeed Storm Cloud. She sighed, knowing there was no hiding in the volcanoes for now. All she could do is hope the humans wouldn't notice as she folded her wings.

As much as she wanted to hide in the volcanoes, Storm Cloud was more important. Man mustn't figure out their secrets. She was plunging to rescue Storm Cloud.

((Oh my gosh I am so so sorry.  Also, request for WF's territory to be near a large lake that later would be perma-partially frozen? ))

What are you so sorry for? If you did something, it's totally fine! If you didn't, uh, Okie. =)

And you're accepted.

Edited by Lionthrush

Storm Cloud saw Lava Plume coming towards her. With a great breath of relief, she began to breathe steady. She stopped wildly flapping about and just focused on keeping herself from going down any further. But she began to panic again as she realized there was a net heading straight for Lava Plume. Desperate to warn her, she put all her strength into shaking the net off.

Edit: Oh and I'm sorry I can't put your form in right now Serce because I can't copy and paste it. I will however put you as the Winter Flock leader.

Edited by Lionthrush